Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Shock is and understatement lol !! .
I even bet my 3 year old daughter 50p i was sooooo sure it was a girl .. When we all saw the winky we were gobsmaked .. Even layla said looooook mummy its a boy lol . xx .

Congratulations! I am so, so jealous now though - I'm too impatient to wait and am desperate to fond out if I'm right! I think we're going to wait until Christmas until we find out, as we've got soooooooo many outgoings right now...

still no sign of my doppler- was yours from Hong Kong J?

Hope everyone's had a good start to the week :D

Can't believe my scan isn't until the 14th Nov!! I'll be nearly 22 weeks!! I am so impatient too lol

Ouch - are you having much done? Speaking of which, I was going to mention to you guys - is anyone else getting bleeding gums when they're brushing their teeth? This has never happened to me before, but last night when I was spitting out there was loads of blood - eek! Is this something to worry about??

hello and good morning!
Conga rats on your son, MM
Plain rats on your dentist, shifter, hope it goes ok.

lou, bleeding gums is VERY common in pregnancy. Visit the dentist often- it's free. Mine said to use a soft toothbrush but I said I couldn't stand it my teeth feel dirty so he said get two one soft one for near the gums, and the medium to make my teeth feel clean and me happy. Because my gums are eroding. Bad teeth are a pregnancy problem so I am brushing, flossing and mouthwashing twice a day. And eating lots of calcium.

I went to the dentist when I was only about 3/4 weeks pregnant and the dentist told me that bleeding gums when pregnant was completely normal - my gums have never ever bled and they have about twice since I fell pg!

So, don't worry hun....

Congrats MM on your 'blue news'!!! I can't wait til I find out!

:hug:

Liz
xx

I've changed my av so you can see what I look like :p
I'm hoping it makes people like me
*Is hoping for a likkle munkie baby*

Hope dentist isnt too bad hun ** Hugs ** .
Iam going to town today to do some blue shopping :) . Its not long girls and you will all see what your having .. Maybe March might be a trent for boys :) . They say the sexes come in groups each month . xxxxx .

I would love any baby but I am kinda hoping for a girl this time. I won't be bothered if it's another boy as having 3 little boys seems like fun, and no make up and bras to buy pmsl My eldest is 11 and she is a handful, more so than my little boy snad they are 1 and 3 lol. I would love a little girl for pink stuff again! Not really bothered, it won't matter much either way, just can't wait to find out now :happydance:

Aw, beancounter - I like you!! :D Thanks for the advice re the teeth thing (and you too wanababy!). I don't fancy using a soft brush much either though - they make my teeth feel gritty. Glad to know they're not just going to all randomly fall out though!

You've got a cute av- it's nice to put a face to the name!! Hope you're having a good day!

Did I mention that I hate the dentist?! I mean, seriously, I get really nervous and have to grip the arm rests of the chair. Well today's appointment was for treatment following a check up last week. I've had tooth ache and because we couldn't do x-rays my dentist wanted to take a filling out to have a look underneath in case there was an infection. She took the filling out, involving much drilling - which terrifies me - and there is nothing wrong :hissy: I know that's a good thing, but it meant putting myself through all that stress for NOTHING!! :hissy::hissy:

In much, much better news, my hubby got the job he interviewed for on Friday. Which means we really are moving, I'm really going home :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Aw, beancounter - I like you!! :D Thanks for the advice re the teeth thing (and you too wanababy!). I don't fancy using a soft brush much either though - they make my teeth feel gritty. Glad to know they're not just going to all randomly fall out though!

You've got a cute av- it's nice to put a face to the name!! Hope you're having a good day!

:D my plan worked!!!

Argh shifter- drilled for nothing!! But at least it is free. I grind my teeth at night sometimes and wake up feeling like it's a tooth ache but it's just the stress. So I know how you feel...

but woohoo! New job. Hope the pay is good & he's happy there. Must be a load off your mind.:happydance:

Love your Munkey av beancounter very funny!!

I had toothache really badly lately shifter so I know how you feel, it's just awful!!

And well done on your move home Shifter, I hope you will be very happy xxx

Forgot to say, I just got home from the midwife and my bp is 120/65!! It's never been so low so I am seeing her again next week and then hopefully it will just be my obgyn on 24th Oct :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->