Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

:hugs::hug: for you shifter hun, I hope you enjoy getting out together and it relieves some stress xxx

aw shifter, big hugs. It's a stressful time of the year, its stressful part of pregnancy, it's stressful moving house.... you guys have a big old plate of it there :hugs: your OH must love you lots.

We moved house for me too, not far away but it's much more expensive. He seemed stressed about it which made me feel bad But he said it was worth it because I was so much healthier and happier- and so was he (last place was v. damp and mouldy). He also had to move from birmigham 4 years ago because i couldn't stand it there.I'm sure you would give up a lot for love toox

Awwwwww Holly hun , Moving is sooo stressfull iam not suprised its stressed you both out a little .
And how sweet your Hubby is saying reasurring things . Let your hair down this weekend going to the cinemas and a meal hun i hope you both have a fab time .

Iam happy bunny today baby by is viable yayyyyy , Cannot believe i hit the milestone of 24 weeks , And believe it or not its gone sooooooo quick . xx .

Girlies... you're all going to make me cry with your sweet comments :)

Hooray for viability MM! Me too today :)

YAY for being viable MM and Holly!!!:cloud9:

For the poll team pink!! for me!!!

MM I have a thing on facebook too that names the mum, bf and lodger and has pics of them...evil b£$%&*ds... Logie I agree the sad thing is there are kids out there now that are being abused...if any "good" can come out of this its to make people more aware of it so people can help "shop" the parents if poss.

Shifter I hope you and hubby get out this weekend...His words were lovely and shows how much he loves you and your baby.....:hug:
Hang in there, it will get easier...moving is stressful at the best of times...At least you can talk to each other and you know you both feel the same at the mo....

Aw shifter! :hugs: it will get easier for you both and the weekend plans of some time out from it all can only help!

Congrats on viable status MM and Shifter! :yipee:

oooh update on my work situation.....

me: ok *boss name*, the thing is this *explained at length about how cutting my hours for the next 5 weeks will seriously affect my SMP*

him: I pay you?

me: eh, yes, you then claim it back off gov....

him: right.... i need to talk to *wife name* and get her to sort it all out coz i don't know about maternity rights

me: *insert image of jaw hitting ground here*

Congrats in the 24 week milestone MM and Shifter.

Tiggertea that is shocking!! How can your boss know nothing??

Debz, that's terrible! Is it a very small company? That's the only way that such a lack of awareness would be forgiveable, and even then he should have done a bit of research as soon as you told him you were pregnant.

I was really lucky with the place I was temping in Bristol. I was only doing 3.5 hours a day and I asked the manager there if I could have an extra hour a day to boost my average earnings for the purposes of working out my SMP and she agreed. As it turns out I don't think I'll be getting SMP now, but anyway...

I hope he gets himself in gear and it all works out ok for you.

t is a small company and he's not long ventured into the world of employing "young" people, i.e. those of childbearing age, he kind of muddles along in the hope my pregnancy doesn't stop me.....

i've been asking for a step ladder since i found out i was preg (july obv) and still waiting on one to appear.... i just refuse to reach higher than my own head, and at 5ft even, that's not overly high..... :rofl:

he's a nice enough man, but boy is he clueless when it comes to these things!!!

Ohhhh Debz he sounds abit clueless i think its a man thing in general lol .

I hope that it gets sorted for you soon hun .
hope every ones well .

I kind of cheated today lol , Instead of cooking we went to the chippy lol .
Im gonna curl up and watch a girly film tonight (Oh doesnt have much choice lol) .

he does so well in business but as you said - CLUELESS! it amazes me sometimes! hehehe

enjoy your chick flick MM! :hugs:

Well, I was sleeping better, but tonight has seen a spectacular return to form. After tossing and turning for over an hour I have given up and got up. Am watching ER on DVD in front of the fire.

Gosh Debz - that's shocking!! Hope you get it sorted soon X

Shifter, you poor thing - up at the crack of dawn :( Can you catch up during the day at all...?

Going back to bed in a minute. Seen hubby off to work, so going to try get another couple of hours. See you later everyone.

aw debz, at least clueless is better then malicious, i suppose. My employer isclueless, because I am self employed. I don't even know if I will qualify for SMP or whatever, and if I should claim it if I do. I don't really want to stop working for very long after baby is here, and Im guessing if you are claiming maternity pay you shouldnt be working as well!! that would be nice though. two incomes :D

hope you get a few hours sleep shifter :hugs:

hehehe bean! maybe ask citizens advice if they can help make clear how it works for you?

Hi ladies! How are u doing? I'm counting 5 days till my scan..sooo anxious!!

Good luck for the scan Littlebee ... Only 5 days :) .

Hope you manage to get a few hours today Holly , Your in the best place hun Bed its bloody freezing lol .

15 days untill my 4D scan whoooo , I bet its going to be ever so surreal to see lol .

Have a fun day every one , My cars at my dads getting a service so having to walk layla to school WALK what the hell is walking when its at home lol . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->