Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Congrats on reaching 100 pages on this fab thread ladies!!

I am in jogging pants alot as maternity pants are ok but they fall down a fair bit :rofl:

I have been caught with a stonking cold now and I am feeling like a large bag a steaming doggy do! :cry: It is playing havoc with my diabetes too so I am struggling at the mo and my boys are playing up! Atleast the youngest is sleeping past 6am hooray!! 6,15am today! Great lol

Well done Jade by the way! Good luck with your exams too.

:wohoo: on 1000 replies and 100 pages for us March ladies :wohoo:

Now my jeans are officially looking stupid, the joggers make me look like a minger :dohh: I look and feel horrible. Though OH told me I looked like Sleeping beauty whilst I was sleeping this morning, bless him :cloud9: bet he was telling lies :cry:

I was rather enthusiastic in my involvement in a pregnancy fitness DVD on Saturday, so spent the majority of yesterday being unable to move my legs properly - agony! Am still stiff today! May stick to the yoga... OH thought it was hysterical so I'm going to make him do a workout to it later. Hopefully that smug grin he has will disappear!!

Ooh can you tell me what fitness DVD you've been doing? I've been meaning to have a search on net but never got round to it!....Is it good and how long is the workout?? I've tried Yoga but didn't think much of it in the past - can't do the breathing thing lol...Thank yooouuu!!!

I still have a membership for the gym but cannot bring myself to go. As for the weight issue - my pre-pregnancy weight was 13st 9lb and I am now 15st 3lb - Work that one out!!! I have PILED the weight on so am keen to do something and very SOON!!! But in the privacy of my own home as I feel so awful about my shape at the mo - Not my growing bump though - am proud of that!! - but the rest of my body - I've let myself go....

Hope all of you are well

Shimmy - I would ring MW for peace of mind - do you have a doppler you can listen to HB with? Maybe that would prob put your mind at ease....

Take care...

:hugs:

Liz
xx

HaHaHa i bet his not telling lies lol .
Hope ur cold passes soon Logie hun , Everyone seems to be catching it lately ..
Laylas pre school there all dropping like flies .
Whooooooooooo we made 100 pages , Super great March ladies :) . xx .
Congrats Jade them results look real good . xx .

Hey wanababy - I've got the Prenatal Fitness Fix. The best pregnancy one I've tried so far. It's not all wishy-washy, you do actually feel like you're exercising (and am still feeling it now too...!). The workout is 40 minutes long. I got mine from Amazon, about £10 +p&p. Plus there's a second workout you can do with your OH too, so am going to get my fella to have a go with me doing that tomorrow! .... The only thing about that bit is that the instructor's hubby and on-screen partner is that yummy bloke from Desperate Housewives, so it's quite hard to concentrate properly!!

I do my Bhudda Bellies yoga DVD every few days too. I am very, very unflexible at the moment though and can barely do some of the positions! Can't reach my toes properly!!:D

Woo hoo - this is a really long thread now girls!! Well done on your mark Jade, and hope you're feeling better soon Logie!

wanababy - try not to let the weight get you down, I do it too, but just try and do some walking, I think thats good and maybe swimming?
Logiebear hope you feel better soon xx

Hey wanababy - I've got the Prenatal Fitness Fix. The best pregnancy one I've tried so far. It's not all wishy-washy, you do actually feel like you're exercising (and am still feeling it now too...!). The workout is 40 minutes long. I got mine from Amazon, about £10 +p&p. Plus there's a second workout you can do with your OH too, so am going to get my fella to have a go with me doing that tomorrow! .... The only thing about that bit is that the instructor's hubby and on-screen partner is that yummy bloke from Desperate Housewives, so it's quite hard to concentrate properly!!

Which yummy bloke? Nathan Fillion? :cloud9:

I do my Bhudda Bellies yoga DVD every few days too. I am very, very unflexible at the moment though and can barely do some of the positions! Can't reach my toes properly!!:D

Ooh hun, you shouldn't be trying to reach your toes right now! You should be modifying the poses to allow for your growing bump and to make sure you don't injure your back due to increased relaxin in your spine when pregnant.

WOW i think my stomach would kill me if I tried to touch my toes now, in fact I bet I cant do it. Gonna post a bump pic in a mo as I have grown - again!!

Hey girls here is my little bump developing :lol:
https://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr85/jms895/15week5days.jpg

OOOOOOOoooooooohhh bump. It looks great!! Mine hasn't grown. I tried really hard to look preggers at the garage (for sympathy :p)

I've always been really flexible and I think that's not so good in pregnancy because I'm so loose now I'm getting joint pain Im like a badly strung puppet lol.

I just popped on to say good luck to shifter & jms. It is possible to get 85% in an exam I did once but it was an equation type exam not an essay one so you couldn't get the answers wrong.

I went to bed after lunch, how lazy am I? I just got up. I am no longer in a bad mood after I had a fit of rage after some unsolicited advice concerning my car. But just in case, I don't think anyone should suggest I buy a ford.

Beancounter not be long for the bump!!

Wow my dog is sat on the floor and I can see the puppies kicking!! :cloud9: not be long now, I reckon saturday or sunday :lol:

James Denton is the guy...

Don't worry, I did completely give up trying to do any remotely strenuous poses almost as soon as I found out I was pregnant... that's why I'm now so unbendy I think! Was going to do some yoga this evening, but can't move properly still so am going to give it a miss now! Aqua natal tomorrow which I absolutely love! It's all so swooshy and relazing - bliss!

Yeah, I'm jealous of your bump too Jade! I have the strech marks (grrr) but just the teeniest of podge, no bump so to speak. how exciting about the puppies!!

BC - I have been having the odd afternoon nap too... don't feel guilty, take full advantage I say!!

Lovely bump Jade :) .
Im sure you will have a big growth spurt real soon Beancounter . xxx .

I am still convinced the bump is secretly fat!!

I am soo tired now again, having a curry tonight and a bottle of beer to celebrate my assignment results (seeing as I cant go out on the lash to celebrate :lol:)

May have a nap in a mo... my house is a tip and I cant be bothered to tidy up!!

Loving having a week off work.... so nice..... just wish I didnt have to revise :cry:

Lousielou - James Denton is GORGEOUS, I love him in desperate housewives, Mike Delfino aint it? Susan's husband... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->