Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

morning. Still very busy- my exciting news is I wascontacted by a gallery in town intrested in selling my work. So exciting for me.

Happy to see you back jade! congrats on blue, im still yellow :D

I knit shifter :D I really like the knitting site ravelry.com. There might be a waiting list to join but it didn't take long. Lots of free patterns to search. I am woolymunkie on there.

I was watching my stomach move this morning too, never ceased to amaze and freak me out lol.

you bump looks lovely katiensam.

It's suny here so I am noticably happier than before. Im so fickle, it really depends on the weather with me doesnt it. Lol.

:hugs:

Beancounter thats FANTASTIC news on the gallery!! :wohoo:
I have missed so much on here and counted I not been logged on for 6 weeks :cry::cry::cry::cry: I have missed you all!!!!! Hope broadband stays ok now! Looking forward to Xmas and have started blue shopping :lol:

Whoooooooooooo Jade my late night buddy glad your back hun .
I sooooo knew that was a lovely little boy you had (And now i dont have to eat my hat lol).

I think its great you have started knitting Holly , I absolutely adore knitetd cardys :) . I wish my great nanna was still around she did the best knitting .

The bumps are looking great ladies :) , I would of posted one but since iam on this old cranky laptop (After mine got nicked :( ) i cannot get photos off my camera . Butt iam getting a pc next week given to me off a friend wich is a good one yayyy .xxxxxxx.

mummymadness, thanks!! yes i am back for the late nights. have really missed this forum!! Feel a b it out of it as cant keep up with whats happened etc :cry: Sounds like quite a few of us are having boys!! xx

Tiggertea thats cr*p about the hours at work!! :hugs: sorry about that xx
Beancounter what happened at the tax office? xx

well, it was quite odd. I wanted to know if they had my return, and they said the details I gave them were wrong, so I should send them another letter. And when I asked where i should send the letter, they said theywouldn't tell me, because my details were wrong?
it sort of went aong like that for a long time till I started crying :( Now I feel stupid. And I still don't know where to send my change of address letter. so confused.

Sorry I cant help you Beancounter, :hugs: sounds like a farce to me!! xx

Lovely to have you bakc Jade, we did miss you hun xx. I'm having a pink bundle, not many girls in this thread but in March in general it is pretty even I think. I am so excited by it, feels amazing, I will have 2 of each :happydance:

Why are they being so shitty with you Bean hun? I would have cried too though as I cry when I get angry and upset and can't make the other person understand me!

Logiebear, so pleased for you hun!!!! :lol: glad to be back too, missed everyone sooooo much!! I will post a bump pic in a mo!! xx

Oh dear Bean. I'm like that too, I get upset when I can't communicate effectively with someone. Maybe send a change of address letter to the same address that you sent your tax return. Chances are even if that's wrong it'll eventually find the right department.

Before we moved we sent out letters to all our banks etc. with our new address. Today I got a letter from my credit card company saying they couldn't change my address on the system as I didn't include my previous address in my letter. But it was right at the top in the head of the letter! I also included my account number, new address, signature, everything they require. I have written a reply calling them incompetent!

These people are mostly useless. I have taught myself to expect terrible service from everyone everywhere. That way if I get good service it's a nice surprise!!

I just posted my bump ic too!! It is a truely hideous thing but my hubby is forever telling me how sexy my bump is. I keep telling people that I carry low but no one believes me until they see things like that pic :rofl::rofl:

I guess I will have to go into the attic and seeif I can find an address in my accounts. And she told me not to cry. Why not? she was the meanest, most useless person I have ever spoken to and I've spoken to amazon customer services. Who though I wanted to place an order when I wanted a refund :/

ok. onwards and upwards :D

I guess I will have to go into the attic and seeif I can find an address in my accounts. And she told me not to cry. Why not? she was the meanest, most useless person I have ever spoken to and I've spoken to amazon customer services. Who though I wanted to place an order when I wanted a refund :/

ok. onwards and upwards :D

LOL! This same credit card company have caused me so much grief. I currently have a complaint lodged with them because when I rang customer services to try to set up a payment plan the woman said she would note on my file that I didn't understand minimum payments! When I argued she hung up on me! Good luck hun. You might find an address online...

Oh Bean - big hugs :hugs: Hope you're feeling better.

Welcome back Jade! I'm Team Blue too (shock of my lfe or what?!)

Lovely bumps Bean and Katie by the way! :D

Hope you're all having lovely weeks! :D Xx

Lovely bump Logie hun :) .

So sorry to hear they were crap with you Bean hun , Hope it manages to get sorted **Hugs**.

Hope every ones well today , I just baught a new car seat for my son today the cheeky monkey was starting to rip the polystyrene of his by pulling the fabric away was ever so exspensive aswell the monkey lol . xxx .

hehehehe ok ok ok..... i'll try and get a pic up 2nite.... :dohh:

edit: ok just took loadsa "bump watch" pics.... i feel like such a pie! :rofl:

:rofl: i hate these pics of me!!! feel like a real flump coz i filled out all round and not just in the bump area....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/5-your-bumps-338.html

Lovely bump Tiggertea!! Lucy where is yours?
Yes i bet the boy scan was a shocker!! But I am sure you are pleased, I am thruilled!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->