Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Awww Katie, congratulations to you both!! Brought tears to my eyes!

ps. I went to the baby show on Sunday too. Apart from grabbing all the freebies and leaflets, etc, we ordered our 'travel system' (a Quinny Buzz 3) for delivery in the new year - saved £160 on RRP so pretty chuffed.... it was worth the trip down from Bristol!

Wow congrats Katie hun , What a perfect week for you :) .
Glad every ones well .

Anyways Baby corey is having a party tonight , My belly keeps swishing from one side to another !!!! . And we thought we would cordilly invite all you other babies along Pmsl . xx .

Congratulations Katie!

Stepson wasn't half as ill as his mum had made out - he was mucking around and eating bacon sandwiches by 9.30 - and to be honest I think he should have gone to school. The chances of me catching what I suspect was a severe case of homeworkitus is fortunately slim to none. I was still quite grizzly with OH yesterday though...

Glad both of your scans went well yesterday too Katie & Rach! Only 2 weeks until mine now - am growing excited and nervous in increasing volumes now though!

Everyone sounds like they're getting all their baby kit sorted - I'm still at the 'casually leafing through the catalogue' stage I'm afraid! I used to work for M&P though, so I'm sure I'll end up getting loads of stuff from there as I'm so bias!

I've started to be able to feel Daisy when I'm in positions other than lying flat now - I still can't tell when I'm walking about, but if I'm sitting or leaning against something and she moves then I'm beginning to be able to tell :D

Congratulations Katie! That's fantastic news :happydance:

ps. I went to the baby show on Sunday too. Apart from grabbing all the freebies and leaflets, etc, we ordered our 'travel system' (a Quinny Buzz 3) for delivery in the new year - saved £160 on RRP so pretty chuffed.... it was worth the trip down from Bristol!

*Waves*

Hello, I didn't know there were any other Bristol bods floating around on here. Although I'm moving to Yorkshire next Friday :dohh:

ooh congrats katie :D how exciting.

I didn't break the baby yesterday, well, the legs are still working, thats for sure. :D

I have grown a bump too. It is suddenly quite big. Anyone want to see:blush:

Yes please Bean!!

Congrats Katie, that's great news.

I am going to try and get to Manchester Gwizz as this is where I live but the ticket price isn't cheap for both of us atm. Will try though and will let you know if we do! What day are you going on??

Not going to on too much over the next few days as I have finally starting potty training my oldest son!! Hard work :rofl: Wish me luck xxx

Ok, sorry for the low quality photo, I don't know how to do the thumbnails thing:

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3211/2961362298_22d14d1d0d.jpg

I got my DH to take a photo, it was actually worse than this, I think he takes them of me gurning on purpose. Thus I have used the camera to mask my face. Enjoy the avocado glory of our bathroom (it's rented)

Good luck on the potty training logie :D How old is your boy?

You're hiding your face, you're funny!! You have a very cute bump Bean :D

Oh my, you're over half way through now too!! Yay!

Morning Ladies ...
Hope every ones well, Lovely photo Bean hun :) cute bump showing .
Good luck Logie , I really hope he loves the potty that will help lol :) .
Im keeping real busy today , Iam too nervous about tommorrows scan .. I hope they see baby this time and his feet look ok plzzzzzzzzzz and that my placenta has moved .
Ohh well will know more tommorrow i guess. xxx .

Logiebear if you join online at bounty you can get discount tickets, mine were £12 each in the end and i saved WAAAAY more money than that lol

i think in total for pram and all my nursery gear i saved £300.

woooo!

xxx

Cute bump Bean! Mega hair too!

Good luck Logie!

I think I may have felt my first braxton hicks last night... it felt like normal stretching pains at first, low down under my bump, but it got more intense until it was really painful and I had to go to bed and lie down. It only lasted a minute or two and then was gone! What do you ladies reckon?

Congrats on your exciting news Katie!!! What a fab week you have had!!!

Bean your bump is so cute, I can't believe how long your hair is!!! WOW!!

Shifter that could have been a Braxton Hicks. I remember mine as my whole bump went REALLY tight for a few seconds then I could feel it relax again!!! I don't remember them being painful though but it wa a long time ago now!!:dohh:

MM Good luck at your scan tomorrow! I'm sure Corey will behave this time:hugs:(gotta watch Holby Thursday this week as Man Utd are playing:cry:!!!)

good luck Logie, I remember those days with more wee on the floor than in a potty!!!:rofl:

I am going to try and get to Manchester Gwizz as this is where I live but the ticket price isn't cheap for both of us atm. Will try though and will let you know if we do! What day are you going on??

We are going on the sunday i fink! Try the bounty website sweetie for a discount on tickets :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats KatienSam ... Wow I need a new hat and a good wedding to go too :p ..... Are you going to wait until LO is walking so they can be part of the wedding?

I wanna say all the best for your new little family for the future :)

:hug:

Good luck at scan MM and Shifter I apologise but I have not had that as yet and I am with #1 so I dont know to comment on what it feels like.

Cute bump bean for 20 weeks too and that hair is amazing :) I dont think u'll have a problem with stretch marks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->