Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

LO Girlies!!!

I'm back from scan ... now put forward at 13+3 weeks which makes me 20th Feb due date but hopefully u'll still have me in here. Really really nervous but it was all over before it began - or at least thats what it felt like, i could have looked at it for days!!!!

Baby was waving and had its legs crossed - laid back like its father!!

Heres 1 piccy:
https://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/gwizz1982/Baby1.jpg

Ive also posted this thread with my piccy's in:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/49828-scan-today.html

Good Luck to everyone else!! and welcome to all the new people!!!!

:hugs:

I'm so happy for you hun, of course we'll still have you in here lol. Those pics are amazing and clear xxx :hug:

hi gwizz , great scan pic. ive got my dating scan this coming friday - but i had an early scan on 8th aug when they put me fwd a week too ... they thgt i was 11+5 which would make me a feb date too i think maybe around same time as you - they're gonna give me a date fri after confirming with 2d scan.

Its amazin when you finally get to see - i know what you mean about it going to fast. x

Hey goofy hows you hun , Hoep ur feeling well :) .
Rach hun , I have been thinking about you scans comming soooo soon now you must be getting excited butterflies .
Well done Gwizz hun i just posted in First trimester on your post aswell . xxxx .

Hey there Mummymadness, I am good thanks, how about you?
Thankyou for asking after me.
I am 12 weeks today, and looking forward to my scan on thursday. But I have been having pains in my arm, which are really bothering me, I am worried about the scan.
xxx

Hi Tasha and Pixie. Maybe you could be each others buddies if you are after one. Some one to text and keep updated and share how you are feeling!! Just a suggestion. How are you both feeling? Have you had any scans yet>??

Haha that sounds like a good idea :)
And I've had my first scan! https://pics2.vampirefreaks.com/M/Mi/Mid/Midget_Rockstar_Pix/27487997.jpg

Ohhh nub looking again iam terrible lol .

Ohhh shimmy congrats hun, You have just passed the first big milestone . Try not worry about the arm pain hun , I know easier said than done . Iam sure you will have a great day on Thursday :) . Post piccies so we can see your cute jelly bean when your home hun . xxxx .

Love these scan pics girls...I won't have another scan until about 18 weeks. I had on really early on because I had some bleeding and last pregnancy ended in m/c so doc wanted to make sure everything was ok. There wasa hb but nothing reaaly to see but a blurry spot!! Can't wait to have one of these awesome pics!:hugs:

hi gwizz , great scan pic. ive got my dating scan this coming friday - but i had an early scan on 8th aug when they put me fwd a week too ... they thgt i was 11+5 which would make me a feb date too i think maybe around same time as you - they're gonna give me a date fri after confirming with 2d scan.

Its amazin when you finally get to see - i know what you mean about it going to fast. x

Ty babes, keep us informed as to your date .... we could be feb conversion buddies!!!! Fingers crossed for friday :) what time?

xxxx

Thinking of you also rach and shimmy on thursday - hope all is ok and you post your pics on here! we will hunt you down for them lol!

Pixie your scan is lovely :) I'll leave the nub guessing to the experts like mummymadness lol, im secretly having a look at scan piccies now trying to learn the art :p

hope everyone is coping ok - im suffering a cold but im sure bubba is all snug and happy even if mummy isnt :S

:dance:

xxxxxxxx

Your pics are giving me a fantastic taster of what is hopefully to come. They are gorgeous and so clear.
I will most def post the pics, all being well of course.
xxx
:hug:

Positive thinking only!!!! Sending big hugs from me and bubba

:hug:

wow Pixie your pic is great, I am loving seeing these pics. I have my first scan on Friday and should be 9 weeks hopefully so we shall see!! I am so nervous and excited as my last 2 pregnancies ended in m/c so I am trying to stay calm and not worry too much or get over excited.

So Rach, Shimmy and Goofy all have scans before the end of the week too, are these all 12 weeks scans??

my scan is not until im 13 + 5 so hopefully i will have a lovely clear picture like that too :)

does anyone on here text or have msn to communicate as well???

Katie xx

Hi girls and welcome to all the newbies!! We're getting bigger (literally lol!)!! :happydance:

I've not been on for a couple of days so have just been catching up on the thread, an update on me, my original scan was Thurs 28th but my Mother has invited herself (haha!) and has to pick up my nieces school uniform on that day, so I rang up and got it changed to Tues 26th!! :wohoo: 2 days earlier!!!
I'll be exactly 12 weeks, so really hoping for a good pic! Will catch up on pics later, I'm at work and the pics aren't showing up on my comp for some reason??

Good luck to all of you having scans this week :hug:

Liz
xx

I have msn Katie if you want to pm me I'll add you xxx

Gwizz ... Its great your guessing at Nubs too yayyy :) .
I thought Pixies was rather straight pointing out :) .
Hows every one doing ??? , I had phone call off Midwife today ! . My irons low got to go pick presciption up ... Iam not suprised i allways have low iron , With finnley was 8.1 it was marked in my notes with bright red pen ! , So i guess that was ultra low .
So going up to Drs today to pick that up (Ohhh the excitment for the Black poo to come lol) .
Iam now starting to excited for next weeks scan :) . And its OH birthday this weekend . And as if life wasnt busy enough i go on holiday 30th of August lol .
All go go go in this house .
Good luck ladies i know lots of scans are comming up very exciting for every one , And lots of March ladies are just starting to pass the 12 week big milestone yayyy :) . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->