Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

awwwwwwww well done hun , I was hoping you would come back smiling :) .
Has your illness eased off now too hun ??.
All theese great scans going well its great . xxx .

Here's my scan pic girlies. I am right on with my date for now but they will confirm it on 19th Sept at my 12 week scan when I get the booking date for my section!!!

https://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/logiebear00/Scan22-09.jpg

I had a hell of a day after the scan though, they took my blood pressure and becuase it was up they kept me in. I have high bp anyway, it's nothing new and they had kept me away from my medication by keeping me there so it went up. I was in hospital from 10.30 when I had my scan to 7pm last night!! Talk about stupid. It was because my consultant wasn't there and it was a rather over zelous registra! Silly moo!!

morning logiebear! so are u an early riser or like me cant sleep for some weird reason i alomost always end up wakin around 4,5 ish n find it so difficult to get back to sleep again.

thats a shame about yesterday ... did u enjoy ur scan though?
your scan pic is great.

My scan was a bit rushed, they had extra appointments booked in by mistake. N although on screen the baby was so clear (drank loads of water very proud of myself) could see feet really clearly. The scan photo she could have given me i think could have been better. But nevermind.

Hope ur feeling better Goofy hunny , You have my number :) . If your bored or fancy a moan give me a text hun .
If not i will look out on here tommorrow to see how scan went .
And lucky you wannababy hun lol :) . I will drink as much as i can next week when i go when i went for private scan i had to empty half as i was going to wet myself rofl .
Hope everyones upcomming scans go well :) . x .

im always up for a moan lol ... but bored, em at moment i hardly got any time to myself to be bored apart from very early in morn or late at night, N i dont think you would appreciatee txts at those times lol. I got MIL over as you know n with that n doing normal kids stuff havent got much time these days .... Mil goes oct 9th so after that hopefully will be in contact a lot more :hugs: x

Hiii Hun ...
Glad your well , Are you counting days untill MIl goes yet awww bless you .
I went to family BBQ today , I was worried as i havent seen anyone since becoming pregnant . Mum told me all there replies as i said before to my pregnancy . I was shaking .
Well to my suprise today went great :) :) , My Auntie was chatting about names with us and About my crazy plan to drive myself to labour ward when time comes lol .. Had a good giggle .
My cousin whos pregnant was sharing symptoms with me . Iam over the moon every one seems to have let the news sink in and treat me lovely . xxxxxxx .

Hope every ones well . xx .

I'm so happy for you mummymadness. Sounds great. I'm not telling my family, at all if I can help it, they won't care anyway. We told our kids last night and that's all I'm bothered about. I'll tell my friends as I see them lol.

Shame your scan was rushed Goofy, they tend to be quite quick in early pregnancy anyway as there isn't a huge lot to see. Your 20 week one should be about 20 mins so enjoy that.

I am not that early a riser to be honest I was up at 7.30 and the clock on here said 6.30! don't know why. But I have young kids so I am often up around 6-7am no matter what the day xxx

Iam super lucky :) . The kids dont get up untill 9am every morning yayyy .
Will change when bump arrives thow i should imagine lol . xx .

glad ur familys come round thats great news mummymadness. im really happy 4 u.

Logiebear we dont get a 20wk scan here its just the 12 week dating scan unless theres a problem. so that was it 4 me, n thats all im getting, cant afford going for private either :cry:

My kids are good sleepers too, but unfortunatly i always seem to be up well before the kids ... its weird ... i used to be a good sleeper too lol

omg Goofy then how do they do an anomily check for downs and spina bifida?? That is so wrong!! They should the 20 weeks scan every where. That is an awful awful budget cut to make, they should do 20 weeks and not 12 then it is far more important!

It's my youngest who is up so early e is only 19 months and goes to bed at 6.30pm so I can't complain :rofl: The other 2 are usually in bed til around 8 but then they don't stay up late either!

There was an article in the paper here regarding this same issue. One couple lost their baby, but it could have been avoided if there was routine scans later in pregnancy. It was the hospital i go to that the baby died. I spoke to mw n the mw at the hospital n they said they are in process of training staff n the 20wk scan will eventually be routine. But thats not going to be in any good for me i wont get it. I declined the blood test for downs n spina b so had asked about whether i could get another scan later on to determine whether baby was ok. Although i would never abort its better to be prepared if the worst was to happen. Anyway they apologetically said we cant do it sorry. So unless any other such prob comes up in pregnancy no more scans for me.

I can't believe it Goofy, I'd find a way to pay for a private one hun of you can, I couldn't do that!! I know we can get a 5min sexing scan and reassurance done for about £60 so I'd ask around if you can afford it hun xxx

hey goofy, sorry to hear about the 20wk scan thing.... I'm kind of in the reverse of that situation.... I'm not gonna get the 12week and have to wait til 20weeks to see monkey for the first time :( (oh and just in case you only THINK I'm weird - yep I did refer to my poor baby as "monkey"! Just had to confirm the weirdness!! hehehe)

i cant believe what a big baby boom march is lol im due march 9th i keep forgettin 2 cum in here lol. sorry 2 hear about ur scan goofy if i was u id ask 4 a private scan even though it is later u could always ask every1 to chip in as an xmas pressie this yr

A big congrats on hitting passed the dangerous 12 weeks mark Rach hun . xxx .

Always great to have news buddies, hiya ladies, and yeah March is a huge baby boom on here :rofl: we're flooding the world with B&B babies in 2009. Let's hope the other ladies TTC get to join the pregnancy bits soon enough too xxx

Just popping in to see how all you ladies are doing? Hope all is well with all of you. YAY for March babies!!:hugs:

Hi Girls!! Been offline for few days (we used all of our internet time for the month so have been without all weekend!!)
Anyway, I'm back! I'm so sorry to hear about that Goofy - thats so unfair...
Thats a good idea about getting people to chip in as Xmas pressie for private scan?? At least that would give you peace of mind...

Well, I've been for my scan today, sorry won't be able to post pics as I haven't got a scanner. My Mam's gonna do them for me so as soon as she sorts it, I shall post them straight on here!!!!

She put me 2 days back so I'm only 11+5 (gonna have to change my tickers), due date being 12th March now. LO was waving and the sonographer said it was a lively one and just wanted to stand up lol!!! So my pics aren't the greatest but the NT screening was normal and everything is looking healthy so far so I was relieved to say the least!

I've been feeling LO move for the last week, has anyone heard of feeling movements so early? I'm definately not imagining it!! Its like butterflies/popping and I've never felt it before so it can't be my insides!! Strange...

Anyway, I'll put pics on asap - see if anyone can guess what I'm having with their 'nub' detectors...:rofl:

Hope all is well with everyone else....

:hug:

Liz
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly