Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

MM - you are organised!!! Woh I am scared now, I have sod all. Cant bring myself to buy anything yet, just still scared I guess that something will go wrong... :cry:
Heroes is bloody brilliant!!!
Katiensam - I am same today, just eating some pasta but not had anything all day yet, am trying to be good as having a garlic mushroom pizza tonight whilst watching TV :rofl:
Beancounter - sorry to hear about your car hun, hope you have it sorted soon :hugs:

louiselou - your bump will be perfect sized for sure, that lovely in between stage and then only a week til the third uncomfy tri!! wooo

MM - I have bought quite a bit, but mainly small things like clothes, nappies, lotions etc, babywipes, i have bought a bath from mamas & papas and a steriliser (as it was half price in tesco!!) few bottles and a dummy safe (sterile carry case for additional dummy if i decide to use a dummy) clothes wise tho i have lots, tesco do cheap as chips baby gros and vests (£1.75 for 3) so i have them in newborn and 0-3. I also bought a car with 5 doors but i dont know if that should be included in the baby list?! lol

beancounter - sorry to hear about your car hun, hope you get it sorted soon.

jms - go start buying your 15 weeks today woo hooo

yay for dopplers, arent they just fab?! just listening to baby when you feel unsure what is going on in there... *gone for a listen*

I really really want to shop but just cant bring myself to do it, seems unreal and its not really me looking, if you know what I mean? :dohh:
Mum has bought bubba some JasperConran baby clothes from Debenhams as she works there, they are so sweet! I may start after the next scan in 6 weeks....mmm
Katiensam-you sound really organised too!!
Need to go on doppler too in a mo, getting withdrawl symtpoms!! he he

*wondering* ...Is there any way I can strap the doppler onto my tummy so I can hear her heartbeat all the time...?

I've only bought a few things. One pair of booties and a 5 pack of fairtrade cotton baby grows from M&S. Plus a yoga DVD, a fab pregnancy book and some magazines. But we've started generally acquiring freebies from colleagues and Freecycle!!

We're buying our real nappies in a couple of weeks as Bristol City council do a better incentive deal than Bradford so we're getting them before we move. That's a hefty outlay, the first one for us. So that should make all of this very real!

I haven't bought anything yet...I love checking out stuff but for some reason I'm still a bit apprehensive about it. I thought once I got past the 12 week mark I would buy some stuff but this hasen't been the case. It might have something to do with miscarrying last pregnancy...I really don't know. Maybe once I have another ultrasound on October 27 and everything is good..maybe then??!!

ooh your moving to bristol shifter?
I don't think Southampton do any incentive deals :(
I got my yoga DVD today (hurrah) and some books from the charity shop and some maternity bras but nothing for peanut perse.

and I phoned my sister and told her I was coming to inspect her babystuff and maybe investigate the charity shops for some lil peanut clothes but I don't have much munny specially not thing the car and the recession means I am not getting much work, business is terrible :cry:

I havent bought anything yet...we have a bath, cot and a few bits from DS!! I have been looking through the catalogues tho!!!All the clothes look so diddy!!!! maybe after our scan in 4 weeks time I will if I need to buy pink stuff...if it is blue I,d better start washing the clothes in the loft!!!!!
Dh is talking about decoratin the nursery, !!!!

and I phoned my sister and told her I was coming to inspect her babystuff and maybe investigate the charity shops for some lil peanut clothes but I don't have much munny specially not thing the car and the recession means I am not getting much work, business is terrible :cry:
Aw hun - what is it you do for work? I've got the cot I had when I was a baby - it's been handed down through the family. I've also been given a moses basket which is gorgeous! Haven't bought anything myself yet though; am going to try to hold off until the Christmas sales I think!!

What's your yoga dvd like? I have the Bhudda Bellies one....

My fella is not getting much work either, he is self employed landscape gardener and no one wants gardens doing as skint!!

Its just me i swear iam crazy lol ...
I guess i should only have a few bits and bobs (Feeling a little silly now) .
Like you Shifter i love Freecycle!! and Dontdumpthat , I have had a few babygrows and a baby sling off there allready :) .
I went to buy my steriliser and rocking stand for moses basket today :) , But they didnt cost me a thing i did online surveys and got loads of Argos vouchers (£40) over time so they paid for the bits i got :) , The tommy tippe steriliser and bottles are very snazzy .

I was all excited today , Untill i came home .. I weighed myself and i have lost 4lbs from my pre pregnancy weight !!!! , I know in early stages this is normal but wondered if it is at 17 weeks ?? . I have no sickness and still have a bump its baffled me lol .
Ohh and i have 16 week midwife appointment tommorrow :) .
Hope your all well . xxx .

I just noticed about everyones earrnings down , I knwo its sooo bad at the moment .
I have baught allot but most of it is in deals and vouchers i have etc .
My pliko was £70 , The women had used it a few times and didnt liek it so got a 3D silvercross so it was a bargain .
If you dont mind second hand clothes like me :) ..I have a few links for you girls .

https://www.dontdumpthat.org.uk/ = This is a forum you find your local area and people just give stuff away and if you have things you dont want you do the same :) .

https://www.freecycle.org/ = Same concept as above link :) .

https://www.globaltestmarket.com/gtm/gtm/index.php?lang=E = A place where i do surveys and can vouch that they do pay you :) . You get £25 cheque for every 1000 points you earn each survey gives u around 100 points so 10 surveys are £25 .

https://www.iap-interactive.com/FirstPage.aspx?param=3 = Another place i can vouch send you the payments , Theese pay in vouchers u pick places such as argos .

Hope this helps girls . xxx .

Thanks mummymadness your a star ! :hugs:

And soooo organised x

Those links are great MM :D You are most organised. I am just hoping to be randomly given stuff. My sister said the NCT sales and things were good sometimes.

Aw hun - what is it you do for work? I've got the cot I had when I was a baby - it's been handed down through the family. I've also been given a moses basket which is gorgeous! Haven't bought anything myself yet though; am going to try to hold off until the Christmas sales I think!!

What's your yoga dvd like? I have the Bhudda Bellies one....

I am freelancing as an artist illustrator supposedly. I have no real work at the moment, had some offers but they never get back to me. I have a little online shop selling stationary and such, but that's also going nowhere fast.

I have the buddha bellies DVD also :D, got it in the post this morning. I will try it out tomorrow :D

Let me know if the DVD is any good! Am thinking of getting one..! Need to get my ass into gear when my revision and exam is over x

Feeling a bit in shock!! Reckon I have had a bit of a growth spurt overnight and have popped! Not bottom of my tummy is rock hard and feels totally different to yesterday, ie cannot breathe it in anymore! Cant believe it!! :lol:

Awww :cry: anyone watching Pride of Britain awards? I am sobbing :cry:

Feeling a bit in shock!! Reckon I have had a bit of a growth spurt overnight and have popped! Not bottom of my tummy is rock hard and feels totally different to yesterday, ie cannot breathe it in anymore! Cant believe it!! :lol:

:happydance:

Yay you!

I've had a couple of growth spurts like that so far, the latest one being today. My bump is starting to look quite impressive. Hubby did take a picture about a week ago but I'm a bit embarrassed to put it up on the net :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->