Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Hi, I'm due on 7th March, can I join you girls please :hug:

I have 3 gorgeous boys and 3 angel babies in heaven....

I had a stressful day. So I decided to cheer myself up and finally buy the first baby thing so far... tiny white booties! They're soooo cute! Pic attached, but is a bit blurry :blush:

Attachments

• shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 9
Because the other way flows better...besides..I go by my middle name.

It's just not the done thing over here that's all. If you want some one to use a name you put it as the first name. Every where is different though. Lots of men are called mohammed but use their middle names instead too.

I have been ok today, tired but nothing new lol. I have actually lost my appetite a little now and have reduced my meals sizes and everything. A few weeks ago I was so greedy but not now!!

Hey MTH - welcome :D

Shifter, those are soooo cute - where'd you get 'em?

Eating lots today too - am thinking about a chicken bagel now... Mmmm....

How are we all feeling mid week then girls? :D I'm feeling great... except my skin has got all spotty again - grrr!! Very annoying!

I am like a teenager with zits too!! Yuck! Been a bit tired today so had an hour after work. Wide awake now! :dohh:

Mum to HOT - :hi: and I will add your EDD.

Shifter - such cute booties, awwwwwww :dance:

hello mum to HOT
those booties are so cute shifter- but why are you stressed? hope you are feeling all better now
I am like a teenager with zits and always have been :( I get ID'd and everything. Even got hassled in tescos by a security guard for wearing a hoodie!

Because the other way flows better...besides..I go by my middle name.

It's just not the done thing over here that's all. If you want some one to use a name you put it as the first name. Every where is different though. Lots of men are called mohammed but use their middle names instead too.

It's unusual but nothing wrong with it. My aforementioned grandad Jack was widely known as Bes. My nannie called him that all the time and even in all his old programmes from when he was a professional singer that we found when going through his things listed him as Besley :)

lousielou said:
Shifter, those are soooo cute - where'd you get 'em?

M&S for £4 :)

beancounter said:
those booties are so cute shifter- but why are you stressed? hope you are feeling all better now

Got off to a bad start when I opened the porch door to find a huge spider had made its web across the door and was sat in it right infront of my eyes. Not a good start to the day for an arachnophobe! I had to retreat back into the house and leave through the back door!

I went into town early to take hubby's suit to the dry cleaners only to find they have a four day wait. So had to try and find another one, lugging his suit around town with me. That's when I went to buy the booties! Eventually hubby came into town and picked it up from me to take to a dry cleaners outside town.

It was our AGM tonight and there was a lot to do at work to get ready for it. No one thought it necessary to get all the reports etc ready before today :dohh: Then my bus home was 40 minutes late. So I got home very tired and grumpy, quite tearful even. Bloody hormones!

I'm fine now though thanks :)

Thats a great medicine for feeling crappy - shopping :wohoo: xx

Hey girls I go MW tomorrow for the first listen of the HB!! :dance:

Have fun tommorrow Jade hun :) .
Shifter what cute little booties ... Awwwwwwww .

Welcome to the Mad house Mother to hot Lol .
Hope all you girlies are well , Days untill Monday is starting to drag soooooo slow now lol . xx .

Yay Jade - hope you have a fab MW apppointment! Let me know when your doppler arrives; mine should be here next week I think, can't imagine myself being able to restrict it's use though!

Good luck to Jade and Shifter for your mw apps today, sure everything will be well and I can't wait to hear the hb Jade you lucky duck xxx

Welcome Mum to Hot to the most crowded buddy thread on here :rofl:

There will be a few after me but we are all nearly in second tri now!!! :happydance:

Mummymadness bet you cant wait till Monday!

Best wishes for today Shifter - bet you cant wait either!

Let us know how you get on!

Hope all you ladies are well xx

At work now, after MW appointment. All is well, all tests normal, she's happy with my development. HB was higher up than last time I listened to it on MIL's doppler, just under belly button and MW found it right away. HB is still healthy but a little slower than before, but baby was probably asleep! She took blood for Downs screening and will let me know results next week.

I told her I wasn't happy about the sonographer putting my due date back but she said that they HAVE to go by scan dates! I didn't kick up too much fuss but it just baffles me how they can treat a machine like the ultimate authority. I long for more holistic care :hissy:

That was probably the last time I'll see her because of moving next month, so she made a copy of all my notes to take to my new MW.

I checked with her if she was able to refer me to my new hospital from here but she can't. So when I move I have to register with new GP, then wait goodness knows how long to see the MW there and THEN I can get booked in to my hospital for antenatal classes and birth :hissy:

Hi folks

Shifter - I hope you get sorted soon and glad all went well today!
I just got back all tests fine, BP normal and only gained 4 pound - phew!! :dance:
She will do my downs and SB test in 2 weeks.
Heard HB was 135-140 a minute and was found straightaway :dance: its so lovely int it?

Anyway hi passengerrach how you doing? xx

... So when I move I have to register with new GP, then wait goodness knows how long to see the MW there and THEN I can get booked in to my hospital for antenatal classes and birth :hissy:

Aw hun - sorry, that's pants. Can you check out all the options online before you go?

Jade, that's lovely about the HB! I know it's only and old wives tale, but going purely on HB rates, you're having a boy and I'm havng a girl :D

So glad your MW appointment went well hun ...
Glad your well Jade .

Iam super good done Kids Xmas shopping today there spoilt but i got loads of bargains (I know im crazy doing it early but had some spare money) .
Rachhhhhhhhhhh wondered where you had gone lol ... Ill text Monday Hun . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->