Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Can I join the march club? I'm due 20th March. I haven't felt any symptoms yet so like some others I can't wait for my first scan, as I don't feel pregnant yet, just hoping all is ok.

Hi I got a :bfp: last night and this morning and reckon i'll be due on 22nd March.
So scared!!! Got an early scan on 7th August, two weeks is so far away.

Good luck Gemsey, sure you will be fine :hugs:

Hi girls,
just got my :bfp: yesterday...I'm due March 30!!:happydance:

Hi Ladies!

I got my BFP on July 14th. Haven't had my first appt yet (my OB/GYN is out of town at the moment), but by my calculations I'll be due March 25th or March 26th.

welcome all the new girlies ...
Update on me girls , 1st of August going for a private scan soooo excited :) . x

aawh wanababy hope u feel better soon. yeah i was there a few days ago myself screamng and cryin for no reason. Feel quite embarassed about it now but i can totally relate to feeling like a psycho lol ... dont stress to much over it im sure one day you and your OH will sit and laugh about it.

Guys could i get some opinions please ... as you know the situation with my daugher teeth - shes getting 10 teeth out, now the doctors are saying tonsils and teeth out together - its making me feeling a bit uneasy does anybody feel like its a lot for a 6 yr old to deal with together? docs have said its two simple procedures and can be done together but its my decision on how i want it done. I can see th benefits of it being done together but also worried about the pain for both being done together.

Any advice would be appreciated
x

Me, personally, would say get them done together, I agree with the others, at least getting it all done at once she won't have to go through another traumatic time if she had to go back again.
Hope that makes sense and good luck hun!! x

WELCOME to all of the newbies and all those :bfp: !!!!!!! WOW!!

:happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL GIRLS!!

Liz
xx

Dee H, I have seen you about on here, congratulations, that is super news. There sure are a lot of us here. Congrats to everyone else too.:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I have just hit 8 weeks today, do you think it is possible for the sickness to start easing off a bit at this stage, only today I have felt a lot better, and more able to get on with normal everyday things. It seems silly as I thought it would be worse in week 8. Perhaps it is a one off day coinciding with the start of the summer hols!
No doubt I will be on here tomorrow moaning that it has come back.
I think hcg levels should be at there highest around now, perhaps my body has gotten used to it at last.
Hope the rest of you arent suffering to badly with the sickness.

Shimmy,
xxxx

Siigh. I'm going back to the TTC. It was our first effort, so I'm not too sad, just let down, and frustrated that I have to start over My DH was kind enough to point out that now I'll be 30 by the time I have a baby (as April is my bday).

Scrub what happened hun ...
I didnt see any posts hun saying why you had to go back to TTC . xxxxx

Scrub what happened hun ...
I didnt see any posts hun saying why you had to go back to TTC . xxxxx

I guess I didn't really post anything :blush:. I m/c Sunday night. It's my first, and we got prego the first time trying so I'm just really thankful for that, and just have to wait till we can start again, and hope for as quick a result. It was a really quick m/c, and I didn't even see it coming. I guess other than waking up Sunday and putting on a new bra and noticing that my BB didn't scream in pain, everything just kinda happened within a few hours. By noon I was not preggers anymore.

I'm so sorry Scrubgrub - I'm sure you'll be back soon :hugs:

Scrub hun iam so so sorry ...
I hope your joining us in first trimester again real soon , Any loss is hard i imagine Sunday was not pleasent . xxxxx Gemma

oh scrubgrub. Im so sad for you. Lets hope you're back in here with us soon.xxxx:hug:

so sorry to hear that scrub - hope ull join us back soon! x

Hello ladies please add me in to the March club, i got my BFP on the 8th July and am due on the 20th March - same as embojet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->