Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Welcome & congrats to MORE new ladies for March!!!:happydance:

And belated happy birthday goofy:happydance: Hope you enjoyed yourself....well as much as you can under the circumstances!! lol....

Yep, I'm a different person on a Monday as its nearly another week further on lol!! I look forward to my ticker update!!

The bloods is the absolute WORST thing, at least we all have to go through the same awful (and good) things girls!

No date for my scan yet mummymadness, I CAN'T WAIT!! I'm trying to forget about it but its soooo hard! I'm 9 weeks today so really I should only have about 3 weeks tops to wait....

I'm still suffering nausea and am still off the cigs :wohoo: Wish the sickly feeling would nick off!:rofl:

Hope all of you are well ladies....

:hug:

Liz
xx

thx wanababy .. i did enjoy myself. My parents took the kids out so had a really relaxing day.

im still getting that nauseatd feeling too ... uve done so well with the cigs how long has that been now?

Ive got a scan his fri keep ur fingers crossed for me that all is well im feelin a bit nervous abt it now. x

You're welcome hun!!! Glad you had a good 'un!

Been off the cigs for 9 whole days now and I feel great!

Best of luck for your scan goofy, I'm sure everything will be hunkydory! :happydance:
Let us know how you get on! :hugs:
Liz
xx

Welcome & congrats to more March ladies!!! :happydance:

Welcome all girlies Joining over the last few days .
March is one lucky month :) . Hope everyones feeling well . I know there are tonnes of us going for booking in appointments and scans over the next week or so so good lcuk every one . x x.

Hello, first time I've popped in here. The thread is so long already I haven't read it all!

I cant believe it took me sooo long to find this thread !!! Im sticky beaking EVERY day !

Im Due 28th or 31st March ... Dr says 31st but that just doesnt add up for me (LMP or conception) ....7 weeks scan tomorrow will hopefully confirm ....

Looking forward to chatting and symptom spotting with you all !!

xxxxx

Hi guys!!!
just checking and and wanted to say good luck to all you girlies with scans coming up.. 3 weeks and 1 day to go for mine!!!

Welcome & congrats Shifter & nainie!!!

Yep good luck to you all going for scans/Midwife apps etc....

I've had my midwife out for bloods etc and I just CAN'T WAIT for my scan - no letter in the post as yet though!!:hissy:

:hugs:

Liz
xx

Hope your sickness gets better Jazzy hun ...
Well i had the most unbareable day today :( , First thing this morning Midwife rings and says i carnt go to my Booking in appointment tommorrow as they have staffing problems :( , So instead i have to meet the hospital midwife at my Drs surgery Next Friday instead to do book in info .. Allso will sort when my scan will be then , So anouther week of waiting for me .
To top every thing off today I saw A rat in my next door neighbours garden , I have been freaked out all day and tonight have refused to move from my sofa , Landlord carnt get to sort it untill tomorow afternoon :( , Iam soooo petrified , Allthow people keep reassuring me it wont bother comming in my house . I hate them ewwwwwwwwwwww.

Can I join as well? :) Due date March 12!

Have had my first scan and nurse appt...Monday I actually get to see the doctor for the first time! Yay!

im jus back home after my scan .... n all i can say is wow .. i am so amzed at how in space of 2 months there can be nothing than this little life inside you growing so fast.

Anyway she said not to worry everything looks fine re the bleeding, and it also looks like they might put me forward by a week too ... ok i know that can only be a good thing one less week to go thru n stuff but driving home started thinking that will prob give me a feb due date .... i want my march :baby: feb dsnt sound as appealing lol . Im so used to thinking march it will be weird having to think feb now. They didnt give me a date today though - dating scan will be 22nd August, cant wait! N if they move me to feb im still not leaving here - im too used to u guys now so u will just have to put up with a feb due date lol.

The baby was amazing - really active one, kept moving around the whole time ... im in love with it already!

Hi Goofy, glad everything looked good on the scan. Sure you can stick around here, you may be 7-10 days late into labour anyway ;-)

Your welcome around here anytime hun , We will just all envy you earlier lol .
Ohhhh and Roland Rat says get the sleeping bag out for his visit Hahhahahaaaa .

Good luck on your scan Jazzy.

Goofy you have to stay here..we'd miss you if you went now!!!

Anyone else actually getting their first scan at twelve weeks? Sometimes feel like I'm the only one, everyone seems to be going in early?!

Your welcome around here anytime hun , We will just all envy you earlier lol .
Ohhhh and Roland Rat says get the sleeping bag out for his visit Hahhahahaaaa .

lol ... have u left the house yet? ohh n roland rats gona need sleeping bak n hot water bottle its alway cold in scotland. he might not like the weather n want to come back to u. hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->