Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

That bump is cute Bean and I can't believe how far gone you are now!!

I will check out the Bounty site as I am a member all ready!!

Good luck for tomorrow MM and I am sure Corey will be a good boy.

My oldest son just turned 3 at the end of Sept. I know it's late but his communication has been very slow in coming and wanted to focus on that. He is doing brilliantly today, we even went out for Daddy and he waited til we got home to go wee wee. He has 5 stickers on the chart and only 2 accidents. Did my daughter in 2 weeks but I think girls are quicker than boys anyway and she was only just 2!!

Can't find anything on Bounty so can someone please tell me where the hell to look :rofl:

thanks I was trying to use the hair to cover my arse, lol. It failed :rofl:
I got enough stretchies in adolescence to last me a lifetime g, I suspect I will get more though :(
good luck with the potty training, sometimes its easier to wait till their a bit older.

Morning ladies! Hope we all had good evenings!

Just wondering - has anyone heard of Elimination Communication...? I read an article on it last night, and am going to order a book to read up on it properly. Basically, it's a way of getting your child to communicate with you and/or you learning to read the signals that will tell you when Bubba wants to wee or poo (or, 'eliminate'!) so you don't use nappies. Sounds a bit wierd, but have heard some glowing reports...

Forget to say- all the best for your scan this afternoon MM. Let us know how you get on xxx

Good luck in your scan mm, I hope baby behaves himself this time & it goes well :hugs:
And I hope your poor mouth is feeling less sore too!

Morning ladies! Hope we all had good evenings!

Just wondering - has anyone heard of Elimination Communication...? I read an article on it last night, and am going to order a book to read up on it properly. Basically, it's a way of getting your child to communicate with you and/or you learning to read the signals that will tell you when Bubba wants to wee or poo (or, 'eliminate'!) so you don't use nappies. Sounds a bit wierd, but have heard some glowing reports...

There was a thread about this a little while back. I think it sounds like a great idea and we'll be trying it part time. It really helps make potty training easier, or completely unnecessary if you succeed with it full time!

Here's a handy website: https://www.diaperfreebaby.org/?&MMN_position=1:1

aw march 27 is my DH's birthday :D I think that's a good day :D

not that I have any intention of holding on that long, lol.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE PAGE ON BOUNTY FOR THE DISCOUNT TICKETS FOR BABY SHOW PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome samandtania!! :hi:

Oooh good luck MM - hope it went well!

Sorry hun I haven't a clue about the Bounty baby show discount thingy...Up here in Newcastle we're not privelidged enough to be having one :hissy:

Aren't some people so kind? A man I work with has 2 daughters and isn't having anymore so has offered me:

Wooden swinging crib
Change station (including bath bath - you lift top up)
Bouncy chair
Jungle nest
Travel cot

He says they're all neutral and is giving me them all for nothing!! :happydance: He's going to bring them into work and fill my car up over a couple of days - bless him eh? It restores my faith in human nature!!! Think I'll get him and his wife a nice bottle of wine & a 'thank you' card....

Hope everyones OK :hugs:

Liz
xx

Oh!!! And I'm HALF WAY :wohoo:

Logie - I'm not convinced Bounty are offering a discount having signed up and poked around. But according to the Baby Show's website tickets for Manchester are only £9.50 in advance anyway: https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/manchester-central/booktickets/

aaw wannababy thats lovely. I wish someone would restore my faith in humanity :rofl:
i got nuffin and noone realises im pregnant :rofl:

aaw wannababy thats lovely. I wish someone would restore my faith in humanity :rofl:
i got nuffin and noone realises im pregnant :rofl:

Yeah, I'm really pleased....I wish I had a little cute bump like yours sometimes!!! I will post pics some time if I can take some decent ones - promise!!

I work in a very male dominated environment and am SICK of MEN saying I'm 'getting fat' or 'piling on the weight' or 'filling out' - They probably mean no harm - are just joking but I've always had an issue with my weight and I'm know I'm pregnant (AND have given up smoking!) but it doens't make it hurt any less and make me hate myself for eating too much rubbish (I'm eating healthy aswell for LO)...:cry: I've put on a stone and a half so I think for giving up the cigs, AND being pregnant I'm not doing to bad...

Just have to keep trying to remember not to be too hard on myself!! But its hard work!

Sorry girls - rant over!!!

:hugs:

Liz
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe