Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

i still dont feel regular movements... i feel everyday once or twice but i couldnt count them i dont think, if i did i dont think they could be counted on more than 1 hand.

i went to see Lee Evans at the O2 last night and it was the best show ever, i saw him couple of years ago on his last tour and he was even better this year. I was crying with laughter all the way through.

So i missed strictly last night but my lovely OH recorded in on Sky+ for me so i can watch it today yay!!!

Have a lovely sunday ladies, steak,chips, gravey and onion rings for dindins tonight hmmmm xx

I'm having a crap day! I got 3/4 of the way to my mum's and the car broke down again :( We just got towed all the way back... when i realised I was going to have to go back I started to cry (durr, stupid) because I was so excited about showing mum my little bump. But she actually drove out to where we were broken down to see us for 1/2 an hour while we waited for the tow guy which was nice. I just needed to moan though:hissy: sorry

I'm having a crap day! I got 3/4 of the way to my mum's and the car broke down again :( We just got towed all the way back... when i realised I was going to have to go back I started to cry (durr, stupid) because I was so excited about showing mum my little bump. But she actually drove out to where we were broken down to see us for 1/2 an hour while we waited for the tow guy which was nice. I just needed to moan though:hissy: sorry

Aw, sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

I have been revising today, had another good session of it. Am starting to feel less panic about the exam (which is one week tomorrow).

My SIL gave birth in the early hours of yesterday morning, another boy :happydance:

Hubby was packed off to the supermarket this afternoon to pick up a few essentials and when he got back he told me that he wandered through the baby section completely of his own accord! :happydance: He said they have some lovely Winnie the Pooh newborn stuff, including little booties :happydance: Must go back and buy asap!

Hubby has also been asked to be a supporting adult for our best friends' baby boy. He was born in May and they are having his naming ceremony soon, unfortunately it's the weekend of our move so we won't be able to go, but they were still keen to ask hubby to do this and he is so pleased to have been asked. No doubt his sister will ask him to be godfather to her second son as well, so hubby will be one/similar three times over! (I'm a bit jealous though as I've never been asked)

Hi girls, hope you are all ok,
WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU HAVE HAD A LITTLE BIT OF BLEEDING AT ALL AT THIS STAGE.I had a little this morning in the loo, but I was suffering with the childrens diarrhea bug at the time! There wasnt any blood when i wiped, only a little in the loo.
I havent had anymore since 7am, but I am really worried, just when everything is going so well, now I can think of anything else, and I am so worried.

Shimmy,
x

shimmy i havnt had any bleeding but i think it was prob to do with the diarrea hun try not to worry (easier said than done i no hun)

how long till everyones 20 week scans now?
mines on the 20th so 2 weeks to go now :happydance:

Not Had it Shimmy hun , But try not worry .. A tiny amount in the toilet while you have a bad bowel i would say sounds perfectly normal , If ever in doubt hun , Dont be afraid to ask MW . Hugs . xx .

Rachhhhhhhhhh Nice to see ya hun , Hows u been ?? .
Iv got my next scan 14th of this month :) . Urs is soon around the corner hun , I bet your geting excited now ? . Any changes with you Movements etc ?. xx .

Hope your weekend got better BC... you too Shimmy. :hugs: Like the girls said, I don't think it's anything to worry about :)

I was rather enthusiastic in my involvement in a pregnancy fitness DVD on Saturday, so spent the majority of yesterday being unable to move my legs properly - agony! Am still stiff today! May stick to the yoga... OH thought it was hysterical so I'm going to make him do a workout to it later. Hopefully that smug grin he has will disappear!!

Oh, and I have ages until my scan :( - another four weeks! I think the hospital will tell me the sex, but I might ring later to double check. Will pay for private 3d one if not - I'm sooooooooo impatient!! :D

Shimmy - try not to worry, but if you do have any more bleeding talk to your MW :hugs:

My next scan isn't until the 29th - right before we move!

Hopefully you've nothing to worry about shimmy, just a side effect of the bug you had.

I'll have another scan on 17th when i see the consultant again but the "big" one at 22weeks isn't til 17th November. soooooo long to wait! although we are def staying firmly on team yellow!

hello
shimmy- I wouldn't worry, It's not uncommon to have bloody stools in pregnancy, and diarrhoea generally. There are lots of blood vessels there (why? I have no idea) and they get enlarged with all the extra blood you have, that's why piles are a problem.

My scan is not till the 3rd :( because I was away for the date I was given so I have to wait even longer. poo

Even the yoga makes my legs ache! All that squatting :D

Hi girls sorry I have not been on been really busy, catching up on here now for an hour or so and reading threads but then back on to revision.
PS got a distinction on my last assignment - 85% :wohoo: so my overall continuous assessment is distinction, just need 85% for exam now :dohh: fat chance!
Hope you al;l enjoyed your weekend? I went shopping for mat clothes and looked like a sack of sh*t way too big!! So back to the bobble trick for me for a bit!! :lol: xxx
Take care all and will log on and off today

Good old Bobble trick Jade lol works everytime :) .
I have 2 pairs of mat trousers wich yopu can pull tight or ease out the further you get , But i was given them didnt buy ..
I Found with both others , I went to Primark , got some plain Jogging style trousers and they strecthed all the way threw my pregnancy i loved them :) .
Louise hun i did giggle reading your post , I hope a warm bath eases that stiffness a little . xxx .

I have been given some too and they are too big :cry:
Oh well, not be long!!
Wasnt Xfactor and Strictly ace!! :lol:

Ohhh yes , I loved the boys on strictly :) .
X factor i was impressed , I like the spanish lady and the blonde haired girl in Cheryls .
I did want Alan the very pretty man in simons group to go threw and he didnt but i do like Austin .
xxx .

I want alexandra to win win win she is bloody brilliant xx

The yoga squats are so hard to hold!! My DVD has loads of them in, but the good news is that they are getting easier. I don't tend to ache afterwards though.

Well done Jade! I have never gotten marks that high with the OU, but I'm expecting a 2:1 for my degree. This year has been really hard for me, luckily I have enough credits from other courses that this one won't actually count in working out my degree result! I just need to pass the exam... hmm :-/

Shifter good luck for the exam when Is it? Mine is the 15th - wish me luck!! xx

A week today, the 13th :sick:

Good luck hun!

Ugh. I don't feel well, I've got really bad stretching pains every time I stand up :cry:

A week today, the 13th :sick:

Good luck hun!

Ugh. I don't feel well, I've got really bad stretching pains every time I stand up :cry:

I been getting stretching pains last few days too. Expecially when I get up quick off the chair etc. I hate it. Keep forgetting.

Right now my jeans officially look stupid and do not fit.
Trackies are out today and will be out all week!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->