Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Jonah has his birthday on Wednesday, and he's already told me he wants me to surprise him. I asked him how I was meant to surprise him if he has told me to do it, and he says, 'don't tell me you're getting me a cake!' like it was the most logical thing ever. I just love the way he thinks! QUOTE]Aw, he sounds like such a sweetie! :D

My bad few weeks seem to just be getting worse , Went to my mums today to pick layla up , She slept there last night .
And she has caught Chicken Pox !!!!! , I have phoned Nhs direct wich told me , As i have had it as a child all i can get is shingles wich will not harm the baby in the slightest but will make me ill :( . And the kids are only 1 and 3 so i might in the next week have a full sick household .
Lol Things just not going right at the moment arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i needed to scream and let it out .

My bad few weeks seem to just be getting worse , Went to my mums today to pick layla up , She slept there last night .
And she has caught Chicken Pox !!!!! , I have phoned Nhs direct wich told me , As i have had it as a child all i can get is shingles wich will not harm the baby in the slightest but will make me ill :( . And the kids are only 1 and 3 so i might in the next week have a full sick household .
Lol Things just not going right at the moment arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i needed to scream and let it out .

Oh no hun! I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs:

I think i have joined in here before but forgot about it.... just seen the post in second tri...

someone remind me if i disappear again, damn brain has turned into a placenta! lol

Chicken pox is not an issue if you have had your blood tests for rubella (which they do routine when pregnant) they would tell you if you should avoid them. So on your part you should be fine, but on unhappy sicky children could be stressful! I hope its all ok!

xx

Ohhhhhh thanks for that :) .
Just checked my notes , All bloods came back as iam imune so i take it thats good news phewwww .
I just hope layla stays fine bless her shes said she felt ill and fell asleep on the sofa awwww. xx .

Same with me completely forget about this thread until I saw the other thread in the second tri.

Sorry about the chicken pox hon.

I have finally got a bump :dance: .....

I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS! I have nothing - still! :hissy: I'm wearing maternity jeans now, but I don't need them at all; all my old clothes still fit perfectly! By wearing them though, I'm attempting to coax a bump to appear...! Hmm, despite this, I have a number of strech marks which have appeared over my hips which I'm not overly chuffed about! Very strange! :)

Lousielou have you been bloated? Maybe they are old stretch marks that have popped back up? The bump will come soon I am sure, convinced mine is still fat though :rofl:

Mummymadness hope you are ok and not having too bad a weekend? :hugs:

I think I may be in trouble for creating thread as there is alredy one for everyone??!! Whoopps xx

Well hello everyone, im farely new to this i saw this forum i am due march 9th 2009, this is my first pregnancy so im pretty excited

taryen - Me too (my first) congrats and :hi: welcome xx

I watched strictly , Then x factor , Then comming up casualty i love saturday nights in :) .
xx .

I watched strictly , Then x factor , Then comming up casualty i love saturday nights in :) .
xx .

Me too - Love Strictly, highlight of my year!! Should be studying though :dohh: cant be bothered tonight, must do it tomorrow!!

HaHaHa , You got the right idea hun ... Settle with a bar of chocolate and leave the study untill tommorrow :) . xx .

OH now got Lord of Rings on, sick of seeing that film!! Burning me Cinnamon scented candles mmmmmmmmmmmmm Christmassy smell! Bought some weight watchers date and walnut cake (2 boxes) as figured can have double as they only one point each and only ickle :rofl: I gonna be size of a house :dohh: xx

After casulty i watched a film online called Taken ... It was amazing . Very scary the thought that it happens in real life but an amazing film .
Ohhh Jms just looked at the March due date thread 29 people !!!!!!!!! , Can you believe theres that many of us due in March . I knew it was popular but boy o boy 29 of us lol . Well time for my much needed beauty rest HaHa , See you all tommorrow . xxx .

Morning!! Well I have slept 4 hours :hissy: woke needing the loo as usual and now cant sleep so am on here and am trying not to think about cooking a bacon and egg sarnie so early!! Yes there are loads due in March I cant believe how many and they still coming in! xx

Well girls I am soooo good, not been distracted and wrote a third of my essay this morning as I got up at ridiculous o clock, feel a weight lifted. Have also panned out the biggie question to make a start on later. It feels gooooood. :dance:
I am starving now though what can I eat....... mmmmmm

hi everyone i,m due 13th march got a scan on 24th october to find out sex of baby.I,m leening towards a girl but i,m not bothered which i have got one of each already.Anyone else got there suspisions on what there having?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->