Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

LOL!!! You guys always make me smile!!!

My friend was the first "bump touch" the other day!! She touched me and said alright fatty???? then we both laughed!!! I can cope with friends touching bump but I will take a step back if its custs at work!!!

Is anyone finding they might be contipated for a day then ok again?? I try to up my fluids if I am ( I was gonna say aint it shit but thats so corny!!!LOL)

shifter well done for getting your essay finished!!! What a feeling !:cloud9:

there is a way to tell at 12 weeks... go on the nub thread and hope MM or 6lilpigs can tell if scan is clear and baby is on its back!!! I cant get my scanner to work on my comp so I will have to wait for my 20 week scan!!!

Logiebear glad your toothache disappearing!

Well i have the tiredness so I'm off to lie on the sofa!!!

Does anyone else have sharp pains if they move too fast? Well no pains but like you've pulled a muscle or something? It's sorse when I've been lying down and I get up!

Just been back to the start of this thread!!! god how long ago does that all seem now!!

Yes i get pains too if i get up fast from being sat down!! xx

Hi Ladies,

How are you all doing?
I am due 30 March. I am currently living in South Africa, but my husband and I will be moving to Saskatoon in a couple of months. I am quite anxious about it all. Would love to hear from you girls.

im due 30th march!!

got my :bfp: on 31st july fees like ive been pregnant forever!!!

Wow even more new girls , Its great March is like the king dong of montsh next year HaHaHaHa , We are in most majority :) .
Hoep every ones well , Iam going to do weekly shop in a minuite and pray to god finnley doesnt do his usual trick of nicking peoples shopping out there trolleys lol . Hes a very clever 1 year old lol .
Iam looking forward to scan next week , And some one please remind me to phone and make 16 week appointment with midwife next week .
I swear i left my prep pregnancy memory on my pillow lol . Enjoy the nice weather today girls . xxx .

Yay! More march buddies :hi: girls!! You due 5 days after me! :o
Good today though the gland is hurting me and making me mardy! xx

yeah wow this thread is growing more and more, is there like a post with everyone's due dates from this month on so we can see when everyone's due and if anyone has same due dates, i wouldnt know where to start lol...

I fainted twice last night, something jms can relate to i was so embarrassed but it was my fault not baby related i don't think so sure everything's fine, i'm rly impatient for my 20 week scan come oonnnnnn and that blimmin xmas forum is making me feel rly christmasy lol. xx

katieandbump - me too!! Want santa to come NOW!
Fainting people have said to me should eat more regular than leaving a few hours in between, I forget though and have breakfast then nothing for hours :dohh:
Hope your ok now hun and didnt hurt yourself fainting? Excuse for a lie down though ay :dance:

If everyone sends me their due dates I will create a thread or page that lists them all xx (Well will try as no idea how) :dohh:

Well my OH and his dad were going for a tour of drakelow tunnels an old nuclear war bunker/cave thing thats underground so i thought ooh that cud be quite fun and plodded along thinking nothing of it and not realising underground obviously means no air. lol It was so stuffy down there and they had these strobe lights that we had to keep looking up at to see things like the roof and the piping and all that stuff, i ended up fainting twice in front of our tour group when we were stood still my eyes were flashing and then i went blind and felt faint and ended up falling straight onto my hands and knees and later on again i crashed onto my boyfriend so him and his dad had to carry me out in front of everyone had to go home in the end. Boyfriend felt so bad for taking me but we didnt realise it was gna be that bad. lol That's a story for little one eh silly mummy. xx

Oooooh coolios you are a brave lady been looking at the other thread someone started of everyones scan dates and things and i think ppl just pmed her their dates and she just edited the original post adding to it each time, mine's 7th march. Picses i think :D x

Mines either 13th of March from first scan or 17th of March from second scan Pmsl , I much prefer the 13th its sooner lol . xxx .

Right so..... do I create a new thread as I wont be able to edit the first page of this one as I did not create it? CONFUSED.com........... :dohh:
Help, am willing to do it just dont know how xx

i always forget this thread exists.. too much to read everywhere...

anyways, hope all you ladies are doing well!!!!

i reckon you can start a new thread deffo in pregnancy buddies for it xx

Hiya First Time Mom and Fierce Angel! Welcome.

Im not A Neg like some of you girls :( Im O Positive, but good luck on the new thread, dont forget the rest of us!!

Glad you are feeling better Logie with the tooth and glad the essay writing went ok girls! Twiddling my thumbs for 20 week scan atm ........

It's up to you jms how you want to do it, starting a new thread would easier and just put on it that you want people to pm you with their etc so the thread doesn't get clogged with chat. That's what we have this thread for.

I just want to say Gwizz that your scan pic on your avatar is fab. I have my 12 scan tomorrow and I can't wait to see my bubs again.

It's up to you jms how you want to do it, starting a new thread would easier and just put on it that you want people to pm you with their etc so the thread doesn't get clogged with chat. That's what we have this thread for.

I just want to say Gwizz that your scan pic on your avatar is fab. I have my 12 scan tomorrow and I can't wait to see my bubs again.

Lol with the controller? yeah a friend said 'cant really tell its Steves, theres no Xbox or Wii controller!' - so being a computer geek as I am I soon fixed that! ...not that im a bit of a go'er mind!

Lol with the controller? yeah a friend said 'cant really tell its Steves, theres no Xbox or Wii controller!' - so being a computer geek as I am I soon fixed that! ...not that im a bit of a go'er mind!

Yeah I had to to your profile to see it up close, was wondering what it was so I looked and nearly pissed myself laughing at it! It's so clever, well done xxx

Hi girls, hope all of you are well and getting lovely little (mine - not so little) bumps!!

Sorry, I've been a bit of a stranger lately - laptop playing up and with these harmones, I'm likely to throw it across the room...:rofl:

Had to really have a good study of that Gwiz before I realised what it was!! Really clever though!!

:hug:

Liz
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly