Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

I liked them all too .. Iam watching x factor and strictly again tonight yayyy . Glad its good night tv tonight as iam sooooo restless for tommorrow .
Arghhh could this Sunday go any slower !!! lol . xx .

Mummymadness, bet you cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:
I just had a 2 hour kip! Must now finish my assignment, sick of it now and just wanna send it in :cry:
Want my doppler to come!!!!!!!

Ohhh Jade i hope yoru Doppler comes soon , So you can have a good listen :) .
Hope u manage to finish the assignment soon hun .
I havent even had tea yet been sooo busy today , Mum wanted me to lay a carpet in laylas new dora room :) . Luckily it was allready cut to size so i just had to push it in to place .
Right iam going to get popcorn lol , Ready in time for 7 o clock X factor then 8 o Clock strictly . xxxx .

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Am now loving Sat and Sun night TV
Assignment done, just gonna read it to OH when he has done in garden bless him.
Had a cheeseburger and fries at 2 from McDs but am starving now. Thought I would be a naughty piggie today :rofl:

Said it on your other thread MM but I wanted to say good luck for your scan tomorrow and I hope you can find out the sex easily. I can't believe we are already getting the stage where we start having gender scans etc!! Time is flying by sooooooo quickly!!

mornin!
I dreamt I had a little boy last night :D
hope the scan goes well mm

Yes MM - good luck for your scan! Time is whizzing by..... my doppler's not here either!

I don't know if any of you have been following TrishK's thread about the lack of heartbeat at her 19 week GP check up, but she's disappeared from the board since she said she was going in to hospital and there is a lot of concern for her.

It made me think that it might be a good idea for some of us to exchange mobile numbers etc so that if anything should go wrong for any of us we can let a text buddy know, who can update the others.

PM me if you're interested in exchanging numbers.

Thanks.

Good idea Shifter..will pm you in a minute. Hope all you ladies are feeling well today. I'm feeling great these days!! I attended a community baby shower yesterday. It was so much fun....They had prizes and a maternity wear fashion show and booths set up with all kinds of info about whats out in the community for expectant/new moms..132 pregnant people in one room..pretty crazy. I loved seeing all the different shaped bumps and stages of pregnancies!!:hugs:

i agree with the mobile numbers etc, some people already have a pregnancy buddy so i think we need to know who needs one and then match people up?!

x

Hi girls, hope all is well...On the TV side, I'm loving x factor, think I am becoming an addict - never really got into Strictly though - maybe I should give it a bash this weekend!!

Good idea shifter about the mob no's, especially if someone goes off the radar for a spell....

I have been listening to LO's heartbeat and I did the listening for 15 secs then x4 and my bubs is ranging from 140-148 so if that were reliable - I'd be thinking boy (also it always sounds like a train - not galloping horses!!), my sister is guessing boy and so is OH's Mam....watch this space - I have my 21 week scan on 30 Oct and we're going to find out - if possible...

MM are you getting sexing scan today??!! How exciting - I've just booked my 4D scan for 13th December so we have to start saving up now lol!!! Its £195!!!

Good news, me & OH have made up - we've agreed to make more of an effort and GROW UP!!! He was feeling pushed out whereas I just wanted to be left alone sometimes so we've had a chat about things. His Mother told him off yesterday for not giving me any leaway because of my harmones and he should be a bit more understanding!!....:rofl: Also, we've been engaged a year today!!! Well officially anyway, today was the day of our Engagement party!!

:hugs:

Liz
xx

heh, I don't think I am popular enough to cause concern. My posts are like a desolate waste land

*tumbleweed*

god i feel so snowed under atm every1 wants their hair done and not just cuts hilights so im workin 4 hours after work an i dont no how to turn it down i feel so bad but i cant do it i feel 2 tired and standin up 4 such long hours sorry 4 the moan girls

Katiensam - seeing as we a bit far apart (so likely we wont go into labour same day! :dohh:) you want my mob and I take yours? Let me know.

Am happy to take others too, also am on here every day so can update people
:hugs:

PS got my doppler, took me a while to find HB as v v low down but defo got it, so cute!!
:dance:

Congrats on hearing the heartbeat Jade hun :) .. So glad it came through the post .
On a high note today , Over the moon with my little boy discovery :) . Very shocked but happy .. Posted a few piccys in the secodn trimester section .
Hope ur all well . xx .

That's great Jade and MM. I posted on your scan pic thread too MM.

Great about the mob number, I'm in too, will pm you now xxx

Ohhh just saw the post about moby numbers , Great idea Iv got 2 ladies numbers off this thread will pass mine over by private message Shifter hun . xx .

Mummymadness - so you are in shock then??!! :rofl:
Logiebear - no probs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back