Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Hmm, moving... I love the opportunity to clear out lots of junk. I really love the fresh start you get. I'm especially looking forward to my upcoming move to be back near family, in the house my grandparents had my whole life, with completely new interior. But.... I don't like packing, or the rather daunting task of organising a move from one end of the country to the other :-/

Beancounter, if you are struggling with your trousers peascocks do some really comfy trackies at £6!!!! They might keep you going! I like my next jeans but I keep having to pull them up too!!! which part of dorset are you visiting? Thats my corner of the world!!

MM what an old bag that MW sounded like...good job you know what you are talking about!!!:dohh: (11days til Holby!!!!)

LouiseLou, hope you enjoy your reading and you havent polished off the fairy cakes!!!!( I would have by now -"because I can"!!)

I'm looking foward to a wedding tomorrow. I have had my dress ready since July!!! Typical its gonna rain!!! Never mind!!!:rofl:

Good luck with your packing shifter, I remember moving. When I packed I threw things away but DH kept things to sort out when we got here...Mmmm its still in the garage 4 years later!!!:rofl:

Hope you all have fantastic weekends:hug:

1p Mvies on Virgin media on demand films....
Sobs...Watched p.s i love you . .

I never use the movies on demand as I have it in my bedroom so never look. Is it a long time offer or was it just one night MM?

Hope everything is going for all you lovely March ladies and I feel like Dj when I say that :rofl:

hey ladies! haven't dropped in in a while - i think alot of us have been "nesting" lately by the sound of things. I just moved too and like shifter... I HATE packing.
Love the clear out of junk that moving brings though!!

Glad yo hear I'm not the only one needing maternity jeans already... They are still a little on the big side but soooooo comfy. YAY!

Oh and mm - that mw sounds a right b1tch....

Hope you're all well girls!

Beancounter, if you are struggling with your trousers peascocks do some really comfy trackies at £6!!!! They might keep you going! I like my next jeans but I keep having to pull them up too!!! which part of dorset are you visiting? Thats my corner of the world!!

Heh. My sister suggested that, before complaining I was too trendy. I got some trackie bottoms from tescos but can only wear them in the house or exercise. But my trousers are all low cut (because i had a small waist and a big arse, so regular trousers never fit) so I was really sad yesterday and tried to expand my stomach out to it's max size. I'm hopeful they will last a while if I get some extenders :p

I was born in dorchester. My family are still nearby.

oh i know what I was going to ask.. do the maternity clothes places do jeans with extra long legs? Or is that hoping to much? (just thinking ahead :D)

have good weekends everyone :D

no idea beancounter.... i need them with extra short legs....
i'm only 5ft tall so EVERYTHING seems to have extra long legs in my world.... :dohh:

They have a promo at the miniute hun ... If you go on demand then to the movies part and special offers all threw march they have 2 different films per week for 1p !!! .
This week starting the 3rd is P.s i love you and Rambo :) .
Next week is the Cottage and something else not sure what .
Ohhh and the end week in October layla is dead excited Mr mogoriums magic shop :) .

beancounter and tiggertea, look online at Next, im 5ft 1 and got short leg trousers and jeans! and i know they do extra long length too. my jersey type trousers were £17 and my jeans were £22 i think!! Very comfy!

xx

Thanks MM that's great hun, will have to find one to watch now lol.

Beancounter Next do 33" leg as their long ones. Is that long enough. Most places just have standard legs for maternity pants which I find annoying. I have a 31" inside leg and the pants are either too short or too long!!!

Eek! I normally only weigh myself once a week, but thought I looked a bit podgier than usual this morning so hopped on the scales again. I last weighed myself on Tuesday and since then I've somehow put on 4lbs! This is my first gain so far, and I'm just a bit shocked it's happened in a matter of days!

Am going to lay off those bloody fairy cakes now.

thanks KnS! off to look now! :)

aw lousielou don't worry too much bout the gain! mmmmm fairy cakes.... stop teasing me!!!!

hubby just took me out and bought me a few nice maternity tops. and a larger ring to wear on my wedding finger.... slightly swollen already and do't want to have to get my wedding band cut off!! :'(

i have put on 2-3lb so far, and 1 of these i think i put on in this last week, had a weeny growth spurt as you will see in my 19 week photo on monday...

i had a shock day today as well, realisation that im near enough half way... im going to be a mum soon!! im having a baby and everyone will be able to tell soon coz im really starting to show! wow!

The thing about trouser lengths is really annoying. I'm 5'3" and a pre-pregnancy size 18 on my bottom half. The petite length trousers only go up to a size 14 in most cases and for some reason, manufacturers seem to think that if you are a size 18 you must be a glamazon woman and 6' tall :hissy:

So all my trousers have to be rolled up and these maternity trousers that I have only had for about 3 weeks are already starting to wear holes in the bottom where they scrape along the ground :hissy:

I forgot to weigh myself this Friday (my normal weigh in day) and I forgot again this morning, so I have no idea how much I've put on in the last week. But the week before I gained 3lbs, resulting in a net gain of 1lb since pre-pregnancy. My tummy is getting very big now, I swear it expands two inches every couple of days! So the weight gain is sure to come thick and fast from now on. I'm trying not to mind, it's bound to happen.

Hubby and I are going to friend's flat-warming party tonight, so I'll have to miss Strictly :-( I hope they have it on catch up so I can watch it when we get home, or in the morning.

And I actually did some very productive revision today, yay me :)

Hi Girls ..
Sorry i wasnt around today was my cousins daughters birthday party .. Well thekids loved it there poooped out in bed snoring HaHaHa ..
Got to show bump off too yayyy , Some one who i didnt even know noticed i was very chuffed :) .
Allso after loosing weight i wondered a little , Well today i weighed myself ..
Pre pregnancy i was 9 stone .. i lost 2 pounds .. Now today after 3 days when i lost weight iam at a nice 9 stone 4 !! ... Yayyyy iam putting weight on at last .
Very happy today .
Ohh and Baby has started regular movements now , Not just the odd movement more like 20 or so movements a day .
Hope all u girlies are well and enjoying x factor ohhh i love it :) .
xxxxx .

I love feeling my baby move inside now, it feels great. can't believe I never noticed it this early before lol I think it's because after my m/c's this year I am paying such close attention to every little thing.

Everyones 20 weeks scans coming up soon too, how exciting, when most of us will be finding out the colour and some maybe not. What an exciting time for us all again!!!

My weight gain is none existant. I started a lot larger than you lot apparently lol. I was 14st 6lb and now I am 14st 4lb lol. I know the weight gain won't start for another 10 weeks for me, or that's how my last 2 pregnancies have gone but being diabetic I can't eat alot and have restriced times to eat too. So it's not as easy for me to gain weight :sad:

I missed the xfactor last night as I fell asleep but will be watching it this morning so I can watch tonight!!

I love feeling my baby move inside now, it feels great. can't believe I never noticed it this early before lol I think it's because after my m/c's this year I am paying such close attention to every little thing.

You feel movement earlier with each pregnancy, so that'll be why hun.

Everyones 20 weeks scans coming up soon too, how exciting, when most of us will be finding out the colour and some maybe not. What an exciting time for us all again!!!

Team yellow all the way for me. I don't think I'm the only one of us lot staying that way either...

My weight gain is none existant. I started a lot larger than you lot apparently lol. I was 14st 6lb and now I am 14st 4lb lol. I know the weight gain won't start for another 10 weeks for me, or that's how my last 2 pregnancies have gone but being diabetic I can't eat alot and have restriced times to eat too. So it's not as easy for me to gain weight :sad:

Surely that's a good thing all in all? As long as bubs is healthy. Pre-pregnancy I was 12st 6lbs and am generally in agreement with the advice that the bigger you are the less weight you should gain. So I'm not at all worried about my lack of weight gain so far, I'm quite please that I haven't had to worry I was gaining too much too fast!

Am caught up on Strictly now. What a good night for the boys! Austin and Tom really can move, I think we're looking at two of the finalists right there. Although there are some very strong competitors among the ladies too. Looks to be a very exciting competition :)

I loveeeeee Tom , I think he moves great :) .
I have a feeling gary or The older man ohhhh whats his name may be in the bottom tonight .
Im off for my Routine Sunday dinner at Mums and playing New market (Cards) With my nanna and mum for the afternoon .
Have anice Sunday girls . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"