Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Congrats on the new cars ladies!! I am very jealous.....

I just had a break from study and been shopping, pigged out on some crisps and a pack of sarnies..... nowback to work (when I have caught up on here of course!!)

Have a banging friday night........ :dohh:

I know I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes, but it's just occured to me... I'm in my second trimester!! I'm going to be a mummy soon! It is absolutely speeding by - POAS seemed like only a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm getting all bubbly feelings in my tummy :D
ohwow ohwow ohwow :happydance:

I know I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes, but it's just occured to me... I'm in my second trimester!! I'm going to be a mummy soon! It is absolutely speeding by - POAS seemed like only a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm getting all bubbly feelings in my tummy :D
ohwow ohwow ohwow :happydance:

Aaah Lucy bless ya! Have you got a :baby:bump to show us yet? Mine is getting a little bit bigger but then again sometimes its flatter :smug:

Yes cant quite believe we are in 2nd Tri girls!:cloud9:

what is a POAS? so many abbreviations I don't understand. Congrats on second tri - I was so happy when I got there but now it just seems that third tri is centuries away :D
I luff the bubblies :D
But I don't think peanut likes coffee. Or maybe peanut like coffee and does a little dance when I drink it? I stopped, just to be safe..

Ah!
I never did that.
I pee'd in a little cup. And left it on the window ledge for the DH while I went back to bed.
Couldn't even be arsed to do my own pregnancy test. :blush:

Ah!
I never did that.
I pee'd in a little cup. And left it on the window ledge for the DH while I went back to bed.

Ahhh bless ya! :rofl:
I call my bubba peanut too :cloud9:

Ah!
I never did that.

Tee hee hee!

Nope, nope bump yet - still! I just look like I've eaten a big dinner really. My tummy does feel ever so hard though :D

Morning ladies, My hubby took me out for a meal last night and it was gorgeous. First time we've been out together alone since April just after our wedding!! It was so lovely and he bought this years haloween Eeyore from the Disney Store. I am so relaxed and happy this morning. I have shopping to do and a nap later. Oh how full my day is :rofl:

Hope the rest of you are having a lovely weekend.

I know what you mean about time going so quickly, as I was nearly 7 weeks when I found out it came as a shock that I was so far gone. So time has gone really quickly to this point, let's hope it goes as quickly. I have so much to do before the baby comes though. I have to potty train my oldest son which is really difficult as he hates having his nappy off and his communication isn't great so he struggle anyway!!

i have moved up a box in my ticker yay, im on the halfway box now :D
only 15 days until i reach halfway through pregnancy!! wow-wee

Hi girls....just checking in, catching up and showing my face (so to speak! lol!), hope you are all well!

I'm having serious problems with OH (bickering all the time/ignoring eachother/shouting at eachother!!), :hissy: and its really wearing me (and him) down, my head and emotions are all over the place! What will become of us eh? What will be will be I suppose....

Take care ladies....

:hug:

Liz
x

wanababy - fine thanks, hope you can sort things out soon!! Maybe its the hormones and the stress of having a bubba on the way and all the responsibility!! Hope your ok xx

Sounds like raging hormones wannababy hun , Hope it passes soon . And you are all made up with cuddles and kisses soon :) .
Did you do any more assignment Jade hun ? . I have spent the day doing family rounds lol , First stop to my mums to pick layla up , Then my Aunties , Last of all Nannas ... I go there last as bless her cotton socks she can talk the hind leg sof a donkey and i get stuck there for agesss .
The weathers great today wich is nice :) . xx .

Mummymadness - I have watched a film and been on here!! :lol:
Have written down some more notes on paper for essay but just need to write some more now. I have it panned out, just need to make it make sense if you know what I mean? Anyway, have re-written twice as changed my mind.....
The assignment question is 'Do business organisations affect their environment or does the environment affect business organisations?' in theory its both, but finding it difficult to provide evidence for one point, then changed my mind, ooooh I dont know...... I will get there in the end I am sure.
You had a busy day then?
I CANNOT WAIT FOR STRICTLY TONIGHT :wohoo: :wohoo:

I'll be watching the X-Factor, love it. I will alos be in bed soon after it as I am soooooooooooooooooooo tired tonight. Seems that you are all busy and wanababy it certainly seems like hormones are stretching you out hun. I hope it get's better for you both, try just taking a few steps back when you feel yourself getting wound up etc :hugs:

Iam on strictly now yayyyyyyy after its finished its over to x factor , Love saturdays :) .
Have fun girls . xx .

i just watched strictly and x factor, why is everything decent now on all on one night!!

I got my new car today so was busy driving around lol, took my little woofy dog to a country walk area which he loved (although would not move from the spot when he spotted some big cow/bull/wilderbeast type things over the fence and started to bark VERY quietly so they didnt notice but i thought he was being brave)

so im a happy bunny today, my belly seems to be poking out a bit more today, we will see if it was just a 'i ate alot' day or if baby has made a drastic change over last few days. Il take my 18 week pic on Tuesday :D

Hello ladies,

glad you all seem to be having good weekends. DH and I are in Yorkshire this weekend, he had a job interview on Friday, which sounds like it went really well (fingers crossed, but trying not to pin all hope on it). I have been doing housy stuff with my mum. Friday we went to pick carpets and laminet flooring. Yesterday we went around the building site and made notes of where I want all the wall sockets and light switches! Then we went tile shopping and bought all the bathroom tiles.

This morning we're popping around to see my grandad and great aunt, who I haven't seen since they heard our news, so I'm looking forward to being able to show off my developing bump!

The car stuff is all very exciting. We're going to be getting a new car before baby arrives too, not because there is anything wrong with ours, in fact we love our Focus, but I don't yet drive and have decided to do a crash course (!) in an automatic so that I won't be a house-bound mum! So we're replacing our current one with an automatic. Hopefully sticking with the Focus though as it's so lovely and roomy :)

Strictly was great last night! I can't believe how high the standard is this year, all the women celebrities were great! It's awful that someone has to go when they were all so good. When you think, the worst score was Jessie and she still got half marks!

Glad you are having a fun weekend Shifter!!

Yes strictly was ace, dont want any of them to leave tonight but think it may be Jodie Kidd or Heather Small. Cherie Lunghi was ace!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->