Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

:hi: donnad! I think a boy! Would be happy with either as its my first. Hope your ok? Have added you to the March tracker :dance: xx

Would rather be like you shifter and have the lot done!

Sorry I missed everything yesterday ladies. I had my oldest sons birthday yesterday and it was great, here is the burthday boy
https://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/logiebear00/Ryans3rdb-day19.jpg

And I fell asleep on the sofa after putting the little ones to bed at 8pm, dave woke me up at 10 to go to tell me to go to bed and my little one slept until 7am so I had 11hrs sleep last night and I tell you what, I feel bloody amazing today!! Ready to take on the world!! lol

Did I mention my section date is 9th March and welcome to all the new ladies who have just found us xxx March babies are gonna take over the world!!

Lovely pic Logiebear!! Whats his name? xx Glad you feel good,

Ive just had aquick look at when everyone is due and all i can say is you can tell that we've had a bad summer and had to find something to amuse overselves with lol

Ive just had aquick look at when everyone is due and all i can say is you can tell that we've had a bad summer and had to find something to amuse overselves with lol

Ha ha ha! Yup, we've all been stuck inside getting up to no good! :D

'the summer of making love' lol I know loads of people that are pregnant who arent on here too, its crazy!!

I wanted to start my Uni course but i think i missed the deadline for it (bummer) wanted to get the first bit out of the way before baby arrives and then a couple of months after baby is here start my degree (think i may be trying to take on too much lol). Wanted something to take my mind off of counting down the days until baby arrives... i will have to find something else now i suppose!

Cannot believe im 17 weeks now tho, going soooo quickly at the moment! Think i have started feeling movement tho, kinda freaks me out but also lovely at the same time!!

how is everyone feeling? I have had a bit of extra energy today and decided to do some major cleaning!! felt good!

xxx

Morning ladies , Slept funny last night arghhh stupid bed gave me back ache lol .
Glad every ones well ...
As for the earlier question , I think iam having girl but i could be very wrong lol , 8 days untill i find out for sure :) .
Glad some of your work is done now Jms hun , Iv got one asleep on the sofa and one just gone in the cot for an hour , So think i may try get an hour on the sofa zzzzzzzzzzz .
Happy belated birthday to your son for yesterday Logie hun :) , Hope he had a wondefull day . xx .

Hi Girls,

How are you all doing?
Cute picture Logiebear of your son, and happy belated birthday to him, sorry to hear about your bad back MM i had a mad cleaning spree this morning and i hurt mine in the process :cry: not nice. Good job on the essay Jms.

:hug:

Wanted something to take my mind off of counting down the days until baby arrives...
xxx

I was a proper geek this morning. I typed up a table counting down the days until my EDD and have stuck it on my fridge! It's got a column for the date, how far gone I am, and how many days left... Too much time on my hands huh?! :blush:

Wanted something to take my mind off of counting down the days until baby arrives...
xxx

I was a proper geek this morning. I typed up a table counting down the days until my EDD and have stuck it on my fridge! It's got a column for the date, how far gone I am, and how many days left... Too much time on my hands huh?! :blush:

:rofl:

I'm sat here laughing and telling hubby about the silliness but somewhere in the back of my brain there's a little voice going "Go on... make one for yourself..." :muaha:

We've been out for a picnic with friends this lunch time, I wanted to enjoy this wonderful weather! Who knows when we will next feel the heat of the sun, probably not until April! Then afterwards we went to pick up a baby carrier/sling thing that hubby found going on Freecycle. Yay, more free stuff :happydance:

I felt baby move for the second time this morning. Way down by my bladder this time, it tickled, then I had to wee :blush:

Katieandsam - how exciting about the movement, I cant wait!
Mummymadness - hope your back is better soon x

Lousielou - Great idea!! I may do one :rofl:
Shifter - Aaah, I want to feel my baby, sure it wont be long though xx

Right girls - been talking to Poloprincess and Wobbles and we should move the due dates page to here to avoid confusion etc with duplicate threads. However I cant copy and paste this to the first page and keep it up to date, it needs to be shimmy shimmy as she started it. Shimmy Shimmy are you there? xx

Right girls - been talking to Poloprincess and Wobbles and we should move the due dates page to here to avoid confusion etc with duplicate threads. However I cant copy and paste this to the first page and keep it up to date, it needs to be shimmy shimmy as she started it. Shimmy Shimmy are you there? xx

Shimmy hasn't posted for quite a few days. I hope she's alright. Try PMing her. If you don't get a response I wonder if a moderator can edit the OP to include our due dates?

Hey everyone i cant remember if I have posted in here already or not but I am expecting baby no.3 due on the 27th of march although this may change once ive had my 13 week scan on tuesday(V.excited) I just wanted to say Hi to you all as I havent really got any buddies that are also due in march, Hope you are all well? And I hope to make some buddies in here soon x

Shimmy hasn't posted for quite a few days. I hope she's alright. Try PMing her. If you don't get a response I wonder if a moderator can edit the OP to include our due dates?

Thanks Shifter I have messaged SS. Yes hope she is ok?

I am cooking mexican burritos yum yum :happydance:

Hey everyone i cant remember if I have posted in here already or not but I am expecting baby no.3 due on the 27th of march although this may change once ive had my 13 week scan on tuesday(V.excited) I just wanted to say Hi to you all as I havent really got any buddies that are also due in march, Hope you are all well? And I hope to make some buddies in here soon x

:hi: good luck with the scan hun!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->