Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

hullo. I put my first picture in the 2nd tri bumps thread. Im dead chuffed I managed that without help ..

your blood pressure is higher than mine was at my first appointment louise! I think it going up a bit though, throughout pregnancy.
I can't figure out how to stick a picture in :( I spent ages farting around having a go and in the end gave up and just put it as my signature thing. I won't worry too much about my blood pressure then.... I am a real panicer then it comes to stuff, always have to have something to concern me!! :D

So i've been thinking about starting to get things organised as i'm gna be 17 weeks on saturday, and i have no idea where to start, i don't like the idea of baby in a big cot so was just gna ask u ladies if you've decided what ur going to get organised, at the moment we're in a one bedroom flat and have got to wait a year to move out so space is limited, not sure wether to look at a moses basket with stand or a crib that can swing?? what du think? x

I may do a room with nursery depending on money and time etc but baby will be in my room with me for at least 6 months me thinks in a moses basket. They are cute and easy xx

Hi ladies,

Lousielou - sorry hun not sure about Blood pressure so cant comment, sorry! I am sure its fine though. Good news about the results too x PS register on www.photobucket.com for photos, thats what I do
Beancounter - I will go and have a look at the pic :dance:

Girls, I have my MW apptmt Thurs to listen to HB and take a wee test and all that etc. Now they did not mention anything at the dating scan about downs testing so am assuming a NT scan is totally different. Is that what you had Lucy? Also will they do my bloods Thurs for the downs test or later? CONFUSED :hissy:

I am not doing nursery until the rest of my house is sorted (we are in the process of doing EVERYTHING!!) :dohh: so maybe Xmas time or new year I will start thinking about baby stuff and IKEA is defo on the cards they got some ace stuff

Bye girls xx

Hi ladies,

Lousielou - sorry hun not sure about Blood pressure so cant comment, sorry! I am sure its fine though. Good news about the results too x PS register on www.photobucket.com for photos, thats what I do
Beancounter - I will go and have a look at the pic :dance:

Girls, I have my MW apptmt Thurs to listen to HB and take a wee test and all that etc. Now they did not mention anything at the dating scan about downs testing so am assuming a NT scan is totally different. Is that what you had Lucy? Also will they do my bloods Thurs for the downs test or later? CONFUSED :hissy:

I am not doing nursery until the rest of my house is sorted (we are in the process of doing EVERYTHING!!) :dohh: so maybe Xmas time or new year I will start thinking about baby stuff and IKEA is defo on the cards they got some ace stuff

Bye girls xx

Yup, I had an NT scan, not a dating scan. It's where they measure the fluid at the back of the baby's head, take info from your bloods and then use the date to come up with a statistic of how likely you are to be carrying a baby with Downs. I don't think this test is available on the NHS in all areas, but in areas where it's not, you get other tests instead. I think it's called a triple test...? I may be wrong though :dohh: Not sure when they do the bloods for that hun, but think it may be between 15 and 20 weeks...?? someone correctme if I'm wrong! :)

Ikea rocks - they have such cute funky stuff!! Poor OH will be building away until the early hours after I've finished! :D

Thanks Lucy! I will make sure MW tells me all about Thursday i think!! Bet listening to the HB was so great! I cant wait..... Been looking at dopplers on Ebay but there are so many dont know which one to go for, then of course you can get pink or blue ones :dance:!
I cant wait to go on a mad frenzy in Ikea :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/testsandcare/screeningfordowns/

maybe this helps xx

the heartbeat was wicked - I nearly cried again!! It was so fast! Have also been checking out the dopplers - let me know which one you're interested in so I don't bid against you!! :D

the heartbeat was wicked - I nearly cried again!! It was so fast! Have also been checking out the dopplers - let me know which one you're interested in so I don't bid against you!! :D

Which one you been looking at :baby:
Mummymadness got one from Hong Kong which she said was good.
I just have no idea which one!!

I got my doppler from babymad it was £28 with ultrasound gel (which you defo need) and i heard heartbeat from 10 weeks. listen to it every few days now and its getting higher and higher and louder and louder, baby also kicks it away which midwife said most babies do! sooo cute!! xxx

Katie, thanks do you have the link for it please? Sounds quite cheap! x

What do you reckon to this one? https://www.babymad.com/index.php?p...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Angelsounds-...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

This is the one i bought and its amazing and for the price comes in about 18 quid alltogether it was such good value and they're buy it now so u know its not gna go up anymore, it says to allow 14 days for delivery but mine came in a week and i'm hooked i use it about twice a day and its so clear find the heartbeat straight away every time and can here all the movements so clearly. I know a few other girls have this and they praise it just as well.

xxxx

Thanks Katie (s) i can imagine these get a bit obsessive ay?? :rofl:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Home-Use-Fet...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Thats the one i got hunny :) .
Im nakered today so going to finally get my early night lol . Hope your all well . xxx .

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Home-Use-Fet...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Thats the one i got hunny :) .
Im nakered today so going to finally get my early night lol . Hope your all well . xxx .

Right - I ordered it :happydance::happydance: cant wait. Night night mummymadness

Logiebear hope you are feeling better soon xx

Good on you Jms hun :) .
Night Night , Sorry i didnt get link to your earlier was sooo busy doing that decorating looks sooooo cute dora bedroom :) . Just making my last cuppa then off i go night girlies . I got mine from same seller Jms hun took about 11 days to get here , English manual instructions . Found heartbeat straight away . xxx .

Ahh you wait for it to arrive, i cry when i listen to bubs especially when baby kicks it away, sooo cute!!!

I have the angelsounds one and i found it sooo early but my placenta is on the back wall so baby is all up front, which apparently helps with hearing heartbeat and feeling movement.

Morning ladies.

I have my 16 week midwife appointment on Thursday too :happydance:

I can't wait to listen to the HB again, it's so wonderful!

I tried to do some yoga this morning, having not done any in weeks! I managed some of it, but was very hard and I ended up giving up after about 25 minutes and what I did manage wasn't terribly productive. Got to build myself back up to some of the stretches! So am now being exposed to the joys of In the Night Garden! I guess I'll have to get used to it for when bubs comes along.

Thanks a lot Jade, I'm just so tired today. I am having real problems with my blood pressure and so I have to go see my obgyn every week for a while. He doubled my meds on Fri and they make you drowsey so it isn't helping with my kids and housework. I am neglecting my diabetes and things are going a little pair shaped xxx

Thanks a lot Jade, I'm just so tired today. I am having real problems with my blood pressure and so I have to go see my obgyn every week for a while. He doubled my meds on Fri and they make you drowsey so it isn't helping with my kids and housework. I am neglecting my diabetes and things are going a little pair shaped xxx

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->