Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

...Me too. Had a major spring clean of the upstairs yesterday, so have downstairs to do today *yawn*

i am doing a lot of cleaning recently, want to get it all lovely and clean (plus i havent got much else to do without working lol)

i haventfelt baby too much yesterday or today so im guessing its having a little growth spurt ready for its photoshoot on monday wooo xx

i am excited, very excited but i have the baby show tomorrow which i am also excited about (not AS excited as the scan) but i think once i've done that i wont be able to sleep tomorrow lol I want to buy loads of stuff at the baby show if its all cheap lol

do you think i should text Jade to see if she is ok? dont want to bother her if she is studying lol xx

I just realised havent seen Jade in a while either .
I dont think i have jades number arghhh , Just looked i only have Rachs and Hollys number .
We must all swap numbers when we get close , I remember when i was in slow labour with Layla , I could of done with a great bunch of friends with texts keeping me going in the hours and hours of waiting lol .
xxx Hope all u girls have a nice weekend . xx .

ooooh all this housework has been contagious! Took into our spare room this week and plan to blitz the rest of the house next week as i'm off work (yay!!)

Sorry 2 hear bout your vein lucy - hope it does a vanishing act all on it's own....

Had another scan yesterday and the little monkey was hard to keep track of - kept moving around so much! (hmmmm maybe the chocolate i had on the way in in the car had something to do with that one.....?! :blush:) all was well anyway and baby has pretty much tripled in size in the last 6 weeks. woooo!
The little picture this time was of him/her looking at us - can make out the little eyes nose and mouth - sooooo cute! (When you eventually work out what you're looking for!! hehe) 4 weeks til the "big" scan now.... hard to believe it's almost halfway there!!!

hope you're all well! x

Congrats on your scan tigertea hun .
And good luck for the one in 2 weeks , Im trying not to concntrate on mine in 4 days arghhhhh .

So we have 2 scans this week then ladies, good luck to both of you. I ended up going out this morning to pick some Scalextric up from freecycle. I love going to some places not far from here as it is like seeing how the other half live. The woman this morning lives in what can only be described as a mansion with 4 floors and a large double garage. I love the houses in Hale and Bowden, they make me feel like a porper but I love looking at them :rofl:

good luck with ur scan mm!!

aw logie - i think we all like to see how the other half live sometimes! hehe

a little text just to say "hey" and make sure she's ok couldnt hurt - even if she's revising....

If you dont mind Katie hun , Just give her a nudge and check shes still around and in theland of the living lol.
We really should swap numbers girls :) .
After my fiasco of my last scan iam more nervous and scared then excited but trying not to think about it .
Logie hun We live near a place called humberstone, And every now and again me and OH
will go for a drive passed (My mum lives near there) , There like mansion houses and we pick the one thats up for sale , And talk about what we would do with it when we win the lottery that is lol . xxxx .

Wanababy i was the same as you hun , Would of financialy been a little easier if baby was a girl had actually convinced myself girl .. Then Boy came up lol .
If corey was a girl we wouldnt have to move house , Oh well only moving next door phewwww lol .
I rekon boy for you anyway hun :)

Do you mean from the nub thingy?? I can't remember what anyone predicted lol!!
Knowing my luck with money - I'll have a boy!!!

xx

I text Jade and she said:

'I am ok, been very sad as two puppies died and hands full. Also had exam and was off work feeling poorly. Had a hectic week. Hope to log on later and catch up. Hope u r all well xxx jade'

so she is ok - yay! but :hugs: about puppies and feeling poorly :(

xx

So glad to hear Jades ok , Sad to hear about her puppies :( .
I hope she feels better now her exam is out the way thow .
Wannababy hun , Yep the nub and just the way the pregnancy was allot like when i was pregnant with my daughter.
But yep typicaly turned out to be boy , Im happy now was just soooo shocked lol . xx .

aw puppies :( Poor jade. That kind of thing can really get to you :hugs:

I had a nice day cus OH took me to exbury gardens :D it was all nice and autumnal. I can't wait till I get my scan.. at 22 frickin weeks. I'm desperate to see peanut (the amazing kungfu octopus) again and check for OKness. I'm away the 10 days before hand so I know I will spend my retreat worring about the scan and I won't even be allowed on the computer to moan to you about it!

Glad Jade is ok if sad for her pups, bless them....:hugs:

We have got vistors this weekend, I am knackered form cleaning, cooking and cleaning up!!!

X factor was good....glad Girlband went...Alex still my fav, although Austin was good too this week!!!

we live just outside Poole so tomorrow we are going to Sandbanks to show our visitors our "holiday home":rofl:

Hope everyone enjoys the baby show tomorrow!!!! Don't spend too much!!!:rofl:

I love Diana on x factor , And i allso agree right people went in the end lolly :) .
Good luck showing the show home hun :) . xxxx .

i like diana, alexandra, laura and a few others but i just cant stand that Rachel woman!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->