Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

:blush: Oooh, see I was thinking they got the tape measure out and wrapped it around your bump-bit in a circle... :dohh:

I have a v pillow, but mainly use it to prop myself up rather than wedging it inbetween my legs and under my bump. I can't seem to sleep no matter what I try and the v pillow makes rolling onto my other side like a military operation!

i'm thinking about one of these?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...6738&creativeASIN=B000UTPIW6&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

you reckon it's worth the money?

Hi Girls .. Sorry every one is having aches and pains hope it eases up soon , And you all get a nice nights sleep :) .
5 days to go for me whoooo excited and nervous i think .
Jade i cannot belive you went to your Spa day and didnt even offer to smuggle me in your bag ROFL .
Its strange about Midwives etc measuring your tummy , I just looked my next midwife appointment is Xmas week , So after this scan next week .. Im all alone untill xmas lol .

Ohhh and im ever so happy today some very very kind woman on Freecycle emailed me to tell me she had her baby last year and has tonnes of baby boys clothes some new and i was welcome to them if i wanted them :) . How very nice of her , Going to pick them up at 4 . xxxxx .

I love freecycle. I have tonnes of boys clothes too with having 2 little ones but I am waiting to sort them out if this is a boy or not :rofl:

Knowing my luck I would give them away and then this would be a boy lol.

Spa day indeed Jade, you lucky sod!

I went to my midwife yesterday and I asked ehr nicely if I could hear the hb and she said YES!!! I was so excited. So I lay on the bed and my boys were with me so shaun was in his pram and ryan stodd up on a stool which was next to the bed and the midwife let him hold the doppler with her. He was brilliant and she was great with him. When we heard the hb I started to cry and Ryan laughed :rofl: Kids hey!!

Anyway I loved it. Although I am still on weekly apps at the min I am hoping after my next cons app on 24th Oct that I can convince hin to leave me be for a month atleast. No mw's either. My bp was 130/75 yesterday and that is great for a pregnant woman never mine one who already has hyperstension!

Hope everyone else is well today.

We got a baby sling off Freecycle and are getting rid of loads of stuff that way for our move. It's great!

I've registered with freecycle couple of days ago and get the emails through of Offers/Wanted - it really is a great idea!! Not done anything yet though...

I have my flat on the market at the moment so it'll be extra handy for getting rid of unwanted's....and helping someone out at the same time!! When the market picks up - looks like it'll be on the market for years at this rate.

Backache!!?? Yes, get it every now and then, right at the bottom (just above my bum!) - when I press where it hurts, it feels bruised...quite painful - When I'm at work, I have started to go to the loo and touch my toes a few times - it seems to work temperarily...I sit down at work at comp so have to keep getting up and walking about - for a skive..:rofl:

Hope all of you are well...:hugs:

Liz
xx

I've registered with freecycle couple of days ago and get the emails through of Offers/Wanted - it really is a great idea!! Not done anything yet though...

Yeah, ebay is all well and good, but there are loads of things that people just don't want to pay for and rather than just throwing them away it's good to know that someone else will get some use out of it.

To conserve space, hubby put all his computer magazine cd-roms and DVDs into a pouch and has Freecycled all the cases! It's amazing what people will take if it's going free!

I have my flat on the market at the moment so it'll be extra handy for getting rid of unwanted's....and helping someone out at the same time!! When the market picks up - looks like it'll be on the market for years at this rate.

Yeah, we've decided to rent our house out when we move. It isn't going to sell at this point and the income from renting will be really helpful. Because we're moving into a house my mum owns (which we were going to buy off her) we should be much better off. The rent from our place will cover our mortgage and my mum won't exactly be asking us for the going rate in rent for her house!

Hubby also found out yesterday that he only has about £500 left to pay back on his student loans :happydance: we were trying to decide whether to just blast that out of the way now or keep up the low monthly payments. We decided to just keep paying it slowly for now, what with the move and xmas coming up. Maybe in January we can have another look at how much is left to pay back.

Hiya girls - im actually quite sad Im not due in march anymore hehe!

Hope you are all ok besides the aches and pains :) Im a freecycle buff too, got a few baby things already mainly sheets, towels and blankets - im thinking I will need a few!

Got my second scan tomorrow and tbh im shitting myself (excuse the french!) dont know why im like this as I wasnt like it with the first scan - probably cos everyone is wanting it to be a certain sex and Im not in control lol! Oh well will keep you ladies posted.

Also got my mum down for weekend who I havent seen for about 3 - 4 months, going to Mothercare World and also a girly day in Birmingham shopping YAY!!!

Carry on the good work! And make sure you all put your feet up every so often!

Gemma
X

I can almost breathe today! Hurrah.
Hope everyone is well.
gwizz, i'm sure you are alowed to still come here, im secretly hoping to pop in February anyway, teehee. Good luck withyou scan and enjoying seeing yourmum! I havent seen mine properly for ages either :(

Hi Gwizz , Good luck today hun ... I bet its a great day .
Your still a March Girl through and through lol , I just realised we had the same name too , Its a Good name Gemma lol .
Hope everyones well , The stuff i picked up from that lovely lady from freecycle was amazing loads on unworn things, Three massive black bags full !!!!! , Ranging from Newborn to 12-18 Months :) . Everything was either Next,Gap,Bhs ... All amazing , I really thanked her when i met her , But that doesnt seem enough i was truely shocked by her kindness , Oh suggested we might send her some flowers or choccys to say thank you ? . xxxxxx .

The stuff i picked up from that lovely lady from freecycle was amazing loads on unworn things, Three massive black bags full !!!!! , Ranging from Newborn to 12-18 Months :) . Everything was either Next,Gap,Bhs ... All amazing , I really thanked her when i met her , But that doesnt seem enough i was truely shocked by her kindness , Oh suggested we might send her some flowers or choccys to say thank you ? . xxxxxx .

That's a good idea. Sounds like she was very generous indeed!

To conserve space, hubby put all his computer magazine cd-roms and DVDs into a pouch and has Freecycled all the cases! It's amazing what people will take if it's going free!
Too true!! Someone was giving away a bag of 'bean bag filler' the other day!! There really is allsorts isn't there??!!

Yeah, we've decided to rent our house out when we move. It isn't going to sell at this point and the income from renting will be really helpful. Because we're moving into a house my mum owns (which we were going to buy off her) we should be much better off. The rent from our place will cover our mortgage and my mum won't exactly be asking us for the going rate in rent for her house!
Good idea Shifter - thats a hell of a lot more practical with the way the market is at the moment - you're in quite a lucky position! I own my house with my sister (have done so for 12 years!!) and are both wanting to go our seperate ways - we're both pregnant and we really need the money from a sale to start again with our new families!! Its so frustrating!!

MM - well done on your little (or rather BIG) grab on freecycle!!! Flowers is a lovely idea to show your appreciation to that generous lady!! Bless her eh?....x

Liz
xx

Mm well done on your bag of goodies!! they sound fab!!!!
JMS I hope you enjoyed your spa day!!! I want one for christmas!!!I had a manicure the other day and its lovely to feel pampered!!!
Good idea Shifter with the house, we are doing that with my Grandmas house...
I can't believe it's 2 days since I have been on here and how big out thread is now!!! Wow!! Do you think we will hit over 2000 posts by March?? I reckon we will smash it!!!:rofl:

I'm soooo jealous of all this talk of pampering!! I really feel like I need a break - we had our holiday in May so is a really distant memory now....a bit of pampering now would be lovely AND a holiday - I don't want much eh?:rofl:

Lolly - I did a course to be a nail tech (acrylic extensions) and qualified but gave up on it and here I am behind a computer instead lol!! Thing is, when you do something like that, its you whose doing the pampering and theres never anyone to do yours!! Previous to doing my course, I used to get my nails done every 3-4 weeks - a luxury I cannot afford now!! Glad you enjoyed your little indulgence anyway....

We're allowed - We're pregnant!! lol!!

:hugs:

Liz
xx

I'm soooo jealous of all this talk of pampering!! I really feel like I need a break - we had our holiday in May so is a really distant memory now....a bit of pampering now would be lovely AND a holiday - I don't want much eh?:rofl:

I'm like that too. We had our holiday in April, so given what a rotten summer we had I feel deprived of warmth! I keep looking at last minute deals and trying to convince hubby that we can afford it! But I know we really can't :-(

I've just given my old McLaren double buggy away on Freecycle. It is really dirty and well used. I paid £70 for it 2 yrs ago off eBay and have had my use. Won't need it this time as the obys are so much older! the lady is coming tonight for it! I had a response within 2 mins for it can you believe it? I gave my fire gaurd away last week and it was gone within mins too.

I have my mate coming round for a brew tonight and I'm so excited about Sat. There is a NCT Nearly New Sale on Sat at the top of my road. I love them, they are soooooooo great. If you ever fancy going to one then look up the events calender on the NCT Site!!

Is it just me or am i silly whats nct hun lol ...
Have fun tonight hun and a giggle with your mate , My Friend (The one who did have chicken pox lol) Is comming tonight , shes 14 weeks going to have a look with doppler for her as she doesnt have one :) . xxx .

was gonna ask the same thing about nct too MM....
i'm a little bit silly i hadn't even heard of freecycle til one of you mentioned it a few days ago :blush: went straight and signed up though, but the people in my area are really tight and aren't giving away anything really! hehe
might put a wanted up for a few things when i pluck up the courage tho!!!

hope you are all well today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->