Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Forgot to mention - just thought you would like to know :rofl: - OH has knocked up a concoction for me including prunes and loads orange juice in the mixer! Already seems to have the desired effect, lets hope in the morning I am not the opposite :dohh: xx

Lol hope your well going well lol in the morning Jade hun .
And Yes who ever asked sorry fogot name , On Monday i will know if babas a boy or girl if baby plays ball that is , Good thing is it sprivate so they said if it takes 5 hours to see what baby is then it will take 5 hours they will keep going untill they see yayyyyyy :) .
Ohhh yes i just realised i will be the first to find out :) , You know what they say babys come in certain months lots of girls at once and lots of boys , So i may start a March trent from Monday lol .
Hope every ones well , Iam so sorry about your MW stand in hun , I said some thing on your second tri post i think its discusting how you was treated . xxxxxxxxx .

Mummymadness, how exiting you will find out the sex so soooon!! :dance:

Have you thought of names yet?

I have been thinking..... I know its a bit early... but boy will definately be Caine as OH has wanted that for years. Middle name will be Walter as I have 3 grandads walter and so does Andy (OH)

Girl - I like Aurora, Layla, Lexi, Ava and Evie/Eva ......... cannot decide!

Wannababy: that midwife was talking nonsense, definitely complain. I heard my LO's heartbeat on my MIL's sonicaid at 12 weeks. And you are indeed due the same day as me :)

I'm staying firmly on team yellow, but we have already got names lined up for either possibility. For a boy Jack Alfred after mine and OH's grandads. In case he's not a Jack we've also got in mind Luke. For a girl Eleanor or Olivia. Either sex will be given Besley as an additional middle name.

The Besley is a middle name that runs in my family. It was my great grand mother's maiden name and quite ahead of her time she kept it as a middle name when she married. She gave it to my grandad Jack as a middle name, who gave it to my mum, who gave it to me :)

My grandad Jack really was a Jack too, 100 years ago my wonderful great grandmother refused to give in to the vicar's demand that her son must be Christened John, not Jack. So he wasn't Christened and remained Jack. I wish I could have met this woman!

Hi Jms hun ....

Yep have a choice of 2 for both girl and boy . girls = Scarlett,Cassie Boy = Corey,Dillon.
Sooooooooooo excited i cannot even explain how excited iam lol .
I soooooooo think u should choose Layla but iam bias lol . xx .

Have liked Layla for 2 years, its lovely.

I like Scarlett and Dillon mummymadness :o)

ooh names! i like cassie. And scarlett. and dylan (only cos dillons is a shop name round here!)

I like meg. for a girl, and finn for a boy. But I'm not so sure finn champion doesnt sound like some sort of sailing competition. I also like tess but tess champion is a mouthful, maybe?

thanks for the link shifter, the amazon sellers are mostly in the US or swizerland but I realised I can buy it at yogashop.co.uk :D

and did someone ask about NHS antenatal classes? They seemed to have loads at the princess anne, I think I chose the regular one, one on water birth and one on breast feeding but there were others I could be bothered to go to.

night all :D

jade - those girls names were all in my list, although my OH isn't really fond of any of them... the one i like that he seems to be on board with is madison elizabeth... thinking that may be the one!

Ohhh I have a finnley so close to finn . See my names are popular lol .
I loveeeeee scarlett i think were quiet certain if its a girl its scarlett , But i love corey and Oh loves Dillon we both like the other one but have our favourite so its an arguing point , Plzzzzzzz be a girl baby lol . xx .

Natalie - Madison is nice! OH dont like the names i want either

Mummymadness - toss a coin!! :rofl:

I like Madison , And even if its shortened Maddy is sooo sweet .
OH doesnt agree he says if we toss coin and it says my name he will still argue , Found the perfect SOloution BABYYYYYYY be a girl lol . xx .
Watching Dont tell the bride on BBC3 its sooo funny id kill him if he was mine lol .

I like Madison , And even if its shortened Maddy is sooo sweet .
OH doesnt agree he says if we toss coin and it says my name he will still argue , Found the perfect SOloution BABYYYYYYY be a girl lol . xx .
Watching Dont tell the bride on BBC3 its sooo funny id kill him if he was mine lol .

If its a boy, just buy a wig for him :rofl:
I should go to bed am kn*ckered!! Obsessed with this forum.... :dohh:

The thing about name picking is that rarely do men ever have the final say any way and half the time they just say naaaaaaaaaaa to anything we pick so they feel the need to be in control :rofl: yeah right!!

I always bully my hubby into the name I want. I love all the names you lot have said so far, loving scarlett. I love Rachel Rebecca for a girl but I am totally stumped for a boy, never have been able to pick one I love even though I have 2 boys lol

We have Rowan Victor Bernard or Nathanial Victor Bernard and go by Rowan or Nathanial...I know it's a mouth full but DH and I both promised our dad's we would name son after them. If it's a girl we have Jessica Rian Leah and go by Rian.

Why would you not put Rian at the front if you wanted her to use it primarily?

Love the names anyway it doesn't matter about what other people think about it being a mouth ful, it's your baby hun xxx

Because the other way flows better...besides..I go by my middle name.

How are we all feeling mid week then girls? :D I'm feeling great... except my skin has got all spotty again - grrr!! Very annoying!

I can't stop eating...food is like crack to me!!!!!!!

Im having a hungry day, cant stop snacking...

I was really thirsty yesterday and today im soooo hungry!!

** gone to get a yoghurt **

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->