Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

can i have some of ur energy lousielou? :)

Ha! It's from all the sugary cakes I'm afraid!! Vicous circle really; haven't got the energy to exercise without the sugar, and I haven't got the need to exercise without it! :D

Ha! It's from all the sugary cakes I'm afraid!! Vicous circle really; haven't got the energy to exercise without the sugar, and I haven't got the need to exercise without it! :D

:rofl: i see what ya mean..... cruel, cruel world!!!

Well it's official I am ready for the knackers yard ladies. I have this terrible cold which is only getting worse and unfortunately being diabetic means my blood sugars are awful which is really bad for the baby! I am trying si hard but it is so difficult and I feel like such a failure atm. I'm sorry to be so depressive, doesn't help when my youngest has had me up since 5.11am :sleep:

I am glad everyone seems to be doing so well and looking forward to finding out about everyones scan soon too. Mine is the last one I think on 14/11!! I will be over 21 weeks then too!

I have a midwife app today to check my bp and I am hoping she will listen to the hb but I don't think they do it this ealry round here. They I have shopping after that, how lovely :rofl:

Hope everyone else is having a lovely day and catch up soon xxx

Aw Logie.... :hugs:
I can't imagine how crap you must be feeling - it can only get better (bright side?) :)

MW listened to bump's heartbeat at my 14 week appt (and believe me when i say we only get the bare essentials around here!) so hopefully you'll get to listen in and it will give you a little much-needed boost!

Take care hun xx

Aw Logie, poor you! My OH leaps out of bed with vigour and gusto at 6am and that's bad enough...can't imagine it's much fun an hour earlier :( Hope you're feeling better soon though.

Felt more movement again last night... I think! It's so wierd, I'm not sure I know what I'm expecting! It feels like little twitches but as soon as it stops I wonder if I just imagined it... I'm spending my evenings lying on the sofa with my hand pressed flat against my tummy.

Aqua natal this morning, and then trying to sort out wedding stuff later. The paperwork is boring and stressing me out!! Am trying to organise doggy fostering rather then kennels for my pup, so need to go and meet the prospective fosterer at some point this week! Jade, when yours has her puppies will you post some pictures??

Yes please Jade, puppy pics!! I love little puppies. My puppy is 5 yrs old next month he is huge though and not so little lol but he is si playful, just like a little puppy. this is my woofer:

https://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/logiebear00/100_0809.jpg

He is a big dog but looks little on that pic lol. that was when we first got him.

Enjoy aquanatal Louise, I loved it when I had my second one 3 yrs ago!

Sorry you're feeling rough logie :hugs: hope you feel better soon. Just remember that all colds pass... (although I have to say that since I had one a few weeks ago I have had a permanently stuffy nose, but I gather this is common in pregnancy anyway)

I'm feeling really emotional this morning. I saw my GP, who has also been giving me Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for the last six months, I won't be seeing her again before we move so we had quite an emotional goodbye. I get on really well with her, she's been my GP for six years and she went out of her way to give me CBT in her off hours so that I didn't have to go private for it. She asked me to keep in touch, let her know my exam result and tell her about the baby when it comes. I'm really going to miss her and I'm so sorry she won't get to be my LO's family doctor :cry::cry::cry:

I think I'm going to send her flowers to thank her for being a great doctor and therapist.

What a nice idea about the flowers Shifter hun :) .
So sorry your feeling Rubbish Logie Tonight ask OH if he will put your Little one to bed and have a hot relaxing bath , With maybe some menthol in to help ease the cold (Allways cheers me up) .
Hope everyones feeling ok , Apart from this cold doing the rounds every where .
I have a scan in 7 days and i can allready feel my self getting anxious and nervous , It seems to allways happen just before a scan !!! , I feel sick and start with my pesimist head !! , I think its a problem with me lol .
I guess i have had 2 hard pregnancies and labours in the past and so cannot belive everything is fine this time (Allthow clearly by my previous scans heart rate and kicks it is) .
Iam sure by around 3 pm Tuesday i will feel allot better .
Looking forward to Tonight me and OH have had a few how do i put it romance problems :( , So iam cooking a special meal tonight home made lasagne and got a nice dvd out to rent :) .
If you smell burning girls dont worry its just my cooking HaHaHaHa . xxx .

What a nice idea about the flowers Shifter hun :) .
So sorry your feeling Rubbish Logie Tonight ask OH if he will put your Little one to bed and have a hot relaxing bath , With maybe some menthol in to help ease the cold (Allways cheers me up) .
Hope everyones feeling ok , Apart from this cold doing the rounds every where .
I have a scan in 7 days and i can allready feel my self getting anxious and nervous , It seems to allways happen just before a scan !!! , I feel sick and start with my pesimist head !! , I think its a problem with me lol .
I guess i have had 2 hard pregnancies and labours in the past and so cannot belive everything is fine this time (Allthow clearly by my previous scans heart rate and kicks it is) .
Iam sure by around 3 pm Tuesday i will feel allot better .
Looking forward to Tonight me and OH have had a few how do i put it romance problems :( , So iam cooking a special meal tonight home made lasagne and got a nice dvd out to rent :) .
If you smell burning girls dont worry its just my cooking HaHaHaHa . xxx .

Sorry to hear that hun. Hope the meal does the trick! It's easy to forget to make time for one another. Sometimes hubby and I will go days without a quiet moment with just the two/three of us! Good luck hun :hugs:

Here's a little pick me up, a pic of my bump. For some reason our camera has decided to throw a fit so it's a bit dodgy quality, but you can make out my bump nicely enough:

Attachments

• bump17weeks.jpg
    bump17weeks.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 11
Lovely bump Shifter... I love the flowers idea, she will loove them...
MM i hope you have a good evening, especially as there is no Holby til next week!!:cry: I get worried before the scans too...I got 3 weeks til mine but I'm starting to thing of all the things that can be wrong already...
I have Laryngitis and feel like crap and now DH is lying on the sofa dying of it too!!!!! I am getting worried with all this coughing but I guess I am being parnoid, I have to hold my tummy to "protect" baby... I'm sure it has been kicking me to let me know it's ok!!!!
Logiebear I hope you have a long relaxing bath tonight and you feel better soon
:hug: to you all xxx

Thanks for the bath idea ladies but I have to go to asda when the boys are in bed and leave keirra and dave here doing her home work!

On the plus side though I got to hear the baby's heart beat at the midwife app and Ryan stood on a stool at the side of the bed and helped the mw hold the doppler. It was so gorgeous and he giggled when he heard the hb. I had a good day after all.

Hope you have a lovely evening MM xxx

I have Laryngitis and feel like crap and now DH is lying on the sofa dying of it too!!!!! I am getting worried with all this coughing but I guess I am being parnoid, I have to hold my tummy to "protect" baby... I'm sure it has been kicking me to let me know it's ok!!!!

Aww, hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Whooooooooooo Lasagne went great . No burnt bits in site lol .
Now having a rest (Told Oh checking imortant emails to sneak on BnB lol) .
Then on to dvd and well who knows what the rest of the night may bring lol . xxx .

Whooooooooooo Lasagne went great . No burnt bits in site lol .
Now having a rest (Told Oh checking imortant emails to sneak on BnB lol) .
Then on to dvd and well who knows what the rest of the night may bring lol . xxx .

Good :sex: hun !!! :rofl:

Ok Didnt happen lol ...
We had a great Meal , Watched some tv .. Got kids settled in bed .. Then crashed on the bed cuddled and counted up all our baby stuff we have baught lol .
Was a great night thow . xxx .

Hi girls,

hope your al ok, hope the cold clears up for you soon logie, what a cute bump shifter, glad your night went well MM, had my mw appoint yest, had bloods done although it was like getting blood from a stone my body just does not like giving up its blood without a struggle, bp was up so she wants to monitor me :(, heard bubs hb very briefly and bump measuring 18 weeks instead of 16 which mw said was ok.

Hope you are all well

:hug::hug:

claire xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back