Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

mummymadness when are you due?? Looks like we're pretty much the same! :)

Exactly the same hun lol I think iam due the 14th of March or Maybe 15th carnt remember wich lol lol .
we should be pregnancy buddies Brit hun , I just saw u had ur 7 weeks scan glad everythings ok :) . Iam going to try hold my legs closed for mothers day baby lol . xx .

ok so i had my booking in appointment today. now i feel pregnant :rofl: got a booklet saying i am.

my mw also booked me in for a scan on friday - saying shes detected some blood in my urine ?? i dont know if i should be concerned - trying not to think to much about it. gona try n keep positive thoughts till fri ....

Hows everyone else getting on?

Ohhhh Good luck for Friday hun , It will be great to see your jelly bean on the screen :).
Iam looking forward to booking in appointment , That book just makes it sooo real .
Did u enjoy your birthday hun ? . xxxx .

Exactly the same hun lol I think iam due the 14th of March or Maybe 15th carnt remember wich lol lol .
we should be pregnancy buddies Brit hun , I just saw u had ur 7 weeks scan glad everythings ok :) . Iam going to try hold my legs closed for mothers day baby lol . xx .

At the ER they told me my due date was the 14th of march, which would have me at 8+2 today i but the ticker shows up as 8+3, which is what I should be according to my second scan. He said my due date was the 13th, so I'm all confused but what the heck, its somewhere around that time frame! And YES we should be pregnancy buddies, :hugs:

Yayyy sounds good , My new pregnancy buddy .
I feel all special now lol . x .

Ohhhh Good luck for Friday hun , It will be great to see your jelly bean on the screen :).
Iam looking forward to booking in appointment , That book just makes it sooo real .
Did u enjoy your birthday hun ? . xxxx .

Yeah thx my birthday was great - My brothers lil boy turned 1 on the 2nd of Aug so we had all family over - cousins aunts uncles etc - there were around 50 people , n at 12 my oh brought out a cake for me which he had managed to hide somehow.

n em my youngest let the news out, mummys got a baby in her tummy :blush: not the best way to break the news to everyone. Im just hoping the scan is ok on fri , cudnt sleep last night thinking about it.

Your booking appointments on fri right? I was in for over an hour geting all the bits done -mw said im not gona seen again till 22 weeks now if pregnancy is normal n healthy. They've changed the system a little bit. 22wks seems so long away. Is it the same in your area?

Iam glad you had a good time , Cake is allways good :) .
Little ones really do know how to say things out loud dont they lol , Laylas teacher on the day she was finishing for summer holidays said Ohhh congrats on the baby .. I thought omg i only tested last week lol , She must of been a tad excited lol .
22 weeks seems a little long , Fromw hat i remember from my last pregnancy (He was born last july) , I go for booking appointment on Friday , She will book me a scan according to dates for 12 weeks . Then at 16 weeks i see my M/W to hear heartbeat . Then back at hospital at 20 weeks for next scan and to see Dr type person to see how everything is going .
Good luck hun . x .

Yayyy sounds good , My new pregnancy buddy .
I feel all special now lol . x .

Me too hehe! We're due at like the same time! THATS SO COOL!! And apparently we conceived the same day:dohh: thats interesting!

Yay for preggo buddies!!:happydance:

Welcome & congrats to MORE new ladies for March!!!:happydance:

And belated happy birthday goofy:happydance: Hope you enjoyed yourself....well as much as you can under the circumstances!! lol....

Yep, I'm a different person on a Monday as its nearly another week further on lol!! I look forward to my ticker update!!

The bloods is the absolute WORST thing, at least we all have to go through the same awful (and good) things girls!

No date for my scan yet mummymadness, I CAN'T WAIT!! I'm trying to forget about it but its soooo hard! I'm 9 weeks today so really I should only have about 3 weeks tops to wait....

I'm still suffering nausea and am still off the cigs :wohoo: Wish the sickly feeling would nick off!:rofl:

Hope all of you are well ladies....

:hug:

Liz
xx

I knwo how great is that Brit . Its sooo strange that same night we both Bd and both fell pregnant .
Iam sure i will go over thow hun , I have been exactly 6 days over with both mine :( , I allways start labour the day iam due to have my sweep done .. My body must know the hospital are going to intervine and spontanuesly starts labour lol .
Love pregnant buddies , I will be sure to let every one know how your getting on when you go in to labour hun :) as iam sure you will go before me lol . xx .

Welcome & congrats to MORE new ladies for March!!!:happydance:

And belated happy birthday goofy:happydance: Hope you enjoyed yourself....well as much as you can under the circumstances!! lol....

Yep, I'm a different person on a Monday as its nearly another week further on lol!! I look forward to my ticker update!!

The bloods is the absolute WORST thing, at least we all have to go through the same awful (and good) things girls!

No date for my scan yet mummymadness, I CAN'T WAIT!! I'm trying to forget about it but its soooo hard! I'm 9 weeks today so really I should only have about 3 weeks tops to wait....

I'm still suffering nausea and am still off the cigs :wohoo: Wish the sickly feeling would nick off!:rofl:

Hope all of you are well ladies....

:hug:

Liz
xx

thx wanababy .. i did enjoy myself. My parents took the kids out so had a really relaxing day.

im still getting that nauseatd feeling too ... uve done so well with the cigs how long has that been now?

Ive got a scan his fri keep ur fingers crossed for me that all is well im feelin a bit nervous abt it now. x

Hello lovely ladies

I just wanted to share how happy and excited i am because my midwife phoned me for my booking in appointment today - its on Tuesday the 19th of August @ 9am. Im so so looking forward to it :)

Also i mentioned that i will be on holiday when my 12 week scan is due, so she told me to ring the hospital which i did. Unfortunately they cannot see me the week before because its too early(?) so i will have to wait till i come back - i'll be 14 weeks then. Not too disapointed but would have been nice to show the family in SA a pic and share the moment. Ah well, still happy and excited as its starting to all sink in properly now!

Hope everyone is going well xxxx

Anyone due near the end of March...my doc gave me a due date of March 30/09.

Thats good news Twinkles hun ...
Im the same going away end of August iam 12 weeks the 24th i think , And i go on holiday the 30th so hoping and praying they can fit me in before i go .
Good luck at your booking in appointment hun , The worse part is the blood taking lol . x .

Hiya!

Can I join in? Scan today confirmed a viable pregnancy, EDD 26th March.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->