Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Ooh Jade I am now seethingly jealous - officially! I did have a lovely facial though, my skins is all glowing and lovely again! And those pups are fantastic - so sweet!

My bump is definately wonky but I'm so glad I'm not alone! I'll take a picture later and post it for you to have a laugh at!

Have been feeling definate movements :happydance: Five little kicks in the space of about a minute last night, I could even feel it with my hand!! OH was out at work though, so he missed it :( but I've noticed I can usually feel them between about 8-10pm. Kept waking up in the night thinking "I wonder if she's awake and if she'll do it again...?!"

Gosh Katie, can't belive you're almost half way through! Congratulations!!

Hope you're all having good weekends girls! :D

Thanks Lucy! Glad you are feeling bubba its so exciting!!

Just a quick query, just been on the doppler this morning and every 9 or 10 beats, bubbas heart like skips one and goes faster and it seems regular. Anyone else had this? xx Thanks

nine babies. Wow!
good news from me is OH felt peanut give his hand a right good kicking last night. It wasn't all my mind :D Going to make a second attempt at going to dorset tomorrow too :D

Awwwwwww Jade u got ur puppies :) .
Glad ur pamper day was lovely , Im knackered today 5.30!!!!! by son thought would be fun to sit as his stair gate shouting lol , He went in his first bed for the first night 2 days ago , Started really well now he thinks its great he can get in and out lol .
Looking forward to tonights tv if i manage to stay awake lol . xx .

Thanks Lucy! Glad you are feeling bubba its so exciting!!

Just a quick query, just been on the doppler this morning and every 9 or 10 beats, bubbas heart like skips one and goes faster and it seems regular. Anyone else had this? xx Thanks

No i havent experienced this, see if it happens again later today and then ask your midwife.

I do find now the heartbeat is soooooo loud it actually hurts my ears lol
:cloud9: xxx

Hi ladies,

I feel a bit pants today. Hubby went off to Essex last night to visit his sister and her new little boy. I stayed home to revise, but have not done anything today! I just got a new mobile (don't worry, phone buddies, I'm keeping my number), so I've been faffing with that, copying contacts over etc. Just can't seem to focus and get started on the revision :-(

One of my cats, Misty has been keeping me company, last night he slept right next to me and he's just come back in after being out all day and has curled up in my lap. He likes listening to bubs I reckon! When I'm lying back on the bed he curls up right in my lap with one ear pressed against my bump :rofl:

He and one of our other cats, Jemima, were the first to know about the baby, I'm sure they could sense it, my smell probably changed with the hormones. Jemmy got loads more clingy, she's never been a lap cat but within a week of me getting pregnant she suddenly wanted to sit in my lap all the time. Misty's always been a mummy's boy though, but it's the way he nestles up to the bump specifically!

Cute puppies Jade. Get used to those sleepless nights hun :rofl:

Its so lovely to hear you are all feeling your babies moving around now. Mine doesnt stop. I wonder if it means the baby is going to be on the go all day and night once it is here! arrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Hope all the girls are keeping well.
We should all have lovely little bumps to show off by now,

:hug:

Shimmy,
xxxx

wow Jade those puppies are cute, they are gonna be huge, I take it your aren't gonna be keeping that many massive dogs!! :rofl:

I went to me NCT Sale today and it was brilliant. I only spent £30 and I got 3 maternity tops for me, a mamas and papas bouncy chair for bubs, 13 long sleeved tops for my boys, some news books, a tool bech for the boys, one of those black and decker ones with all the tools on it, a load of winnie the pooh bedding and 2 large fleecy blankets. I did so well and I am so proud of myself :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope every one else is having a great weekend!!

Just took a bump pic last night! This is me at 16 weeks! Think it may be an elephant I am carrying

https://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/logiebear00/11-10-0816weeks1.jpg

Lovely bump logie hun :) .
Im having a crappy day today , Every one including me has come down with this cold/Illness thats going around .
Diaorreaha,Bad nose,Headaches,Sore throat.
Iv got blisters all over my toungue (Allways happens when i get ill for some reason) ,layla bless her cotton socks is that bad her minky and bum are red raw ! .
Finnley keeps sneezing all over , And OH has lost his voice compleatley .
So iam going to put the red cross on the door now lol . xx .

aww sorry to hear your all ill mummy madness!

cute bump logiebear! Im going to do mine tomorrow see if iv had much growth over the last week!

I felt the baby sooooo much last night i think i felt it from the outside for the first time too!!! it was amazing but it kept me awake for ages, everytime it eased off i started to fall to sleep and then the baby would wallop me! loved it! but tired today!

20 weeks today, im half way! my 20 week countdown begins... scan in a week too so i get to see baby! good times xxx

Wow Logie! Well done on that sale and what a great bump!

Sorry you're all poorly MM, hope it clears up soon.

Katie - I felt loads of movement last night too! I was trying to settle to go to sleep and bubs started wriggling like mad. I haven't felt that much movement before, it was amazing. I just lay there grinning for about half an hour of none stop movement :happydance: actually, looking at that emoticon I'm pretty sure that's exactly what bubs was doing last night!! :rofl:

It wasn't really apparent from the outside though, but I'm glad as hubby is away this weekend and I'd hate for him to miss the first exterior-sensitive movement.

I managed to do a couple of hours revision yesterday, did a good stretch this morning too and am about to crack back on with it again.

Take care all.

So sorry you are feeling crappy MM hun. big hugs coming your way for you and the family xx

Well done on getting studying done Shifter and Kaite I can't for my kids to be able to feel the movments outside. That usually happens around 20 weeks for me too so not too long for that. :happydance:

Thanks girls , After the kids had some calpol and hot bath they are sleeping like angels :) .
My little boy sooo hates cuddles and has sat next to me on the sofa snuggled up all day thats how i knew he was ill :( .
I feel tonnes better after a bath :) ... Mums sunday dinner she dropped of mightof helped a bit too lol .
OH took some photos tonight i think i look like a boat not a pregnant woman lol . Have a gander .
Hopeu all had a real nice Sunday and enjoyed some Nice sunday dinners , Iam getting extra nervous about scan on Tuesday now but i bet its fine .
And well done all you ladies who are now reaching the half way part :) .

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx1.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 8
  • GetAttachment.aspx3.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 9
Everyone is starting to get big now and feel the little ones move!! Wont be long till the halfway mark is past either :)

I had my gendar scan on friday - im on Team Blue :) Everything is fine, but spent ages at the hospital because the Songrapher made me have a walk round and do star jumps cos the little s*d wasnt in a good position to be photographed or checked - had his little fists over his face the whole time! lol A sign of things to come me thinks!

xx

Aaawww congrats on team BLUE Gwizz. Are you excited now that you can go and buy blue then?

i have 5 bloody weeks to wait yet for mine, feel so impatient !!!

Lol...
I just said on second tri thread hun , But again congrats on your little prince welcome to team blue ... I think This time next year were mostly going to have a board full of boys :) . xx .

Hope you all had fab weekends girls! Buba has been bouncing around my tummy like a mad thing - always starts between 7.30-8pm and carried on (on and off) until about 10pm. It is soooooo cool, I'm like a kid in a sweet shop! For the last 2 nights OH has been sitting with his hand on my tummy going 'was that it?' and 'that was one then wasn't it?'

I'll try and post a picture of my tummy, because it is a lot smaller than everyone elses - I'm getting a bit worried! Although all my old trousers are a little bit tight, they're still wearable, and I definately don't look pregnant per se :( I'm jealous!!

hope your family is feeling better today MM. I am, woooo :D Went swimming for the first time in a week.

Congrats on your little boy gwhizz :D My scan is on the 3rd of november, late, but that was my fault for being away on the original date :(

lou, I'm still in my regular trousers and not reaaaaaaaaaally showing unless you really know me. Most people where I live look more pregnant then me, lol. Even the blokes.

We managed to get to dorset and back and install the chest of draws. It's really big and posh looking so I am pleased. My mum and OH managed to protect me from my 4 yo niece who seemed to be on a mission to jump on my stomach, lol.

hope you had good weekends :D

Hi Girls,

how are you all?

Cute bumps Logie and MM, well done at the sale logie you did well, sorry you are not feeling too well MM think that nasty cold doing the rounds all over as my little ones are full of it just now and my little boy got a really sore blistered sore bottom due to upset tummy, Gz on Puppies jade bet you have your hands full just now, GZ Katie and shifter on feeling bubs move about, ive been getting a little movement but nothing to really write home about. Will try to post piccy of my bump but not good at transfering to my laptop from phne.

Claire xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->