Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Logiebear how is the tooth!
Shifter hope the sneezes have gone, but if it makes bubba twinge bet you like it! Cant wait for that feeling.
Damn i am on Band B again and should be studying. Tired so may go to bed early!! Got to stop staying on here all hours. Too little hours in the day!! Roll on Friday already.
Aurora, Beancounter and mummymaddness hope your ok too x

Well Jade my tooth is ok but I haven't started my anti biotics yet as my chemist had to order them in!! Can you believe they had ran out of Amoxycillin ffs. I have to go back in the morning for it!!

I am sat in bed watching Hell Kitchen USA as I love it but I'm knackered and keep nodding off so have come on here to keep me awake :rofl:

Logie bear - Amoxycillin - think thats the one that makes me wanna puke yuck, sure it will do the trick though hun! Get more rest! xx

Be careful with amoxycillin it can give you thrush.... hope they work tho!!

Think i am A neg too....dreading the injection already.... I'm sure I remember something about this at the end of my lst pregnancy :(

I like hells kitchen but I prefer kitchen nightmares!!!

I just found out today I was A neg :(
everything else was good though.Not sure what all the letters for the blood tests were but they were all negative. Heard peanut n all. Have a bit of blood pressure now too.

Sorry to hear about your tooth Logie, I hope that clears up for you soon.

Hope everyone else is ok, I havent been around much of late, have been bogged down with a load of work.
Take care guys, and I hope your pregnancies are progressing well,

Shim,
xxx

Hope all you girlies are well :) .
Hows the symptoms going now girls now that we are all starting to move in to second trimester :) .
Iam well , Bit tired but ok . I just realised today that in the morning i will only have 12 more days untill i find out babies sex yayyyyyy .
New doppler arrived from hong kong today too , So got to have a listen today sounds sooo different from 2 weeks ago when my last one broke lol .
xxxxx .

Amoxycillin does me thrush every time I take it grrrr lol

I haven't bothered with a dopler as I remember how much fluid I have round my babies and they find it difficult to find the hb with a proper monitor in hosp so I think it may be a waste of time for me.

I have my diabetic clinic tomorrow and my scan on fri, can't wait to see my bubs again and get my proper date :happydance:

My syptoms haven't really changed as I haven't had many other then extreme tiredness but that is partly due to my youngest walking me up all hours of the morning fo rno reason!!

Hey girls! Maybe we should change the thread title to A neg club!!
Symptoms - mmm constipated at the moment, but thats nothing new for me! :dohh: And also tired but then when I try sleep I cant!! So getting about 5 or 6 hours a night so kna*kered! Anyways getting a doppler sounds exciting!! When can you first hear it? Do you reckon it would work on me now? May have a look on ebay. xxBye for now

Hi Girls,

hope everyone is feeling ok? ive got the dreaded constipation too just now, hate it, also very tired too. Hows the essays coming girls? Hows the tooth Logiebear? bet you are excited about finding out about your bubs sex Mummymadness? i wont get to find out at my 20week scan as my hospital wont tell you the sex :hissy: and i cant really justify £75 for a 5 min sexing scan not when there is so much more to buy for bubs.

:hug:

My symptoms wernt too bad first tri, so I feel pretty good now. I have killer wind occasionally but I've started going swimming three times a week again now I can getup in the mornings :D I really enjoy it. my new swimming cossie feels HUGE tho'

I didn't think you could get the sex at a 12 week scan? Just 20. peanut was sitting on thier bits anyway, not that I want to know.

I quite like Amoxycillin tho only the banana flavoured one. Do they still do that? I think it was just the kiddy flavour!

lol Bean yes the banana flavour is for kids lol

My tooth has stopped hurting now YAY :happydance:

No you can't find out the sex at a 12 weeks scan but I think MM will be 17 weeks ish and can then. I think Aurora made a little boo boo lol

Glad to see everyone is knackered and constipated, atleast we are all the same pmsl

Logiebear - you are funny, yes all in same bloody boat! I am contemplating going to bed for an hour in ten mins!!
Not sure if I want to find out sex but OH wants to, only cos I know he wants a boy!
Not started main part of essay yet, will do at the weekend as still finalising Question 1 of it which is overall opinion and feelings on a group collaborative wiki we worked on for 9 months which was crap as no one could get on at some time and some did shite all.
Anyone - I am always a ray of sunshine arnt i? Enjoy the rest of the afternoon ladies xx

I got my essay finished last night! That's it, that's all the coursework for my degree done. For the first time in 6 YEARS I don't have an essay deadline looming :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My cold is clearing up now too, just a cough and a bit of congestion left now. I slept much better last night, after about a week of tossing and turning. Although I did have very vivid dreams, I thought they were over and done with but oh no. Other than that I'm symptom free really. If I can keep getting good nights of sleep I may be able to start exercising again!

And I had my first bump-touch today. A woman at work, who was one of the first people there that I told, has been off for a couple of weeks. She came up to me today to ask how I was doing and she asked if she could feel my bump. I was really happy to let her have a feel, I felt really flattered and special :cloud9:

Anyways getting a doppler sounds exciting!! When can you first hear it? Do you reckon it would work on me now? May have a look on ebay. xxBye for now

I think the ones you can buy say use from 14 weeks. But my MIL is a midwife and has a pro one (you know what I mean) which picked up our LO's heartbeat at just over 12 weeks, easily.

congrats on an essay free life!
I had my first belly touch at 8 weeks LOL i had to respectfully point out she was getting gooey over my natural podge.

Ok, the kids banana flavour amoxicillin is nice, the adult one isn't I remember making the transition now.. and being upset about it :D

Hi Girls , Glad every ones well . Apart from the not clearing the bowels fact lol .
Iv had bad constipation since i started iron tablets arghhhh :( .
Yep my scan that nanna paid for is when iam 16 weeks so they can see babies sex :) .
Jms hun , I have had two type of dopplers and could hear baby with first one from 9 weeks and my new one i heard straight away .
Its called sonotrax off ebay , Arrived in a week from hong kong quiet cheap ... Go for it hun :) . xxxx x.

LOL!!! You guys always make me smile!!!

My friend was the first "bump touch" the other day!! She touched me and said alright fatty???? then we both laughed!!! I can cope with friends touching bump but I will take a step back if its custs at work!!!

Is anyone finding they might be contipated for a day then ok again?? I try to up my fluids if I am ( I was gonna say aint it shit but thats so corny!!!LOL)

shifter well done for getting your essay finished!!! What a feeling !:cloud9:

there is a way to tell at 12 weeks... go on the nub thread and hope MM or 6lilpigs can tell if scan is clear and baby is on its back!!! I cant get my scanner to work on my comp so I will have to wait for my 20 week scan!!!

Logiebear glad your toothache disappearing!

Well i have the tiredness so I'm off to lie on the sofa!!!

Does anyone else have sharp pains if they move too fast? Well no pains but like you've pulled a muscle or something? It's sorse when I've been lying down and I get up!

Just been back to the start of this thread!!! god how long ago does that all seem now!!

Hey girls have slept for 3 hours! :dance: woke up now though and prob wont get to sleep till silly o clock.
Shifter well done on the essay and congrats on finishing!!
I have woken up with a really sore large gland on right side of throat and my neck feels like someone has punched me, also a headache. Am now scared am coming down with something! :hissy:

Yes Logiebear i did make a boob :rofl: damn preggy brain i meant to put 20 weeks, changed it now so it reads right, Gz on finishing your essay Shifter, and sorry your not feeling too good Jms hope its nothing too serious :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->