Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

:rofl: MM walking is waht we did before we bought cars and got lazy like me lol.

Good luck littlebee and I bet you are really excited. Are you finding out the sex of your bump?

Hope you got some more sleep Debz hun? I would to go back to bed today, Shaun and Ryan were both awake at 4.15am today as Ryan fell out of bed and shaun was cold grrrrrrrrr Then Dave got up for work at 5.45am so didn't see the point in going back to sleep lol :sleep:

Will no doubt be in bed early tonight as I have a hen night to go out on tomorrow night! Should be fun, long and very sober but fun.

Anyone else got plans for the weekend??

Good luck at your scan Littlebee!!

15 weeks until my 4D scan too!! i want to move it forward one week though but OH said to leave it.... il ask him again later ha ha!

baby hasnt been moving as much recently but when it does my whole belly moves! starting to get more of those big movements i think as baby starts to fill up my big belly!

cant believe im nearly in 3rd tri! when people ask me how far i am i actually cant believe it when i say nearly 26 weeks! thats only 14 weeks until baby is due! (if i dont have it early *gulp*)

and im starting to feel festive, christmas is actually alot closer than i had realised, so busy counting down pregnancy weeks i hadnt considered christmas lol!!

yay!!

last christmas without a baby! cant wait for next years events (stock up on batteries for all the toys!)

xxx

Every year we buy about 30 batteries just for Christmas day :rofl: They don't last long trust me xx I know what you mean about counting down down the pregnancy weeks. i had forgotten too that I put my dec up on the 1st of dec and that's only 10 days away!! Have to get up in the loft, well hubby will as I can't get my bump through the tiny hatch lol

Thanks all. Got a couple more hours this morning but then my dad arrived to do some decorating. Feel better for what I did get though :)

Bean, you won't qualify for SMP if you are exclusively self employed, but you are probably entitled to maternity allowance. Check out this site for more info: https://www.dwp.gov.uk/advisers/ni17a/smp/

Hi everyone, wow i missed a day and I miss loads!! Been writing another assignment - they are the devil!!! One is due in Friday and then the other 2nd Jan - as*holes at the OU!! :lol:
Hope you are all well? My puppies are running riot in my living room
I am having a curry later :dance: cant wait
Catch up soon, hugs to you all xxxxxxxx

Wow I have moved a box too, just noticed :dance:

Off now, puppies are eating my dried flowers and chewing the curtains :rofl: buggers

I just posted in Second Tri , So proud of myself .
I have organised a lovely memorial of releasing balloons in my local area for Baby P this Sunday . And the paper picked up the story too .
I am hoping all our community pull together this Sunday . xxx .

I just posted in Second Tri , So proud of myself .
I have organised a lovely memorial of releasing balloons in my local area for Baby P this Sunday . And the paper picked up the story too .
I am hoping all our community pull together this Sunday . xxx .

well done you :happydance:

MM - well done for organising that, its a lovely thing to do..... xx

I agree - that's lovely MM.

Glad to see the pups are keeping you on your toes Jade - eeek!!

Did you have an October start with the OU then Jade? After just finishing a course? That's brave! I still can't quite believe I've finished after 6 years! For the first time in that long I don't have coursework to do :rofl: Just waiting for my result next month now...

Shifter - I finished the Level 2 one on the 15th Oct and started this one 1st Nov (I am a mad woman!!) ECA due in when I give birth!! Then I start another on 1st May....... Got to keep going or I will lose motivation and it keeps my mind busy rather than googlinf pregnancy symptoms and probs :o)
Looking forward to my curry! And of course Sat night TV and a bit of shopping tomorrow
You all got anything nice planned for the weekend? XX

MM well done on your balloon release..I am proud of you!!!

well I did all my cleaning today as my MIL was coming to stay...now shes poorly and can't come..I'm a bit gutted as she is lovely!:cry:

Good luck at your scan LittleBee!!!

My son noticed I had moved up a box last week!!! I get so excited when I do move up I can't believe I missed it!!:rofl:

Oops better start the tea, just seen the time!! Hubby will be home in ten and expecting his tea!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have lovely weekends everyone

Shifter hope you sleep tonight:hugs: Enjoy your film tomorrow

Logie enjoy the hen night tomorrow!!!

We're off out to cinema and meal tonight, tomorrow we're off to see Leonard Cohen :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->