Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Yes will be ovely to see all the bumps , Iwouldnt worry girls if your not big its perfectly normal iam just abnormal looking like a brick house with my massive basket bal belly lol .
Iam very happy today Kids must of had like a 24hour thingy , Finnley is full of beans this morning and Layla keeps saying is it school yet is it school yet lol .
Getting nervous and excited for tommorrow , Should be back around 4 to show scan piccies :) .
Have a nice day girls . xxxx .

good luck with your scan MM! Cant wait to see some pictures!

7 more sleeps until my scan! wooopie!

Happy Monday everyone! xx

Super good luck at yours in a week hun . I bet its a great day for you :) .
Mines at 1.45 tommorrow , But have to pick layla up from school after and allways get stuck in there for ages lol , So should be around 4 i update ...
Iam nervous , I probably sound silly as i know i have had a private scan etc and all looks fine , But both my other pregnancies were complicated and find it hard to believe everything is fine ! .
It will allso be nice to see how corey ahs changed etc in the way he has grown and looks tommorrow :) .
Have a great day girls even thow the weather is rubbish lol . xxxxxxx .

Lovely bump MM!

Well, my exam is DONE! I think it went ok. I had a small heart attack when I looked through the questions and didn't see a single one I felt confident about. Once I got over the initial panic and got on with planning my answers I managed to pull it together though. I came out feeling reasonably confident of a passing grade. There will always be that little bit of doubt though.

It's such a relief, now I can get on with getting this move sorted out! Only three weeks to go and there is sooooo much to sort out.

I have spoken to my agency that I temp for and luckily they are sorting out transferring me to their Bradford office for me, making all the phone calls etc. So all I have to do is turn up when I'm ready to start temping up there and introduce myself :) I'll even be able to take my un-claimed holiday with me.

That's quite a load off!

That's brilliant news shifter about them sorting out your transfer for you! and I am sure you did well in your exam, when do you get the results?

Lookin forward to your scan pics MM xxx

Thanks Logie. I don't find out for 2 months :hissy: it's usually right before xmas.

Cute bump Lousie! You can definitely tell it's a baby bump and not just podge, mine can still be mistaken for that!

Let's have a look then Shifter and see for ourselves :thumbup:

I love your bump Louise. This is your first too isn't it? You'll start to show better around 20 weeks when it's your first. My first bump was still squishy and small until about 22 weeks. This is my 4th so you can imagine you show earlier the more you have. Or most women do but not every one xxx

Let's have a look then Shifter and see for ourselves :thumbup:

I posted my most recent pic a few days ago. The colour was funny though as our camera is playing up :-(

Here it is again anyway ;-)

Attachments

• bump17weeks.jpg
    bump17weeks.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 8
here is my 20 week bump...

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/xxxxKittenxxxx/20weeks.jpg

Welcome jaydensmommy ...

Shifter yayyyyyyy your exam is finished i just bet you ace it :) .
Louise sooo cute , I wish my bump was small pert petite and lovely :( , Super cute bump Katie awww looks adorable .. Look at us all flourishing .

Hi Jaydensmommy welcome to the March thread!!!

MM good luck on your scan tomorrow, I'm sure all will be well!!

Shifter congrats on finishing your exams! I love that feeling, now you can concentrate on your move... let us know when you get your results...

your bumps are lovely and neat Louiselou and katie not like my big tummy. I must upload my bump photos. I feel like a house already!!! I had forgotten how uncomfortable it gets!!!

Anyway have a good eve everyone!!!:hug:

Well done shifter on finishing your exam, bet its a weight off......

MM, Louise, Katie - great bumps - I'm big too MM!!! Will try to post pic in a bit, I've been quite big since the beginning! Defo have plenty of padding for bubs!!:rofl:...AKA fat!!

Puppies are GORGEOUS!! Awwww, I want one lol!

Saw MW today and after my awful stand-in MW, I feel much better seeing my own MW - she listened to HB (whereas the stand in MW wouldn't - said it was impossible to hear @16 weeks!!) she said 'keep still child'!! Apparently still a little live wire! She explained all about the Anti D I have to have @28 weeks as I'm O Neg (the stand in didn't)...

Hope everyones doing well...

Oh and welcome Jaydensmommy!

:hugs:

Liz
xx

Sorry, no pics tonight!! Camera is driving me mad..:hissy:

I have given up for now, OH is on nightshift and think I'm gonna have to get him to take pics tomorrow - will try to post then...

:hug:

Liz
xx

Thank You Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a question.. is anyone leaving the sex of their baby a suprise?
I'm not sure if I should or not....

Thank You Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a question.. is anyone leaving the sex of their baby a suprise?
I'm not sure if I should or not....

Yes hun, I'm on team yellow. It's up to you though, don't feel like you have to make your decision based on what other people are doing. Only you know what is right for your situation.

Oh dear, I've realised I'm in the kind of mood today where I don't care if I upset people :blush: keep me away from the controversial topics!

i think we have decided to keep it a surprise! we did think about finding out but now i want a surprise, although i wanted to get a pram with a bit of colour but i may change my mind by my 4d scan at 27 weeks!! xxx

yellow here too.
I'm in a bad mood too. I think I pulled a muscle because of this cough but I am worried about anyway because it's making my abdomen hurt :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->