Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Me too wanna hun :) .. Its my 3rd baby and i have been feeling flutters this week ..
Well the last 3 days anyway , I know its not wind .. Its my 3rd baby and can catorgoricly say its them first flutters you get from baby . Soooo strange never happened to me before this early .
Way to go on your scan soooo chuffed for you :) .Iam starting to get nervous now for mine .. Im busy busy busy thow so taking my mind off it . I have Finnleys injections tommorrow bless him he hates them . Then scan Thursday . And Holiday Saturday lol .
Hope all you ladies are well ?? . Hows every ones symptoms going ?? . xxx

wow I've NEVER heard of anyone feeling flutters this early let alone 2 of you. Must be great, the earliest I have felt mine was 15 weeks!

Look forward to seeing your scan pic hun xxx

WOW I can't believe you can feel your baby so early!! That is great!!! It kinda confirms they are really there!!! Congrats too Wannababy on your scan being good!!! What a relief!! 2 days til I get mine!!!

It's my scan this evening :happydance:

Am excited and really nervous at the same time. I just want everything to be OK.

My symptoms have started to change in the last week or so. The nausea is pretty much gone, but I'm more thirsty. Less tired, but not sleeping well. I keep waking up at about 4am needing a wee then can't get to sleep again for a good couple of hours. All through the first trimester I've been eating a lot more than usual, but now my appetite has almost entirely disappeared and I can't even get through a whole bowl of cereal. So that's thrown me a bit.

I don't know how I'll manage to arrive at the hospital with a full bladder! I need to go so often now, I'll have to try really hard to hold it! :blush: At this stage (~12 weeks) how likely is it that they'll do an internal, rather than external scan do you reckon?

They won't do an internal scan at this stage, no way, least I've never heard of it being done as the baby is so big it's obvious on a normal scan Shifter.

Good luck to lolly and shifter with their scans and we look forward to seeing the pics ladies!!

when i concentrate on just what im feeling in my belly when im in the bath and its quiet im sure i can sumtimes feel a little movement in there but i keep thinkin no way wud i feel anything this early coz all the books an stuff tell u u wouldnt be able 2 but i spose il never no lol

Good luck in your scan Shifter. I can't believe we are nearly at the end of our 1st tri already!!!phew!!!

when i concentrate on just what im feeling in my belly when im in the bath and its quiet im sure i can sumtimes feel a little movement in there but i keep thinkin no way wud i feel anything this early coz all the books an stuff tell u u wouldnt be able 2 but i spose il never no lol

I thought the same as you hun and did a search in google. It came up with a thread and the majority of women had had movement at anything from 10 weeks - 14 weeks!!! One lady who used to be a nurse had 3 kids and felt movement at about 12 weeks, and also mummymadness has had kids before and knows the feeling.....

It depends where you're feeling it I think, mine are just above my knicker line but vary from side to side and it feels quite deep, if that makes any sense!! lol!, some women get flutters near belly button (I think someone said on a thread I read that that is wind as baby wouldn't be so far up).

Anyway, I hope it is LO you are feeling, I've only had a couple of tickles today, but it was going on all day yesterday...maybe LO knew it was getting its pic taken :rofl:

Am gonna try to take pics of my scan with digi camera so I can get them on ere!...

:hug:

Liz
xx

S6002053.jpg - Side profile

S6002054.jpg - Off side - can see jaw and part of face at top.

S6002060.jpg - Alien shot!! LO waving at Daddy

Sorry about quality of pics, I can't make any lines out so I assume no one will be nub guessing!!!

Liz
xx

Scan was great! Got to see the little fluttering heartbeat. It brought a tear to my eye and gave hubby goosebumps!

Sonographer put me back 6 days, I think it's probably just a slightly small bean though. I'll see what happens in the next few days. If my uterus rises I'll know my dates are alright. I'm sure of my dates, when I ovulated etc. so I would be surprised if I really was a week less along than my dates.

Also, didn't get charged for the pictures as they came out quite bright, so not so clear. I still think they're wonderful :cloud9:

Only problem is that our printer/scanner is out of ink and for some reason won't allow me to scan in that state, so no pics to show you yet. We're heading over to the MIL's tomorrow night so might be able to use her scanner. If not we'll pick up an ink cartridge over the weekend so I can scan it in when we get back Sunday night.

Glad your scan went well shifter!!!

Good luck to the ladies with scans coming up.....

One worrying milestone over for quite a few of us now!

Liz
xx

im jus joining this conversation now n as i was reading abt u feeling flutters wannab i was saying me too, me too! lol. Hubby things im off my head spking to a computer.:rofl: This is my 3rd too so yeah kinda know how it feels like jus like mummymadness.

Glad ur scans went ok wannab n shifter. x

WOW I can't believe you can feel your baby so early!! That is great!!! It kinda confirms they are really there!!! Congrats too Wannababy on your scan being good!!! What a relief!! 2 days til I get mine!!!

goodluck with ur scan!

I thought the same as you hun and did a search in google. It came up with a thread and the majority of women had had movement at anything from 10 weeks - 14 weeks!!! One lady who used to be a nurse had 3 kids and felt movement at about 12 weeks, and also mummymadness has had kids before and knows the feeling.....

It depends where you're feeling it I think, mine are just above my knicker line but vary from side to side and it feels quite deep, if that makes any sense!! lol!, some women get flutters near belly button (I think someone said on a thread I read that that is wind as baby wouldn't be so far up).

Anyway, I hope it is LO you are feeling, I've only had a couple of tickles today, but it was going on all day yesterday...maybe LO knew it was getting its pic taken :rofl:

Am gonna try to take pics of my scan with digi camera so I can get them on ere!...

Liz
xx

yeh its really low down not near my belly button at all i hope it is an not just wind lol congrats on ur scan hun

Well this is my 6th pregnancy and my will be my 4th baby as I lost 2 but I have never felt anything earlier than 15 weeks as the baby is so small and swimming in so fluid I think it is highly unlikely but if you say you can feel flutters then who am I to argue. I can't wait to feel this baby, as some body else said, it feels real then. Especially when you feel the outside kicks and your hubby can join in bump hugging lol

Glad the scan went well today ladies xxx

Hi all ... Wow look at us all getting to our 12 week milestone its amazing .
Iam nervous as hell 9.15 tommorrow morning i will be full of wee and going in to see baby :) .
I was told by a midwife its unlikely to feel early movements but NOT un heard of , I know i sound crazy but no matter what books or the internet says after 2 children i swear i feel small flutters , Not hard enough to distincuish a kick or punch etc nothing like that just like a little flutter sort of like a shuffling feeling in my tummy , No way wind as iam passing wind just fine Lol Lol so its not trapped in there lol .
Anyway will post pics tommorrow girlies sleep well . xxx .

its only when i concentrate just sittin here doin other things i wouldnt notice am not sayin i definatly do feel them or def dont

I've said good luck in first tri but good luck today mummymadness and I can't wait to see your little bean pics xxx

Glad to here your scans went well ladies. Wanababy...love the scan pic of your LO waving, that is so amazing. Very cool that some of you are starting to feel movement..can't wait to feel that. I have been pregnant before but never made it past 1st trimester so I never got to experience any of those lovely things..hoping to soon and that baby sticks. Hope all is well with you guys:hugs:

Scan went great ..... Thanks ladies for support . This forum really is great for us all .
And we will all be moving up to second trimester shortly together . Time is flying by . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->