Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Argh shifter- drilled for nothing!! But at least it is free. I grind my teeth at night sometimes and wake up feeling like it's a tooth ache but it's just the stress. So I know how you feel...

Yeah she said I might be grinding my teeth, but I never have before :-/

but woohoo! New job. Hope the pay is good & he's happy there. Must be a load off your mind.:happydance:

It is a step up and little pay rise from where he is now, not much but every little helps! I feel like I'm a stone lighter! It's that much of a weight off my shoulders :cloud9:

Shifter congrats on OH job and the move.
Lousielou - yes mine came from Hong kong, ordered Monday and recieved it the Tues after. So 8 days.
Logiebear - Fingers crossed for a girl for you then!!
Beancounter - Your avatar pic is ace, and we all like you!! :hugs:
MM - hope you had a fun buying blue stuff? xx

hi all i havent posted much in this section so i thought id better now lol hows everyone doing ?

im great jms had my first scan yesterday and everythings great apart from a cyst on my right overy , bubbas great im one day out on my dates im now due on the 27th instead of the 28th of march and i carnt wait 4 my next scan :)

You due 2 days after me jojo!! :wohoo: Glad your scan went well hun :dance:

Hi all ... Didnt manage to find anything but on here , Natasha was selling something under for sale section a baught a gorge little Teddy hat and mittens set and a babygrow set :).
Glad your scan went well Jo ..
Hope ur package come from hong kong soon Louise like Jade mine got here in 8 days . xx .

Guess what ladies............................

Tomorrow night................................

Is even better than Sat night!........................

Desperate Housewives AND Heroes new Season 3.

:headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin:

:headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin:

:rofl:

Tee hee hee! Me and OH have been total geeks these past two weeks. I've discovered the wonders of BBCi and 4OD, so have spent almost every night tucked up in bed with OH and the laptop watching all the programmes I've ever missed!

...Am very excited! Hopefully my doppler arrives today :D And OH and I are going to look at wedding rings too! Wedding is in Mexico in December, am sooooooooooo looking forward to it! I've not chosen a wedding dress yet though... I'm going to leave it until a lot later. Have found a couple of maternity bridal shops a little way away and they say they stock most of their dresses. I want to leave it as late as possible because I still have no sign of a bump - I want to see how big I get before I decide on what style suits me! Have a quick look at these though, tell me what you think....

https://www.tiffanyrose.com/maternity/clothing/ATH.html

This one without the lacey thingy:
https://www.bridesnbumps.com/product_details_2.htm

I like the top one best I think - all Greek goddess like! :D

good morning ladies!

i cant watch heroes 3 yet, coz i havent seen 2!! I've got behind, i think i have them on DVD but i need to sit and watch, or maybe iron and watch lol (got soooo much ironing to do and just cant be bothered!!)

louiselou how many weeks will you be by the time u get married? I want to get married next year but then i want to make sure i lose any baby weight before i organise anything!!

im a hungry lady today, nothing i eat is filling me up!! uhhh ohhhh

xxxx

Hi Katie, I'll be 26 weeks, and hopefully will have a neat little bump by then! Perfect timing I think; I'll actualy look pregnant, not just plump, but I won't be so huge I can't walk straight! :D

ooh heroes 3. Better be better than heroes 2 (sorry katie, the Irish accents are funny though)

my yoga video came today, woohoo :D

But our car broke last night :( It heard us plotting to sell it and the alternator fell to bits. :cry: And we can't really afford a new car, let alone fixing the old one, and then buying another :cry:

I have to sell the washing machine today.

Hi Katie, I'll be 26 weeks, and hopefully will have a neat little bump by then! Perfect timing I think; I'll actualy look pregnant, not just plump, but I won't be so huge I can't walk straight! :D

ooh a wedding in mexico sounds luffly, i wanted a foreign one but we decided we couldnt afford it and I didn't even get a sodding honeymoon in the end cos it all went wrong and I got knocked up so quick and now I am bitter and twisted. I only agreed to have a baby if I got a holiday :hissy:

hehe. Enjoy yourself.

LOL @ Beancounter!

DOPPLER ARRIVED!!!

Tried to use it straight away... with no success whatsoever. Couldn't even hear my own heartbeat! Was convinced I'd bought a dud... then read Katie's thread for tips. Realised I hadn't put any gel on - oops! Found heartbeat straight away after that, feeling thrilled but foolish! :happydance:

Morning ladies ..

Good luck on the wedding louise :) .
Jde you make an excellent talking nightly tv guide hun HaHaHa , Iv never watched heros is it good ?? .
I made a list today of what i have baught already omg i was shocked how much i have lol.
A Pliko pramette and car seat .
A Vibrating lullabye chair .
7 baby grows .
8 sleepsuits.
4 pairs of trousers.
6 tops.
1 Jumper.
sleep grow sleeping bag.
Baby bath.
Two fleece blankets.
Hats and mittens.
Bath towel and wash mitt.
2 pack of nappies (had to buy to get the free hamper from sainsburys).
Changing bag.
Foot muff.
A woof doggy small soft teddy.
Socks.
2 Coats.
Moses basket sheets.

And waiting on my moses basket and rocking stand to arrive lol .

Do you think i went a bit crazy shopping lol ?? . x

wow.
Here's what I bought:

Nothing. I have bought. Nothing. Not even a doppler :(

Dont worry most people havent beancounter hun Iam just a bit eratic with buying lol .
I forgot to mention i allso baught doppler but had that a while :) .
The main reason i have baught sooo much allready is , OH has been put to part time instead of full time were a little worried about money and how money is going to stretch so while we still had the money we baught :) .
The big thing like a cot is going to be used from my sons he has now . Iam sure u will go spending spree soon. xxxx .

Tee hee hee! Me and OH have been total geeks these past two weeks. I've discovered the wonders of BBCi and 4OD, so have spent almost every night tucked up in bed with OH and the laptop watching all the programmes I've ever missed!

...Am very excited! Hopefully my doppler arrives today :D And OH and I are going to look at wedding rings too! Wedding is in Mexico in December, am sooooooooooo looking forward to it! I've not chosen a wedding dress yet though... I'm going to leave it until a lot later. Have found a couple of maternity bridal shops a little way away and they say they stock most of their dresses. I want to leave it as late as possible because I still have no sign of a bump - I want to see how big I get before I decide on what style suits me! Have a quick look at these though, tell me what you think....

https://www.tiffanyrose.com/maternity/clothing/ATH.html

This one without the lacey thingy:
https://www.bridesnbumps.com/product_details_2.htm

I like the top one best I think - all Greek goddess like! :D

Hi Lucy, I love the top dress it will look stunning i bet! Bet you cant wait, lucky girl!!
Let us know how you get on with the doppler!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->