Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

yeah lucy! where's ur bump????
railroading me into showing everyone.... hehehe

I showed my current bumpage, promise!! :D Yes, it was a huge shock to find it's a little boy, but am absolutely thrilled to bits! :happydance:

Debz, your bump is lovely - so neat and cute!

Bean, I did notice you utilised the sunlight to mask your face - very inventive!! :rofl:

Attachments

• DSCN0430.jpg
    DSCN0430.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 4
I showed my current bumpage, promise!! :D Yes, it was a huge shock to find it's a little boy, but am absolutely thrilled to bits! :happydance:

Debz, your bump is lovely - so neat and cute!

Bean, I did notice you utilised the sunlight to mask your face - very inventive!! :rofl:

no, YOURS is a neat bump - i'm a flump!!! :rofl: don't much mind though really, coz as logie said in the bumps thread - "i like what it represents"..... :happydance:

I absolutely hate the shape of my bumps and the way I can tuck them between my legs when I walk lol but I don't care, I can still stroke it and talk to it and I know my little girl is in there cokking away nicely xxx

What a lovely neat bump lucy :) .

Iv just had a real good cry tonight , I read the wole story of Baby Peter .. What his mother step father and lodger did .

Death for all 3 of them doesnt even seem enough of a punishment so i cannot thinkw hat they deserve .

How did our justice service , Our people to protect .. Fail this little boy . I just cannot stop sobbing its awfull .

It is a terrible, sick and sad story MM. I have tried not to read too much about the details as I know all I need to know and it upsets me enough to know what I know. There is a lot of child abuse of sick *******s in the world and it makes me very angry!

Iv just had a real good cry tonight , I read the wole story of Baby Peter .. What his mother step father and lodger did .

Death for all 3 of them doesnt even seem enough of a punishment so i cannot thinkw hat they deserve .

How did our justice service , Our people to protect .. Fail this little boy . I just cannot stop sobbing its awfull .

You are braver than me MM I read 3 lines and started to cry...poor poor little mite...450.000 people have signed the Sun petition now, surely they can't ignore this, something has to be done...I read yest his Mum is pg again too.... At least the "screws" will turn a blind eye, they will make sure the inmates know who they are for them to be "dealt" with...AND I hope we find out too..Even now my eyes are filling up, I am so angry about this...how can that Dr mis he had a broken back and ribs...she needs to be struck off too...

Congrats on your blue bump Jo!!! And yours too JMS!!!

Oh Thank God for that footie just finished and England won!!! I can have my armchair back now cos my back is killing me tonight!!! Have a good eve girls xxx

I do know who they are hun , They were named and shamed online .

The mother been Tracy connolly sick sick woman .She gave birth to a baby girl in prison so i read wich luckily she is allready in foster care .

In my town this weekend we are all letting off Blue balloons with messages on to reach baby Peter in Heaven .
It sooooooooooo sad the poor boy now rests but with no head stone , I still am crying . xxxxx .

I hate the fact that this is only one case, only one in thousands and people only ever get to hear about the cases that the press care about. They only picked up on this case so much as the social workers were the same from the Victoria Calabia case from about 2001 I think it was. They should have been sack ed then but weren't and The Sun didn't give as much of shit back then!! The paper only cares if it sells papers and gets them publicity! That's what annoys me about it all. Every day in this country there are little babies and children suffering physical abuse and they get over looked as their story isn't quite so "juicy".

I am very synical about why papers make such a big deal out of all the stuff they do, especially the Sun!! I have seen the balloon release group on Facebook MM.

Think we should have a little poll! Seems like there are loads of BLUE bumps in this thread. What colour is your bump???

Mine is PINK

mines defo a blue one , so how are all you ladies ? you are all brave reading about baby p i couldnt bring my self to read it , i got given a dopler yesterday its amazing not sure if i picked the heart beat up but it picked up every little kick oh was in tears xxxxxxxxxx

baby p story is soooo sad - i haven't read all the details either the "basic outline" was enough to realise what a terrible situation it is!

for our poll:
i have a YELLOW bump

Morning all. I'm feeling a bit glum today. Had an emotional evening yesterday, all the moving stress sort of exploded. Hubby is struggling with getting settled in, he misses our friends loads and is sick of assembling furniture. I'm worried about him and feel some of the same things as him. We still have so many things in boxes but no where to unpack them to as we are still lacking some vital furniture/storage. I'm sick of having nothing to do and still being surrounded by boxes :cry:

When hubby was talking about missing our social life I started to really worry about how he will cope when the baby arrives. Nothing changes your lifestyle quite like a new baby! I told him I didn't think he was really prepared for how much things will change in March. But he said something both heartbreaking and reassuring... he said that the move is getting him down because it is something he did for me, to make me happy. The baby is as much for him as me, he desperately wants this baby and is so excited, so he knows he won't mind not being able to go out lots because of the baby.

Am crying again now, remembering that :cry:

Aw Shifter :hugs:

Sorry things are difficult for you at the moment hun - the stress from moving house can be horrible, and it must be ten times worse for you having moved such a long way, and being pregnant on top of that too... Try to take some time out, just you and OH, being all coupley together. Hope you're feeling a bit better soon Xx

Thanks. I'm hoping this weekend we can get out of the house and do something purely recreational. We haven't seen Quantum of Solace yet and both really want to see it, so may go do that and go for a meal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->