Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Thanks you guys!! Feeling bit fed up other half was away at weekend,came back sunday night and was away again tuesday(back tonight).....but then he's off again sat early and not home till wednesday....we fly off on thursday!!!! So I'm left with my 11 year old daughter complaining she's BORED!!!!:hissy:
Sorry had to get it off my chest :blush:.
Jacci.xxx

Hi Aurora ...
Nice to meet you hun , Like you iam allways addicted to my mobile , And nice to have buddies .. So when the day comes your buddy can come on and let every one know you have gone to hospital :) .
If you click on someones name hun next to there little avitar picture , Theres a link that says send private message , That way you can send private messages phone number etc .
Good luck and welcome aboard , I am a little addicted to allways around here at some point lol . xxxxx .

Tiggertea, I didn't think you took it bad hun, I was just apologising as I did expect some grief off someone for suggesting that, even before I posted!!
Anyway, lets just forget that silly idea!! You really should keep on at them, you can only but try....

Mummymadness, I'm not going anywhere!! lol! How have you lost ya buddies? Have they gone offline for a while or something?

Oh welcome & congrats Jacci by the way!:hugs:

I am sooooo p*ssed off, I took today off work AGAIN, I'm just getting lazy now as you all know what the tiredness is like and my bed just seems too appealing these days so I had another sickie! I'm feeling really under the weather(emotionally that is) I'm weepy, bad tempered and so full of anger....I am on anti-d's but have halved my dosage since finding out I was pg, I really don't think I can handle things. My OH seems to annoy me in EVERYTHING he does and we're always bickering. My sister's BF wanted to lend my car today, he came up for the keys and because I've not been into work (or left the house), he informed me that my windscreen on my beloved little car has been put out by some LITTLE F*CK*N B*ST*RD...SORRY!!! I have zero money until I get paid in 3 weeks (my insurance doesn't cover me), my OH gets nearly all his money took off him through CSA (3 children previous r/ship).....Its one thing after another and I've had enough!!:hissy::hissy:

Sorry for rambling on a bit there girls, I just had to get that out!! Where do people get off on vandalising other peoples property?? :hissy:

:hugs:

Liz
xx

hey girls,

Any of you still in need of buddies, i would like to have think it would be fun to have more close contact with ppl having bubs at same time as me, which is in March not got exact date til get 12 week scan, if anyone interested plz PM me and il get back to you.....:)

:hug:

Awwwwwwww Wanna hunny , Sounds like a crappy day :( .
Have a bar of chocolate hun see if it cheers you up .
I hope that 3 weeks go real quick so you can get some pennies , I too keep stressing at every one ! . I have managed to Pis* Oh half today and the kids drove me mad , Layla keeps saying Iam boreddddddddd arghhhhh when does school start again lol .
As for my buddies I dont know how i lost them Pmsl , They have just kinda vanished some where , Still thinking about a search team for them lol . xxxxxx .

Hey mummy madness .... i had to laugh at ur comment about losing buddies lol ... u not lost me hun im still here i jus not been on for hmmm i think its only been 2 days hehe ... i was getting worried for roland so went in search.

No been a bit down lately n didnt really feel like chattin much ... but i think im back to my own cheerful self.

Hi to all thats new here.

Tigertea thats terrible re ur scan, can u not phone the hospital n ask/plead if they get any cancellations to maybe fit u in then. Although i cant think y someone wud miss their scan appointment or cancel but worth a try no?

Hope everyones fine ... oh n wannababy any consolation i go thrush too :cry:

just out of intrest .. how many people here have had the test for down syndrome? u know the blood test where they decide if ur high or low risk

i declined it ... but im now thinkin, although i wouldnt abort even if there was a problem i would still like to be mentally prepared. so maybe i should ask for it. i cant decide

Heyyyyy there she is lol ...

Ohhhh i forgot to tell you some sad news !! , Roland is dead in the bin !.
My Landlords Dad had allready picked him up out of her garden and chucked him days ago (Yer thanks for letting me know pmsl) .And now theres rat poision all around the shed in her garden "Iam delighted" , But i feel bad as Roland wont get to visit you hun , Allthow i rekon ur allready a bit busy and crowded at your house (Hugs) .
As for the blood test hun I didnt need it with Layla as they allready thought she was downs from first scan because she had a large nuchal fold wish is " A high factor " in Downs . With Finnley i declined it i just decided i wasnt at a high risk in age Nuchal fold was in perfectly normal range and i felt he was ok (Does that sound silly lol) .
Soooooooooooooo glad my buddy is back 2 days is agessss in Internet world lol . xxxxxx.

awwh poor roland. i guess u'll be leaving the couch now lol.

What time is ur scan tomorrow? let me know how you get on? x

I am sooooo p*ssed off, I took today off work AGAIN, I'm just getting lazy now as you all know what the tiredness is like and my bed just seems too appealing these days so I had another sickie! I'm feeling really under the weather(emotionally that is) I'm weepy, bad tempered and so full of anger....I am on anti-d's but have halved my dosage since finding out I was pg, I really don't think I can handle things. My OH seems to annoy me in EVERYTHING he does and we're always bickering. My sister's BF wanted to lend my car today, he came up for the keys and because I've not been into work (or left the house), he informed me that my windscreen on my beloved little car has been put out by some LITTLE F*CK*N B*ST*RD...SORRY!!! I have zero money until I get paid in 3 weeks (my insurance doesn't cover me), my OH gets nearly all his money took off him through CSA (3 children previous r/ship).....Its one thing after another and I've had enough!!:hissy::hissy:

Sorry for rambling on a bit there girls, I just had to get that out!! Where do people get off on vandalising other peoples property?? :hissy:

:hugs:

Liz
xx

Sorry to hear things are rough for you hun. These things always seem to come along all at once, don't they?

Hey hun , Yes i finally decided i could leave the coach , Much to the kids delight lol.
I feel so bad he couldnt visit you thow lol .
I am not getting my scan tommorrow hun , I get my booking in appointment . But at least they will tell me when scan is yayyyyyyy :) .
Hope ur feeling well . xxxx .

I have my first app through for my scan on 29th August I should be 10 week ish by then!! I'm so excited. I have been put in for a cancellation earlier if they get one though as I'm supposed to be an urgent case :rofl:

Hope things look up for you soon Wanababy. I know it's tough, especially when you are already rough and thing sonly seem to get worse. They will pick up hun :hug::hugs:

Wanababy I hope you feel better soon. Could you get a punchbag??? That might help...I would be the same as you the little sh*t that did your windscreen. they are lucky we all didnt catch them. Can you imagine all of us hormonal women together??? They'd stand no chance!!

I'm not shouting this week just crying at everything!!!
Sending hugs to you all:hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

I've been crying alot too and it's driving me mad, I know it's silly but just can't stop myself :cry:

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to all the 12 week and other scans coming up that people have !!!! :dance:

Mines on Monday at 1:50pm and I know a couple of you have yours also next week :)

Thinking of ya

:hug:

xxxxx

Hey April Girls!! What's new here? 2 days before early scan!!!! I'm so excited..and scared too, to gell u the truth! I hope everything's going to be OK! Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->