Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/25934-bumps-due-dates-2008-2009-a.html

theres a link so u can put ur due dates and if ur pink or blue girls.

glad yesterday went well MM,

good luck for your scan bee!

hope all you sicky ladies feel better VERY soon! and hopefully you're fainting thing will pass too shifter....

today, I'm feeling kinda crap too. woke up before 4am and couldn't get back to sleep - so overtired coupled with a stonking cold makes for grumpy debz! :rofl:
think I'll get hubby to pamper me a little tonight.

hope your feeling better shifter! i had a scary vision change after being sick tonight, had like wiggly worms in front of my eyes and got hot and swollen. Im fine now but i was scared at the time. Going to get my BP done tomorrow to check its not flown up.

I didnt like the theme of oil and water/drought and i dont know if it was our copy *shhh* but he said he had explained about the quantom of solace business and we dont remember anything like that!! we just didnt believe it had finished when it did, we both said 'is that it'.

Im going to sneak into 3rd tri tomorrow i think lol, il start our march mums thread too!! i think im too impatient to wait until i go up a box lol

hopefully we will get a little badge!! so keep an eye out and all sneak over as soon as you hit 26 weeks (if not before ;)) xxx

I've got over 3 weeks until 26 weeks for me!! Feels like for ever but everything is going so quickly I am sure it will fly by.

I have been soooooooooooo cold lately. I don't know why when you are suppsed to feel the heat more when pregnant but I get sooo cold. Feels like I;ve had my heating permanantly for days now!

OOOo before I forget, it's another Boots points event tomorrow at selected stores after 3pm. If you spend £50 they give you £10 in points back on your card. Just thought I'd remind you as I'm going lol.

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Morning ladies! :D

I'm going to be well late getting my arse into third tri, as I hit it when we're in Mexico - grrr! Perhaps I should say hello in there before I go...? I can't belive it's going so quickly though, I find it quite scary to think we're almost 2/3 through!!

Alex went nutso last night. I had a few bites of PH's Danish pastry, and within ten minutes he was flipping over and kicking like I've never seen before! He carried on for absolutely ages and ages, having a whale of a time, bless him!

Anyway, forget to say well done MM for Sunday, it was such a sweet thing to do. Do you have a link for the article? Thanks for the Boots info Logie!

Hope you all have good days! :D

Goodmorning!! Tomorrow big scan!! I'm so happy!! My PIL still here..I think I want my space now..
Happy days to everyone!

Will be thinking of you tommorrow Littlebee have a great time .

How great of you Katie hun to start a march thread in Third tri for when we all get there :) .

Iam so so so excited about getting in to third tri, Iv got just under 2 weeks untill i meet you over there hun .

Im sure 3 weeks will whizz by Logie xxxxx.

Hope every one has a great day , Iam getting my decorations out tonight , Just to see if everything is there and working and what i need to get ohhhh getting excited lol . xxxx.

My decorations are going up on the weekend of the 30th so I can get them up and they stay there until 6th Jan. So they are up for 6 weeks and my birthday which is 2nd Jan!!

Today has been a strange day for me as it is the due date for the baby I lost in May and it has been quite emotional but as I spent the morning in hospital with Ryan having his eyes checked and running around I haven't been able to speak to my hubby properly so it has been hard. I am sure I will get big cuddle and stuff when he gets in from work tonight xxx

aw logie hun :hugs:

xmas decorations went up in work today but i still don't feel like "tis the season to be jolly" :rofl:

my decs are going up on monday (1st dec), but think i want to change my colour scheme for the new house :blush: was blue and silver coz that tied in with our theme in the last living room, but now i want red and gold as that would match better.... haven't broken the news to hubby yet!!!

Awwwwww Logie hun , So sorry you had a sad day .

Hope every ones well , Iam still debating what to have for tea been thinking since the kids went tobed at 6 lol . xxx .

sorry logie that sounds hard :hugs:
good luck littlebee, it's today right?
i feel dead tired, I'm really working hard, and I had a kind of argument with a person in my buddhist group last night, It upset me and I think I might quit :( so I feel dead sad and didn't sleep well either. :cry:

lil peanut seems well and good though daddy bought regular coffee NOT decaff and I didnt realise and had been drinking it :dohh: i feel dead guilty but at least I know why my eyes have been gonig funny :rolleyes:

Sorry you had a hard day Logie, hope you got your cuddle and feel better now.

What was the argument about Bean? Maybe things can be patched up?

Our internet was down yesterday and I was having a bit of a stinker :-( had really bad stretching pains and back ache. Last night I realised exactly why when I took my top off to get ready for bed and caught a glimpse of my profile in the mirror... my bump has expanded really suddenly again!! Hubby took pictures, I will put them up when I locate the cable to connect my camera to my laptop! (It's in a box... somewhere) Hubby couldn't believe how huge I'd got. He pointed at the bump and cried "Baby!" Like it was the first time he'd realised there was something growing in there :rofl: then he dashed over and started stroking and kissing it :cloud9:

Our decorations are going up Monday too. At the old house we only had a little front room so have always just had a 3 foot tree and we've had the same silver and mint green decorations for years. This year I want a change... we'll still put that one up in the dining room but I want a proper (real) tree in the bay window with gold and red decorations on it :cloud9:

I can't wait to have a real tree. We always had real when I was a kid and the season just isn't the same without one - I love the smell! Plus, we're actually of a pagan persuasion, so it means a lot to us to have a real tree for Yule. We'll wait another 10 days or so before getting it though, so it lasts through to after new year.

I posted about it on 2nd tri, lol, to avoid boring people but let some steam off. I seem to get much more wound up about things these days, it really gets to me. YOu oH sounds like a sweetie shifter, mine said the other day he wanted to cuddle the baby- on the outside, and then got in a panic and started shouting through my stomach 'Don't come out yet peanut! Its tooo early' lol.

I'm Buddhist but I still have a little tree in a pot :D There arn't any buddhist wintertime celebrations, because of the seasons in india I guess, but I still feel the need to honour the solstice. Sorry you had a bad day, probably because you had no internet. No mind can be expected to deal with a world without instant cyber support :hugs:

Well I got through yesterday ok. I was very emotional but I went and bought the baby some pink clothes from Asda and my oldest son is only 3 and he kepy saying he wanted to cuddle his baby sister and wanted to get her a pink bear so we did and kept hugging my belly all afternoon. It was just so amazing, I couldn't stop getting teary eyed lol.

Good luck with your scan littlebee, hope everything goes well.

Hope you feel better about your arguament bean and something can be sorted out for you :hugs:

I know what you mean about the bump sprouting, mine usually do it around 25 weeks too. Don't seem to go anywhere from 20-25 then WOW!! lol

Hope everyone is having a lovely day :hugs:

I posted about it on 2nd tri, lol, to avoid boring people but let some steam off. I seem to get much more wound up about things these days, it really gets to me. YOu oH sounds like a sweetie shifter, mine said the other day he wanted to cuddle the baby- on the outside, and then got in a panic and started shouting through my stomach 'Don't come out yet peanut! Its tooo early' lol.

Awww! That's so cute!

I'm Buddhist but I still have a little tree in a pot :D There arn't any buddhist wintertime celebrations, because of the seasons in india I guess, but I still feel the need to honour the solstice. Sorry you had a bad day, probably because you had no internet. No mind can be expected to deal with a world without instant cyber support :hugs:

LOL! Ta. Yeah, I have a little Buddhism in me too :)

Well I got through yesterday ok. I was very emotional but I went and bought the baby some pink clothes from Asda and my oldest son is only 3 and he kepy saying he wanted to cuddle his baby sister and wanted to get her a pink bear so we did and kept hugging my belly all afternoon. It was just so amazing, I couldn't stop getting teary eyed lol.

Aww. I think it's great when the sibling/s is/are old enough to grasp what's happening! My hubby's nephew was really keen on using the doppler on his mum and telling everyone there was a baby in there!

iv done the march thread in third tri!! wowsers!

where are all our due dates so i can add you all on?

xx

Iam soooooo excited about joining you over there soon Katie , You wouldnt believe how much me and my baby boy want to jump in there lol ..

Hope every ones ok :) .

Glad you got through the day ok Lolly hun how nice of your son to cuddle your tummy awwwwww .

As i said on the post on second tri bean hun , Your friends just a stupid woman esssshhh people can be stupid lol .

Been thinking of you today Littlebee hope alls ok :) .

Hope your ok Holly , I was just looking at your posts on this thread , I was smiling to myself as i had this thought that Holly is the "Mummy" To us all in the March thread lol . xxxxxxxxx .

:hugs: bean

glad you made the best of the bad day logie.

hope you feel better today shifter!

littlebee - how did the big scan go?

katie - i'm due 21st march - i never saw that other thread so i'm not on there :cry:

mm - helllooooo! (didn't want to make you feel left out!!! hehe)

me - today i'm pretty happy (although did give an extremely rude customer a bit of a telling off - one of those mouth open before brain in gear scenarios!) :blush:
our crib and mattress arrived today (part of hubby's xmas pressie to me - at my request) linky linky: https://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/st...02&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=11051

AND i got a cheque for £126 in the post from mazumamobile.com coz i "sold" some old handsets to em for recycling :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->