Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Sorry!! :blush: what is nubs?

I'm assuming its something to do with the sex? Or am I way off?
:rofl:

:hug:

Liz
x

Hope this link makes it a little clearer Wanababy

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...nder-nub-prediction-do-you-have-boy-girl.html

I was wondering what nubs was too. I read it on a post yesterday and didn't know what it meant!! Now I'm trying to see!!!!I'm gonna get my sons' scan pics out and see!!
My mate said her friend is an ultrasonographer( I think thats what she called her!!) She said on 20 week scan they look for ovaries in a girl!!! We've tried it on lots of scans(friends and rellies) and so far we all got the sex right!!!

Ty babes, keep us informed as to your date .... we could be feb conversion buddies!!!! Fingers crossed for friday :) what time?

xxxx

i will do gwizz. It would be nice to have a conversion buddy lol. Im like u, also loaded with cold symptoms which have also brought being sick with it. feel so crap right now. Was even thinkin about rescheduling scan as its so difficult getting out of bed right now ... im hopin im better for tmw as ive been looking fwd to the scan.

Goodluck to everyone with scans coming up.

Logiebear i was told i was 11+5 about 2 weeks ago at an early scan. So if the scan meausrments were right i think im about 13 or 14 weeks for the scan on friday.

You should get a brillaint pic then Goofy. The best pics are around 28 weeks in my opinion. I have had a fair few scan with all my pregnancies and these are the best times.

You should get a brillaint pic then Goofy. The best pics are around 28 weeks in my opinion. I have had a fair few scan with all my pregnancies and these are the best times.

yeah hopefully .. the only thing is im absolutly hopeless with the water intake. Gonna try my best tmw though.

I think ure probably right - at 28wks its just the right size for the perfect pic. Ive not had any at that time but know of people who have, n seen the pics. x

I have diabetes you see so I have no problem with water intake, drink alot of water actually lol. I also get lots of scans with my babies so on average I get about 8-10 so I get to see the babs alot! Tomorrow is my first with this one! I'm so excited :happydance:

Does anyone know whether the equipment in different hospitals will be more/less advanced depending on where you live?

My scan letter says that it is no longer neccessary to drink a lot of water before the scan???

Liz
xx

lucky you wanababy - no water! It must be more advanced machines. ... my last scan few weeks back drank loads water but ended up being sick just before i left the house. see how i go tmw, im feelin better so decided not too cancel.

Logie bear ur so lucky u get to see ur baby so many times during ur preg. Do u get to find out what ur havin at later scans?

Congrats to rach and shimmy on their scans today!

Good luck tomoz Goofy - hope you are feeling better too by then ... its worth it I can assure u :)

:dance:

Hope ur feeling better Goofy hunny , You have my number :) . If your bored or fancy a moan give me a text hun .
If not i will look out on here tommorrow to see how scan went .
And lucky you wannababy hun lol :) . I will drink as much as i can next week when i go when i went for private scan i had to empty half as i was going to wet myself rofl .
Hope everyones upcomming scans go well :) . x .

I'm 14 weeks today guys! :dance:

You lot best hurry up and join me else I'll cry! :cry:

Ive been reading the second trimester symptoms include more fatigue, swollen fingers and ankles & back pain yay :dohh: ... but we get to feel the baby move!!!!!

p.s. good luck goofy, anyone else got a scan soon?

Gem
x

Hi all i'm due 10th march.
So can i join u girls? PLEASE

I've got my scan at 10.30am so I'm off now to get dressed! See you all later hopefully with good news and pics xxx

Good luck Goofy xxx

OOO oooo good luck Logiebear, sorry if i missed u saying it earlier ..... post some piccies please :)

Hiya Dippy dee! Congrats btw! :dance:

Good luck with your scans girlies!!! Pics as soon as pls! hehe!

Welcome to you new ladies aswell and congrats! (I'm due 10th March also) :happydance:

Yeah I suppose I am lucky but I do drink a lot of water anyway so I don't suppose it would have made much difference lol!
I wonder why its not the same everywhere with the drinking loads of water????

Good luck again and roll on Tuesday for mine :wohoo:

Liz
xx

Ohhhhh congrats with scan piccys girlies .
Mines still next Thursday , I keep thinking if i wish it sooner it will go quicker untill then lol .
March is the most popular month on here its great :) . xxx .

:happydance:

13 weeks n 1 day .. due date 28th feb. Not as far on as you Gwizz - but im happy with that. Itll be another surprise ... feb baby or march baby. I guess i should change my ticker now.

It was weird but she couldnt decide on a date she called someone alse in to measure as well. hmmm not had that happen before. She said 27th first ...

Anyway all healthy .. How did ur scan go Logie bear i think we must have been in same time. My scan was at 10.45 this morning. Will try n get scan pic up as soon as we get scanner up n running again.

N how did the scans yesterday go girls?

Thanks to all who wished me luck x ... n Gwizz it was worth it! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"