Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Hi Girlies and Newbies. How is everyone doing. It seems that everyone is healthy and almost all in here are in the 2nd tri. Hopefully that means that we will all be feeling a lot more energetic and not so sick now.
:happydance:
Speak soon guys,

Take it easy,

Shim,
xxx

Hey shimmyshimmy! Hows you?

Lousielou - Whats the HB theory on sex?
Mummymadness, Cant fault you for shopping!! Love it!! xx

The hb thing is the lower the rate it's a boy, the higher rate is a girl. It didn't work on me as my last ones hb was around 165 all the time and he was a boy lol.

I have another check up this morning on my bp to see if it's settled. I hope he doesn't start me on too much medication already as the ones I am on make me drowsey now! i dread to think what I'll be like on more!! :sleep:

Hope everyone is well and I will let you know how I go xxx

Yeah, the HB thing hasn't got much basis in fact I'm afraid. Working on the basis that most females have a higher metabolism then males, the idea is that a female heartrate is therefore also higher. But as Logie said, it doesn't really work..... but it's fun to see!!

Anyone up to anything fun this weekend then?

Afraid not louiselou, crappy gardening and then Sunday is a relaxing family day with a big roast beef joint and yorkshire puds yummy!!

OMG yorkshire pudding...!!! hmmmmm

i think im going to beg my mother to make us dinner this sunday, give me a day off, she can make yorkshire pud gooooood xx

I've only just eaten breakfast, but the thought of roast beef and yorkshire pudding is making my mouth water.....!!

Hi Girls hope every ones well ...
The heartbeat never worked for me either , My babies are all strange lol .... Both my others were real high .. And i have 1 boy 1 girl .. This ones in the 130-140 range do you think iam having an alien lol ....
Going food shopping today wish me luck we normally have a nice episode with finnley down the crisp aisle .. Hepicks every multi bag up and puts it in my trolley lol . xx .

Ive listened and its 134, i love my doppler! yay for ebay!!

Im not doing anything tonight as im bleeding at the moment so im on bed rest!! ah!!!

Daniella - hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:
Logiebear - you let us know how you get on!
Mummymadness: sending best wishes for the crisps aisle
Lousielou - I am writing a boring assignment today and tomorrow and Sun, needs to be in Monday :hissy:
I need food now, am starving am bone idol got up at half 10! :dohh: must have needed the sleep

my doppler doesnt say heart rate etc but its fast lol, if i count it for 15 seconds and x4 its about 140 but the baby always moves away from the doppler so i could be waaaaay out lol

cannot believe im 18 weeks on sunday!! only 2 weeks and im halfway and my countdown will begin! 3 weeks until my 21 week scan on monday too, things seem to be flying along at the moment!

xxx

my doppler doesnt say heart rate etc but its fast lol, if i count it for 15 seconds and x4 its about 140 but the baby always moves away from the doppler so i could be waaaaay out lol

cannot believe im 18 weeks on sunday!! only 2 weeks and im halfway and my countdown will begin! 3 weeks until my 21 week scan on monday too, things seem to be flying along at the moment!

xxx
Oooohh Katie that is so exciting, bet you really cant believe you are nearly half way :dance: how great. So are you thinking girl or boy or are you just staying yellow?:baby:

I really dont know about sex, i think girl, OH thinks boy either way we dont mind at all!! I want to stay yellow but have booked a 4d scan for 6th december, so if i change my mind it will be then. i want a surprise!!! But then i want to buy a few little outfits...

its a hard decision lol my OH wants to know and i think that makes it harder!!

xx

I want a surprise but OH wants to know too.

Though at my 21 wk scan I know i will cave in with excitement :rofl:

i think i will cave in, i would have asked at my 12 week one if i thought they could tell me lol, i was just so on cloud9 i didnt care what was going on or what anyone wanted lol

So whether or not i will last my 21 week scan and a 4d scan i very much doubt!!!

xxx

I've started thinking about the half way stage already, lol, ive decided if I think of it as in another week, it will only be 3 weeks! then that sounds lots shorter than a month. I'm pretty sure I've been pregnant forever, so I can't understand why I haven't got a baby yet (I am not a patient woman)

Anyhoo went to the dentist today, and then for a swim in the public session rather than lanes, but the lady one the desk left a lane in for me, so i didn't kill anyone :D
hope you are having good days :D

its a countdown in my house to halfway and then the final countdown, the first 13 weeks went really slowly and now it seems to be flying past me!

And i might be getting a new car tomorrow so i'll be busy driving around in my shiny car to keep me busy lol - how cool! Got an extra thing on the checklist tho - can you fit a buggy in the boot!! yay!! and this will be my first car with 5 doors as well and without any mods (was a bit of a car fanatic for a few years lol)

im so excited and now i cant wait for tomorrow to come! I think i move up a box in my ticker thingy too tomorrow so i may celebrate with a glass of water lol xxx

ooh we have to get a new car too. We only have a 3 door renault clio and it's getting to that age where the repairs are really starting to cost. Though I doubt you will be impressed with that since you like cars. i don't, don't even drive. Though you have made me hum 'the final countdown' in my head with is an inexcusable offence.. make sure it's sparkly water, eh?

I only have a ticker who's arrow doesn't seem to be related to the number of days at all. I seems to be pointing at 15 and saying 16W4.

hmmm i dont quite know what is going on with your ticker, surely it should be up a bit, nearly 2 bits! maybe it saves them up and does a big jump!? lol

once you get past 20 weeks you'll be at 19 weeks to go, and that doesnt sound alot AT ALL!! and then have another scan as well and get to see little sprog... another 6 weeks and il have my 4d scan, then christmas, then only 2 months til baby! i shouldnt wish my life away but i am just soooo excited to meet my little one!

Glad all you girls are well ...
I did end up having an event in Asdas , But today it wasnt the crisp aisle .. Finnley decided he wanted to put holes in all the bags of buns on the bread aisle arghhhhhhhh my face went bright red when an asda worker looked at me lol , Hes such a monkey .
Laylas going to nannies for a sleepover , So may have a nice night with dvd tonight :) .
And for all the girls stayng Yellow , Good on you ... I wish i had that much substain not to know , I had to book private and everything to know lol .
I too cannot believe 20 weeks is only round the corner , Not long at all . Then if i remember from other 2 it goes real quick untill around 33 weeks then starts to slow again lol . xxxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->