Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Welcome Twinkles and Congratulations!! xx

:cry: So sorry to hear of your sad news scrubgrub, take care of yourself and see you back here soon! xx

:hug:

Liz
xx

Congratulations Twinkles.:happydance:

And I am so excited as I have my scan date through - 21st August, and I have gone up a stage on my ticker because I am nine weeks. :happydance:

Silly me! LOL!
XXX

I do the same!! Each week I read the new info and I'm looking forward to next tues when I can do the same!!!

My scan date is 29th aug!!!AAAGGGGEEESSSS!!!!

oops did the quote bit a bit wrong!!! dunno what I did!!!

Lolly, we're exactly the same datewise!!! I wonder if we concieved on the same day??!!:rofl:

Awww am soo jealous you two have your scan dates!!:hissy:

I've got my first midwife appointment on Friday...

The sickness (feeling only - no puking!) is really getting me down at work, its so awful, I really feel like SHIT!!! lol....ALL DAY off and on. I was reading on the internet last night though that its a good sign of a healthy pregnancy, the nausea.

Hope you are all feeling fine girlies!

Liz
xx

OH I NEARLY FORGOT!!!! I FINALLY GAVE UP SMOKING ON MONDAY!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I WAS A 20+ A DAY SMOKER AND HAVE BEEN ON 10 CIGS/DAY FOR 3 WEEKS, I HAD 3 MONDAY (AM) AND HAVEN'T HAD ONE SINCE. THE SMELL IS MAKING MY NAUSEA EVEN WORSE....AND I READ THE ALLEN CARR BOOK WHICH REALLY HELPED...WOOHOOO! AM SOOO PLEASED WITH MYSELF!!:wohoo:

Well done you.
:happydance:
xxx
My sickness has started to ease of a bit this week, so hopefully you will feel better in a week or so. I believe week 7-8 is the worst in my experience. Hcg levels get to there highest point and then the body starts to get used to the levels, and soon they will start to drop again.

xxx

Hey everyone! I am in the march club as well. I am due March 25th. ANyone else have the same date?

Hiya Twinkles and Hopefulmama Welcome!!!

I'm in the same boat as you wanababy, Midwife appointment tomorrow (Friday) and no scan date to look forward too yet :( and well done on the smoking!! :dance:

My sickness has eased off this last week, just get a bit of nausea every so often, also boobs are less tender, though the tiredness (or exhaustion it feels like!) and the mood swings are still ripe!!! Trying to stay positive and get as much out of the midwife as possible lol!!

Gem
x

:hugs:

Welcome girls ...
Wow the March club is looking great :) . Lots of Little March babies will be here next year .
Iam good Nervous for scan tommorrow , But excited at the same time . Going to keep myself busy today. Iv still had no morning sickness , But the tiredness is killing me sooo tired all the time .
Hope everyones well . xxx

Welcome hopefulmama and congrats!!!

I've still not smoked and I'm feeling stronger everyday, even though it was initially the nausea that stopped me smoking. I never ever thought that a bit of feeling sick would stop me smoking!! No one I know will believe me either cos they know what I'm like....what i WAS like lol!! Smoke for fun I could! But its for an entirely different reason this time so thats spurring me on (LO who doesn't have a choice), and that Allen Carr book I read, I'd certainly recommend giving that a go to any smoker! (Pregnant or not).

Anyway, you all give me a bit of hope with this awful sicklyness...Fingers crossed that the nausea will ease off a bit next week!

Liz
xx

Welcome girls ...
Wow the March club is looking great :) . Lots of Little March babies will be here next year .
Iam good Nervous for scan tommorrow , But excited at the same time . Going to keep myself busy today. Iv still had no morning sickness , But the tiredness is killing me sooo tired all the time .
Hope everyones well . xxx

Oooooh good luck for your scan hun.....Let us know how you get on!!!!

If its any consolation, I am also EXHAUSTED, I was supposed to be working overtime at work tonight but wriggled out of it and offered to go in an hour early in the morning..lol!!!! My eyes were nearly closing at my desk:sleep: I had a banging headache from the heat, backache and I had to drive home so didn't want to risk tiring myself out anymore than necessary!!

Liz
xx

Hi im due in march 16th with my first baby, My first scan isnt until aug. 20th i hate waiting

Lolly, we're exactly the same datewise!!! I wonder if we concieved on the same day??!!:rofl:

Awww am soo jealous you two have your scan dates!!:hissy:

I've got my first midwife appointment on Friday...

The sickness (feeling only - no puking!) is really getting me down at work, its so awful, I really feel like SHIT!!! lol....ALL DAY off and on. I was reading on the internet last night though that its a good sign of a healthy pregnancy, the nausea.

Hope you are all feeling fine girlies!

Liz
xx

OH I NEARLY FORGOT!!!! I FINALLY GAVE UP SMOKING ON MONDAY!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I WAS A 20+ A DAY SMOKER AND HAVE BEEN ON 10 CIGS/DAY FOR 3 WEEKS, I HAD 3 MONDAY (AM) AND HAVEN'T HAD ONE SINCE. THE SMELL IS MAKING MY NAUSEA EVEN WORSE....AND I READ THE ALLEN CARR BOOK WHICH REALLY HELPED...WOOHOOO! AM SOOO PLEASED WITH MYSELF!!:wohoo:

That is so kewl you are same dates as me!!! Maybe we did conceive on the same day!!!:rofl::blush:

Well done on giving up smoking. I gave up 3 years ago and I still tell myself I might have one tomorrow but not today... Its worked so far!!! If you really crave one just think of those little lungs inside you and that should take the craving right away... worked for me last time!!!

Hope your ms improves soon hun.. It should star getting better soon I would think

My midwife doesn't want to see me until after my scan!!! Is that normal?? When I had my DS I had booking appointment at about 9 weeks... Do you think I should ask for an appointment before the scan? I want my DS to be at the scan and I'm a bit worried after reading all these posts about 1st scan nightmares.. Do you think I should ask her so I can hear a heartbeat first????

Thank you all for the warm welcome!:) and welcome to Hopefulmama, Kris0309 and UhOhWhatNow too - there really does seem to be quite a few of us in the March club! YAY for March babies!

Wanababy congratulations for giving up smoking, i know how hard it is too. Today is my 16th day of being a non smoker and i am very very chuffed with myself. I remember almost caving in on my 4th day but then thought to myself, look how far you've come, do you really want to start all over again?? and NO i didnt because i always promised myself that they day i fall pregnant is the day that i stop. Now it revolts me, i came out of the cinema after watching Mama Mia (great film btw!) and all the smokers lit up instantly, i was almost sick from the smell. Thankfully being pregnant has made it much much easier to quit! wow sorry for the waffle!

Scan went well .. Posted pic on another thread ...
Iam offically due March 14th .

Hi all! I joined bnb a while ago, but just got to reading this section today! I'm due either Feb 28 or March 1 (2 docs said two different dates - gotta get that sorted!). Pregnancy is coming along good. Sick as a dog, tired beyond belief, all that good stuff. Lately I've been moving tonnes of furniture and whatnot onto the porch because everything smells awful to me. Hubby thinks I've lost my mind!

Nice to see so many due in March!!!

Celia

just found out tuesday i'm pregnant! by the online due date calculators i'm due march 27th, but it still has to be confirmed by my doctor!!

it's my first pregnancy, i'm a little nervous!!!

Hi all the Girlies who have just joined .
March is looking a great month :) . Feel free to have a moan or share any concerns with us all , From what i have seen so far all us March due Ladies are lovely :) . xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->