Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

what are we looking for gwizz i'm lost duuuh lol, oooh wanababy do u know the sex of ur bub or was that just a background colour choice saw it and thought hmm i wonder lol hows everyone today i've been feeling a lil bit sicky again this morning boooo when will it end! 16 weeks tomorrow yaaay xx

Morning all.

Back from dentist. There's some swelling around the tooth that has been twinging when I bite. Because she couldn't do any x-rays though she doesn't know if it's an infection or what. She suggested leaving it until after the baby is born but I wasn't happy about that. If it is an infection I don't want to leave it six plus months! So I'm going back to have the filling out so she can see underneath to see what's up. It could be a problem with the nerve.

I know when I had a couple of fillings last year, including this one, there was one tooth that really hurt for days afterwards and I remember thinking that the nerve had been damaged. I'll be pissed off if that is the case, if my last dentist left me with a problem!

Good look shifter hun , Hope they sort it for you .
I need a wisdom tooth out ... But for some reason i thought they wouldnt do it while iam pregnant , It kills when i eat . Do you think its worth asking ??? . My thinking they wouldnt do it iam probably very wrong lol . x .

Morning all.

Back from dentist. There's some swelling around the tooth that has been twinging when I bite. Because she couldn't do any x-rays though she doesn't know if it's an infection or what. She suggested leaving it until after the baby is born but I wasn't happy about that. If it is an infection I don't want to leave it six plus months! So I'm going back to have the filling out so she can see underneath to see what's up. It could be a problem with the nerve.

I know when I had a couple of fillings last year, including this one, there was one tooth that really hurt for days afterwards and I remember thinking that the nerve had been damaged. I'll be pissed off if that is the case, if my last dentist left me with a problem!

ouch sorry that sucks. I hope it is not nerve damage. I thought I had some similar problem last year but it turns out that my top and bottom teeth were rubbing together causing muscle tension that caused the nerve problem- my tooth needed filing. It took 2 dentists to find that out, the first was useless. My face went numb.
It happened again once I had a filling that changed the shape of my tooth and caused stress. I'm scared to change dentists ever again the others were so bad! One gave me a bad filling and that had to be replaced, and they charge a lot to damage your teeth too.

Thats rubbish, sorry to hear ur in pain shifter when r u due to go back to get it looked at again hope its not a long wait, i'll have to get on to my nearest dentists about getting checked out while i can had braces for 4 years when i was a teenager and i swear my teeth are starting to move about again grrrr. Hope its not too painful x

There is nothing worse than tooth pain except labour and atleast you get something good after labour, all you have after toothache is a trip to the dentiist!!

I had my scan today and it confirmed my EDD as 26th March!! So here is a pic of my lively wriggly little bubs

https://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/logiebear00/Scan19-09-08.jpg

not been here for ages ... n ive jus spent ages reading through pages n pages .. so much has been goin on over here.

I had a scan due to a bleed on thursday afternoon ... i panickd went straight to hospital. They couldnt fit me in for the scan on thursday evening so gave me one for fri mornin to check everything out.

Bleeding has stopped now but they've now given me something else to worry about. They couldnt pinpoint why the bleed had happened but they did notice something near the babys heart that they couldnt work out. They want it checked out by a consultant in 3 weeks. I know the 3 weeks are gonna go so slow for me. I hate not knowing ... been feeling so low today cos of it.

Great pic Logie Bear - you are due day after me!
Cant believe I am in Box 4 of Ticker, its gone soooo fast, how exciting,
Sorry not been on girlies, have been a bit poorly and so has my little doggie, she has serious colitis and has cost me £120 yesterday at vets, bless her.
Anyway, am hoping to sort the due dates thread today. I cant go over this whole thread as too long and dates will have changed so will only use what people have PM me and added to the last few pages of this thread.
Hope you ladies are all fine and sickness, tiredness, tooth ache free today?
Looking forward to X Factor and Strictly with Pizza and an Ice Cream tonight :rofl:

PS - you can post your EEDs on here too and I will add girlies Ta xx

Hey girls, I have now added the March Due Date tracker. All are team yellow at the moment!! If you want me to add your real name, or text buddy etc please let me know

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...h-09-pregnancy-buddies-due-dates-tracker.html

Will post onto 1st and 2nd Tri forum too for people to add theirs as we dont have many on there yet - know there is more!!

Bye for now xx

Wow, this is a very long thread, it's going to take ages to read... good thing I don't feel up to doing a whole lot today! :laugh2: Kinda feel like I'm gatecrashing a private party! :rofl: Hadn't really looked at the buddies section, but since I'm also due in March, got room for one more? :blush:

Hope your pregnancies are all going well!

Purple kitty :hi: yes please join the more the merrier! Whats your due date and I will add you to the tracker! thanks xx Hope you are fine and dandy!

We always have room for one more hun, welcome and don't forget to let jms know your EDD so you can get on the tracker.

Hope everyone has great plans for the weekend. It's my oldest sons 3rd birthday today and we are having a little party later so I will be busy today and relaxing tomorrow. Enjoy the liovely weather ladies xxx

Logiebear have fun - can I come I love kids parties??? Am shopping for wallpaper and paint :hissy: cant be arsed!! I have finally got a bump :dance: posted pic in First Tri bumps thread as last pic to post, do you reckon I have popped a little? Hope so.....
Have a fun day everyone and hope the sun is shining for you all like it is for me!! xx
Back to assignment tonight, due week on Monday sh*t best crack on.....

I have just posted about your bump hun, it is great xxx

Aw, I love birthday parties! Have fun!! Jonah has his birthday on Wednesday, and he's already told me he wants me to surprise him. I asked him how I was meant to surprise him if he has told me to do it, and he says, 'don't tell me you're getting me a cake!' like it was the most logical thing ever. I just love the way he thinks! My son has decided that we're going to the park, so we'll be enjoying the sunshine while it lasts as well. So much for lounging about!

jms, my due date is the 28th, I'd love to be added to the list. Gotta go find the dog's outside collar and head to the park, have a fantastic day ladies!

ooh due date tracker yay. I am due on the 9th. Of march obvs.

Nice day for a party! My OH has a cold today so it obviously in a near death situation.

I have finally got a bump :dance: .....

I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS! I have nothing - still! :hissy: I'm wearing maternity jeans now, but I don't need them at all; all my old clothes still fit perfectly! By wearing them though, I'm attempting to coax a bump to appear...! Hmm, despite this, I have a number of strech marks which have appeared over my hips which I'm not overly chuffed about! Very strange! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->