Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Hi Sobia hun :) ....
Yep 28th of August not long at all , Over the moon :) .
Appointment went great hun , I am now holding my notes that i wanted sooo badly .
I hated the blood taking but Layla was with me so stayed brave . I went to cinema tonight to celebrate with OH , Batman was a good film .
Iam still real excited for you , Your is comming all so soon , I will be sat wiating for piccys on the day . xxxxx .

Hey April Girls!! What's new here? 2 days before early scan!!!! I'm so excited..and scared too, to gell u the truth! I hope everything's going to be OK! Hugs!

I know just how you feel hun, I feel the same way. I am dreading walking in there and finding no heartbeat or something else! I don't know if I can take that pain again! Let's hope there is nothing wrong with any of us and we are the lucky majority that go through with minimul complications. I started with a few so let's just hope they aren't too bad!!

Good luck everyone who has scans this week coming and I look forward to seeing all the pics xxx

Good luck Shifter hun have fun . It seems lots of our scans are the week commencing 25th .
Sounds great for us all :) . x .

I don't have my scan till 11th September......it seems ages away!! :shrug:Getting impatient to find out if we are all ok!! Off to France on Thursday so getting sorted for that is helping keep me busy!

I don't have my scan till 11th September......it seems ages away!! :shrug:Getting impatient to find out if we are all ok!! Off to France on Thursday so getting sorted for that is helping keep me busy!
enjoy your holiday!!!

Role on scan dates eh??!!

Thanks Lolly.....well deserved rest after moving house 3 weeks ago!!

September can't come soon enough for me!!!

hi girls i need a bit of tlc i feel so crap me an oh went and booked our first holiday all by our selves today its a last minute deal were goin on 29th have paid all the money it was cheap admitidley but iv been looking up the place and it looks absolutley awful i dont no what to do i feel like crying any advice on what we can do if we get there and its terrible

Where are you going hun...PM me I work for a travel agent I can see if I can find anything out for you I'm at work tues

Massive hugs Rach. I hope it isn't as bad as you think it might be :hug:

I'm due in March 2009... :) I'm going into my 8th week right now.

Hi Tasha and Pixie. Maybe you could be each others buddies if you are after one. Some one to text and keep updated and share how you are feeling!! Just a suggestion. How are you both feeling? Have you had any scans yet>??

hi im due about the 28 of march this will be my 3rd pregnancy , ive got a daughter of 17 and a son of 11 and im quiet nervous as its been along time

Wow jojo that is a big age gap. My daughter was 8 when I had my first son and it took some realy getting used to going back to scratch again. You get used to them being independant don't you? It is a struggle but it great having the older kids to get nappies and llok after the baby while you go for a whoer and stuff lol. You'll be fine and welcome to our thread xxx

yer a really big age gap the baby will be due in march my son will be 12 in april and my daughter will be 18 in may lol,but im looking forward to having a baby and cant wait even though its going to be a expensive year :)

how r u all feelin got my scan in 3 days on thurs im feelin so apprehensive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->