Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Hi Every one , Is every one getting rady for strictly results tonight :) .
I finally got 45 mins on the sofa this afternoon , Now had a really nice bath i feel great now :) .
Welcome trying4number3 this post is great , Pull a chair up hun :) .
Will be back later girls , Going to see if i can find any ebay bargains :) :) . xxxx .

:wohoo: strictly I got a feeling Gary Rhodes will be going but I hope not as Karen is my favourite professional. Cant wait for next week with the girls dance it will be soooooo competitive!! Just wish I was on there, its my dream to dance latin american!
Mummymadness - how much are dopplers on Ebay? xx

Hi Every one , Is every one getting rady for strictly results tonight :) . .

I'm counting down the minutes! Who do you reckon will be first out? I thought the judges were too harsh on Gary Rhodes and too generous with the GMTV guy. But I have no idea who the public might have voted for.

I rekon gary too , I love Dr dishy off Holby city :) .
My new one was £50 including delivery came from hong kong only took a week hun , I love it :) . I really rate its performance . xx .

Mmmm may get one or ask Santa :dance:
OH is drooling over Ola and the catsuit :rofl: I am sure I would look better in it NOTTTTT

Lol , I would look like a bloated whale lol .
I liked him off eastender :( . x .

Me too! Glad Gary was saved though bless him!
Mmmm might take a hot bath now with some scented candles.
Had a half day sick friday at work and think they all thought i was losing it. Had the assignment and exam on my mind, work, money worries, poorly dog and my swollen glands. Sat crying all day, OH didnt know what to do with me bless him, so I went to bed and cheered up a bit then after I had took dog to vets again. Sometimes it all gets a bit much anyone else like that? I cant wait till this module of study is over, next course is level 1 so much easier and half the work. Need to decorate and have some time chilling!
Anyway have a fun night everyone xx :hugs:

Lol , I would look like a bloated whale lol .
I liked him off eastender :( . x .

Me too, but I really like Don, I think he has great potential, so I'm glad he's sticking around a while longer. Plus Lilia is my favourite pro dancer on the show! I always root for her.

so is this now the Strictly Come Dancing chat thread :rofl:

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend. I am off to get some well deserved sleep soon. Just thought I'd stop in and see how all you were but I see you have all gone mental lol

Iam sat compleatley glued to watching this film The notebook on Channel 4 plus1 .
Its great so far iam addicted proper girly film :) . I rekon my early night is out the window thow lol . xx .

so is this now the Strictly Come Dancing chat thread :rofl:

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend. I am off to get some well deserved sleep soon. Just thought I'd stop in and see how all you were but I see you have all gone mental lol

LOL! Yeah, mad for Strictly!

Well girlies morning :) .
God i cried like a big baby at that film last night , It was amazingly good .
Busy day today taking layla to nursery then decorating Laylas bedroom at my mums house for her .
Having a dispute too , Some silly woman on ebay hasnt sent my stuff i baught 12 days ago !! and will not reply to my emails arghhhhh lol .
Hope ur all well . xx .

The notebook is brilliant!! :cry:

Hope you are all well! x

So i've been thinking about starting to get things organised as i'm gna be 17 weeks on saturday, and i have no idea where to start, i don't like the idea of baby in a big cot so was just gna ask u ladies if you've decided what ur going to get organised, at the moment we're in a one bedroom flat and have got to wait a year to move out so space is limited, not sure wether to look at a moses basket with stand or a crib that can swing?? what du think? x

Having a dispute too , Some silly woman on ebay hasnt sent my stuff i baught 12 days ago !! and will not reply to my emails arghhhhh lol .
Hope ur all well . xx .

Oh no! Complain to ebay. They can (sometimes) be very helpful at settling disputes. Hope it works out hun.

Woo hoo! Had my second midwife appointment today. she is so lovey, I get on really well with her! We heard Bubba's heartbeat for the first time (150 bpm) which was fantastic - yay! Had my results through from my scan last week and I'm very low risk - a 1 in 15,000 that Bubba has Downs. All my bloods came back negative too which is fab. Only thing I'm a teeny bit concerend about is my blood pressure. It's still pretty pathetic at 95/55 and is causing me to get a bit dizzy when I stand up too quick. I don't think it's anything to worry about too much though....

Hey Katie! We've got a cot and a moses basket already - the cot is one that I had as a baby and has made it's way down through the family which I think is lovely :) We're going to use the moses basket in our room at first though; I think they're a good idea, especially as they're not horrendously expensive. Also good if you've got limited space. You can get rocking stands for them too though, so if you like the idea of swining bubs to sleep.... Oooh, I'm getting all excited!! :D

I've got my first aqua natal class tomorrow - am very excited! Have also signed up to some yoga classes too which I'm really looking forward to!

Hope you all had good weekends! xx

hullo. I put my first picture in the 2nd tri bumps thread. Im dead chuffed I managed that without help ..

your blood pressure is higher than mine was at my first appointment louise! I think it going up a bit though, throughout pregnancy.

Louiselou, congratulations about your results so happy for you, i've got my 16 wk midwife appt tomorrow so will be having the triple testing then so fingers crossed. Thanku for the reply that was great, i agree with you about the mosses basket i'm getting as excited as you and my mum had my cot that i was in as a baby and we're having that too just like you, its lovely isnt it. Du know when ur gna start getting things rdy and what u'll start with?? xxxxxx

Louiselou, congratulations about your results so happy for you, i've got my 16 wk midwife appt tomorrow so will be having the triple testing then so fingers crossed. Thanku for the reply that was great, i agree with you about the mosses basket i'm getting as excited as you and my mum had my cot that i was in as a baby and we're having that too just like you, its lovely isnt it. Du know when ur gna start getting things rdy and what u'll start with?? xxxxxx

I'm really holding myself back from getting things sorted already!! We've got the cot and moses basket in the attic already and have been given a load of bedding for both of them too... it's all white though, and I'm so convinced we're having a girl I'm literally having to force myself not to dye it pink!! We're getting married in December, and I am going to try my hardest not to start doing too much before then... We're going to Mexico and there is so much to paperwork and stuff to sort for that that I don't think it'll be too much trouble though! There's an Ikea opening here in the new year, and I will definately be going there to get things for Bubba - I love Ikea, and there is soooooooo much lovely baby stuff there, really good price wise too! Ooh, and if we leave it until after Christmas I'm sure we'll all ipick up a few bargains in the sales! (It'd be just my luck to spend a fortune on a pushchair and then see it at half price three weeks later....!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->