Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

NCT is the National Childbirth Trust. They are a charity and have a shop and sell loads of really cool stuff for babies and offer loads of brilliant advice. Here is the link to the even finder and I hope you find something in your area

https://www.nct.org.uk/in-your-area/nearly-new-sales

The sale are amazing if you find a well organised one. They won't sell tat and crap and it is all really Nearly New!! I love them and travelmiles for them. If you're there at the begining and are quick getting in you can get some amazing bargains. I bought a moses basket and rocking stand with bedding and matress etc for £10. My mate got a mamas and papas pramette thing for £30 and they are in perfect condition.

Hope everyone is planning a lovely weekend and if I find a bargain tomorrow I'll let you all know xxx

like i said before - tight northern irish people are giving nothing away..... no sales in my area. just a coffee morning 30 miles from me. lol

aw well! hope the rest of you have more luck! :)

Ooooh thanks for that Logie, I have had a look, through your link and there is one not far from me on 14th November so I may have a drive over.....

:hugs:

Ohhhh thanks logie hun ...
Tiger hun , The woman who gave me my stuff was replying to a wanted and not in offers so maybe worth putting up in wanted , And Try dontdumpthat .. Thats another good place .
Iam glad we can all share and find great bargains , Its amazing what some people would throw away !!!!! .
Hope everyones well , I have a hectic day today , Missed my post yesterday and some ebay items so going to get them , Then to a friends , Then shopping all before picking layla up at 3.45 lol , Ohhh and Laylas going for her normal Friday night pizza night at my mums ! Althow mum has allso offered to have my cousin who like layla is very active !! HaHaHa i have a feeling mum may live to regret that descision lol .
Will see u all later have fun . xx .

Ohhh i found a Nct on 18th of October in my area whooo, But Oh just warned me if i spend one more penny on Corey i will be getting a divorce hummmm Is hebeen serious lol . xx.

Morning peeps.

We had a removal company in this morning to do a quote. I can't believe how expensive it was! I am now researching more and getting more quotes from other companies. I already got one quick quote that was almost half the price of this other one this morning!

I wish I'd got on with this a few weeks ago so we had more time to get quotes in. Oops. Oh well.

MM - Hope you're gonna put your feet up later after the day you're having....lol!!

Shifter - Good luck with getting your quotes - its a nightmare shopping around but such a good feeling when you find a really low one - like that one which was half the cost!!!

I'm having a go at homemade broth this weekend (with the weather getting colder...mmmmmm....I'm saying mmmmm - it might be bloody awful, I've never even made it before :rofl:
Mam's getting me some bacon bones to start me off and I have to go buy some split peas this afternoon....Any good tips anyone?

Liz
xx

MM - Hope you're gonna put your feet up later after the day you're having....lol!!

Shifter - Good luck with getting your quotes - its a nightmare shopping around but such a good feeling when you find a really low one - like that one which was half the cost!!!

I'm having a go at homemade broth this weekend (with the weather getting colder...mmmmmm....I'm saying mmmmm - it might be bloody awful, I've never even made it before :rofl:
Mam's getting me some bacon bones to start me off and I have to go buy some split peas this afternoon....Any good tips anyone?

Liz
xx

Thanks hun. No tips on the broth, never made it, but good luck!

You could add barley as it thickens it up for the broth wanababy but maybe split peas will do that for you. I usually make leek and garlic soup. Never made bacon before but good luck hun.

Gald everyone is finding those NCT Sale near them. Good bargain hunting ladies xxx

My friend put my scan picture on her PC and outlined the figure of the rocking horse that's on it - can you see it?? It's the whole black space above my baby! Whenever I look at my AV now, it's all I can bloody see!!!!

Ooh, just remembered what I was going to ask you all. This morning when I woke up, my tummy looked really unsymmetrical - all wonky. When I put my hand on it, the right hand side felt really hard. OH got the doppler, and the heartbeat was really loud and clear right where the bump was. Now, I know this may sound paranoid and silly, but when my bump grows, is it going to be wonky if Bubs isn't in the middle??

Ooh, just remembered what I was going to ask you all. This morning when I woke up, my tummy looked really unsymmetrical - all wonky. When I put my hand on it, the right hand side felt really hard. OH got the doppler, and the heartbeat was really loud and clear right where the bump was. Now, I know this may sound paranoid and silly, but when my bump grows, is it going to be wonky if Bubs isn't in the middle??

No hun, it'll even out. Mine has wonky days!

Just had a funny incident at work. I was having a twinge in my belly just under my boob and was leaning back in my chair pulling a face and rubbing the spot where it hurt. My boss was standing nearby and asked if I was alright. Then she sort of did this double take and looked at my expanding bump and said "You've had quite a growth spurt haven't you?!"

I must have looked huge at that moment, with my bump being thrust out because of the angle I was sat at :rofl:

I do seem to pop another notch every few days at the moment. I swear, in the last month my waist measurement has doubled! I haven't actually measured it, but that's what it feels like at the moment!

Louise hun with finnley all the way threw i had a wonky bump lol ...
I asked the midwife if it was normal pmsl , As baby was laid all one side the other side was just dead squishy lol .
Hope everyones well , Im going to cook tea now laylas at my mums , See u all later . xx .

my bump goes wonky on the left hand side!!! once baby gets bigger it will even out, hopefully lol!

i think i had a growing day yesterday but today no major eating sessions lol!!

Only couple of days until half way! wowsers!

Just gonna catch up on here now girls! Had a very busy 2 days, and the pups are here!! https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/62626-my-new-puppies-born-thursday.html#post937103 we been up all night feeding etc and am sooo knackered!! xx

OK so have read the threads, hope you are all ok? Ready for Sat night TV!! :happydance:
I am soo tired and still loads of revision to do!! Going vets this morning (when it opens) I have lost all track of days etc :dohh:
Think I felt bubba move on Mon and Tues :dance: not yesterday or Thurs though as think cos I was busy
Had a fab day at the spa Wed! Hadf a facial, eyebrows done, swimming, jacuzzi, herbal bath and all that and went in the gym and had a really nice meal and fruit smoothies! So healthy and relaxing!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->