Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Shifter how kewl you felt kicks!! I'm gonna try that tonight!! I have felt like a beating underneath my belly button!!! I didn't know the placenta pulsed!!! ?I never really thought about it!!! How exciting!!!!:hug:

Yup, the placenta makes a sort of swooshing noise if you listen on a doppler. It's similar to the HB, so you have to watch out for that if you haven't had a listen with a MW before to be able to tell the difference.

Jade- how's your revision going? I have so far managed about an hour and a half of revision for my exam (that's total, over the last few weeks!!), which is on the 13th. I'm just not motivated at all, I have other things that seem far more important to me at the moment!

Morning girls, wow so long since I came on here. Glad you are generally all ok. Got my scan next friday - I'm 20 weeks already and cant believe it!!!

Good luck on revision JMS, and Mummymaddness hope the pizza worked :p

Speak soon, make sure your all resting when u get chance!!

Gem
x

:hug:

Ooh, forgot to mention, my MW rang yesterday with my Downs blood test results: super low, less than 1 in 10,000, which she told me is the lowest the computer can calculate to! So that's good news :)

Yayyyy congrats Shifter hun :) .
Good luck on interview Katie hun , Charm the pants of them so they dont care about pregnancy lol .
Logie great to see a fellow freecycler :) .
Gwizz nice to see u again on the thread :) ,Pizza was yummmmmmmy Kebab pizza with chillie and a tiny bit of Garlic (Garlic allways makes me ill lol) .
Was super tasty allthow i felt like a house when i had finished well i looked like one anyway lol ...
Off i go to bank cheque and take layla to preschool .. See u later girlies . xx .

ive bought some maternity clothes now and they are just soooooo comfy, the elastic trick didnt work for me, got annoyed with it so just bought some lovely trousers from next.

Me too. I've been in maternity trousers for a few weeks. I got two pairs from Next too. The sizes are very generous though, so I am still having to pull them up all the time!!

think i felt the baby do a somersault last night but not sure, this movement thing is weird, im sure at the time and then after i wonder if it was a movement! nightmare!

Oooh! How exciting!

got a job interview today but i dont think i will get it as i have to tell them im pregnant (i was recommended to tell them!)... catch 22 situation on the job front for me, im bored stiff i want to go back to work!!

Good luck hun. Could you try temping? It would give you something to do, but takes off all the pressure of job hunting.

there is no tem work about either, im registered at 4 agencies and nothing!! grrr

Brilliant news on the results, Shifter!

Poor Kevin, who has been trying to hear the baby's heartbeat for over a week now with the doppler, is over the moon today. He finally heard it last night, and seemed very pleased to have found it on his own! He had me listen to make sure it was the right sound, and when I told him yeah, that was it, he was just beaming.

Hope you're all having a fantastic day! Mine is going to be spent sweeping the floors, grooming the dog, and finishing the budgeting. The fun never stops here! :rofl:

ive bought some maternity clothes now and they are just soooooo comfy, the elastic trick didnt work for me, got annoyed with it so just bought some lovely trousers from next.

think i felt the baby do a somersault last night but not sure, this movement thing is weird, im sure at the time and then after i wonder if it was a movement! nightmare!

got a job interview today but i dont think i will get it as i have to tell them im pregnant (i was recommended to tell them!)... catch 22 situation on the job front for me, im bored stiff i want to go back to work!! i've done all my ironing (pretty much) and now im going to run out of things to do!!

going to pig out today i think, just through boredom!

hope your all well!

xxx

Please come and do my ironing Katie :lol: :lol:
Good luck with the job!!
I am shopping tomorrow for maternity trousers.
Thought I would get away with normal clothes till 20 week bu obv not!! They are same again today, not fastened and bobble on! Other pair fit me but are ALOT tghter! Am sick of it now so gonna get some! xx

Shifter - Excellent news on the results. I have mine next week. Also exam is 15th and no revision yet not had chance (!) but am off work next week, so if I keep logging on here - tell me off :rofl:
MM - I lurrrrrrve garlic pizzas but if I overdose...... major gut rot!!
Beancounter - I hope your clothes last you hun!
Gwizz hope you are ok?
Katie - great news on the somersaults, I am yet to feel even a flutter!! Hoping for it to be soon x

Speaking of Pizza got a load of Dominoes vouchers for our local one this morning and to my shock https://mysmileyz.com/s/910.gif they were 50% off when you spend £30. Well I don't know if you've ever bought from dominos but £30 is easy to spend when there is 5 of us :rofl: so we £30 and it only costs us £15!!! :happydance: Guess what we are having for tea tomorrow :rofl:

Hope everyone is planning to have a great weekend and fill it with lovely stuff! Not like me who will be doing lots of housework and dragging my husband into help!! We will :laundry:and:iron:and:dishes:and:hangwashing:and then maybe some :sex: if he does well :rofl:

Tee hee hee Logie - you've gone loopy on the old icons! :D

I am sooooo jealous of you ladies feeling your bubba's kick! I had a few evenings last week where I felt popping, bubbly movements, but since then nothing! Am still addicted to the old doppler though! Are the swooshing noises her kicking about in there??

What are you plans for the weekend? Am cooking fairy cakes right now - yum! :)

ooh fairycakes! everyone seems to call them cupcakes now.. it that an american corruption or are they a different breed, I wonder. I stopped drinking coffee because I thought It was making peanut going mad in there but now I'm wondering how bad it would be if I drank some coffee because I haven't felt anything for a while?

I'm going down to dorset sunday, to peruse my sisters baby stuff and my mum has bought me a new chest of draws after my old one fell to bits...

Hi Ladies ...
Ohhh cupcakes sound sooo yummy , Super good luck at getting that Job katie hun :) .
All this talk of Pizza I think actually i know id love to live at your house Logie hun lol.
Im cooking spag bol tonight when i can get my bum in to gear lol ..
Im have an AMAZING day :) . Soooo happy , Landlord came today to pick rent up , I explained baby is deffinatley a boy ! , And that iam going to struggle with the size of bedrooms etc .
Well they are kicking the woman out next door to me (Shes been collecting cats !!! has 7 in the house it stinks , The bad thing is she just collects them off the street even if they have an owner!!) . So There revamping the house compleatley in the next 6 Months it has 3 big bedrooms unlike mine and a toilet washroom upstairs bathroom downstairs and its mineeeeeeeeee , If we want it its ours , Of course i jumped at the offer so next year hoepfully when baby is about 4 months old will be moving next door .. No need for removals to next door either lol .
Super happy . xxxxxx .
Hope all u girls are well . xx .

I am sooooo jealous of you ladies feeling your bubba's kick! I had a few evenings last week where I felt popping, bubbly movements, but since then nothing! Am still addicted to the old doppler though! Are the swooshing noises her kicking about in there??

No hun, that's the placenta. Blood flows through it, making the swooshing noises. Don't worry, the movements will come. They are still really irregular for me, not even every day yet but it won't be long for all of us.

What are you plans for the weekend? Am cooking fairy cakes right now - yum! :)

Hmmm fairy cakes.... do you make them with the yummy sweet cream on top with little wings? Near my secondary school was this wonderful bakery that did the best fairy cakes. I always used to get one on my way to the train station to go home!

I am starving this evening. I got home and had soup with fresh bread, but am still really hungry. I want fried chicken, followed by a stack of doughnuts! But hubby won't let me :hissy:

Yay - congratz MM! Good for you, you must be thrilled! :D

Have so far eaten three of the fairy cakes. Feeling podgy now. Did a great big blob of icing on top of each (though wish I had done butterfly wings now you've mentioned it Shifter!) so they're quite sickly...

Cor, 7PM and it's soooo dark outside already!

My book from Amazon arrived today - 'Childbirth Without Fear: The Principles and Practice of Natural Childbirth'. A few friends have recommended it to me, so will let you know what it's like!

Happy reading Louise hun :) .
MMMMM them cakes really do have my mouth drooling .. I still havent got round too making my spag bol lol .
Think it may change to sandwiches and yoghurt lol . xx .

hmmmmm fairycakes lol, we are just always hungry on this site lol!!

it is sooo dark outside, i hadnt noticed until you said that but winter is finally upon us i feel, trying to hold out with the heating for as long as possible but i feel it wont be too long now...

had my job interview it went very well but the pregnancy thing may be an issue, they didnt say that but then they cant can they so have to wait and see on Tuesday!

MM - house thing sounds great, i want to move lol, i love moving!!

beancounter - i have days when i dont think i feel baby move much even now, i still have days when i dont know for sure if iv felt it move at all, but then last night im sure it was a somersault but again im doubting myself today lol - crazy woman! I try drinking sugar or cold drinks.

My book from Amazon arrived today - 'Childbirth Without Fear: The Principles and Practice of Natural Childbirth'. A few friends have recommended it to me, so will let you know what it's like!

Ooh, do let us know how it is. I just looked it up and have added that and a few others to my wish list! Roll on xmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->