Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Hi all!!!

Katie I can't believe us March ladies are slowly going over to 3rd tri.. I can't wait to be with yuo...not long!!!

I had a bad day yest..I had backache that wouldn't go... I wanted to be able to fit into my size 8 jeans again adn get back to my running..I'm ok today again tho... Shifter I am like you my bump has grown....
I am fed up of people saying "you're so big you won't last til March"..."Is there 2 in there"." have you got your dates right?"( I could tell you the day!!!:rofl:):hissy::hissy: I feel I have to justify myself by the fact I'm only 5 foot 1 and usually size 8 and my son was 6 weeks early and weighed 6 pound 1 oz, so this one is likely to be that big too!!! I'm glad I've got you guys all going thru the same thing as me!! I feel more "normal" and not worried by their coments....:hugs:

Beancounter I hope you can get your arguement sorted... Lots of people are getting on my nerves at the moment too...

Holly I love a real tree...we had one last year but not this year as we away for Christmas and I like to "water" it every day to help stop the pine needles dropping... The smell is so lovely tho from a real tree!!! I guess we can't have one next year... Little fingers will be pulling off the needles!!!:rofl:

Whoooooo Tigertea , How great is that cheque on top of xmas .
Thank you for remembering me hehehehehe .

I soooooo wish i could have a real tree the cat would kill it in 10 seconds flat lol .

Glad your well Lolly , I look like a house everyone keep saying wow your big "Like yer i hadnt noticed lol" .

Iam one very very very proud Mummy today , Picked Layla up from school .. There was a letter letting us know shes doing a singing xmas concert we get to take all the family and watch . Iam going to be sooooo emotional its her first xmas at school :) , They have even got a santa comming to see them . xxxxx .

Aww lolly, I hope the hot water bottle trick worked again.

I'm in a grump this evening. We normally chat to friends on Skype on Wednesday nights but I just didn't feel like it tonight, I feel really antisocial and miserable, feel the size of a heffalump too :cry: and what's worse is knowing that I'm bound to get a lot bigger yet! I can't get comfortable sitting or lying down, still not sleeping well and just feel pants atm :cry:

Plus I've started to freak out about labour a bit... well not so much the labour itself as the ickiness afterwards, the bits they never tell you about in the pregnancy and labour books or in the birth stories. I was reading the thread about what to pack in your hospital bag and they were all talking about the maternity sanitary pads and I nearly cried thinking about all that stuff :cry:

I'VE CHANGED MY MIND! SEND IT BACK!!

lOL shifter me too sometimes! Waaaaaaaaaaah I've changedmy mind. lol.
And remember lolly, a pregnant woman can do nothing right. If it's not the twins joke, is 'where the hell is the baby?' or 'your not pregnant' etc.

the one thing no one ever stays is
'my. You look exactly the right size for you dates'

yay for cheques tig :D

Hi folks, I see some of you have gone to the 3rd Tri!! Congrats!! Nice bumps too those who have posted pics! I have just submitted my assignment (and written it) after a 13 hour shift in Wolverhampton!! More training tomorrow, am shattered and ready for the weekend. My auntie died Monday and have been up to the neck so sorry not been on here. Hope you are all ok? I wish I could just sit on here like I used to and chill but dont seem to have any time just lately! anyway, catch up soon beautiful pregnant chums xx :hugs:

Hello! I had my scan yesterday, everything is fine, baby is OK but pictures were awful!!!He didn't want to show us his profile and doctor kept moving him but nothing..no face pics..
I'm so sad..but happy he's healthy. So, I'll have a private scan only for that!!

So it's a boy then hun! congrats on your entry to team blue hun xxx:hugs:

Sorry about your aunty Jade :hugs:

my bump is a wierd shape cause i'm a strange kind of person haha

Its been sooo long since I posted - Im sorry ladies I havent forgotten you all :) I trust you are trying to keep well, make sure you all wrap up warm!

Alot of us are in the 3rd Trimester (or soon to be) now - scary stuff. Started to compile a list of stuff for hospital bag. Also splashed out on a new outfit for the xmas meals I have coming up. Feeling pretty good - although extremely tired!

Good luck with the xmas shopping girlies
xxxxx

Hello all.

Dippy Dee, I'm sure your bump is lovely.

Nice to hear from you Gwizz :)

I've cheered up considerably today, been shopping with a friend and got a couple of lovely new bras! And I got a phone call from my new hospital, they want to see me on Tuesday to book in and are going to give me an extra scan :happydance: I think they think I missed my 20 week anomaly scan, I'm keeping quiet ;-) hooray! I get to see bubs again :happydance:

Hi all!!!

My back is ok today..the hot water bottle works a treat at the mo...Holly I know what you mean about getting bigger, then thinking its just gonna get bigger and bigger..AAAGGGHHHH!!! It will so be worth it... I know I missed my bump when Dan was born!!
Had ante natal today and I am going in for a c section...prob on march 4th!!! Not def yet on the date but it's looking likely!!!
MM I love the xmas things they do at school!!! Dan is a narrator this year(well there are 10 of them!!) and I know his lines as well as him!!! I'm gonna cry too I know it!!!:cry:
DippyDee i haven't posted a bump pic yet... I have plenty on my phone( I do one every tues to check shes growing!!) but I'm waiting for hubby to help me upload it..I'm so crap with computers...It's good to see you here hun. I hope all is ok with you and your little man now...Also my bump is bigger one side than the other. dr said its her head where the bigger bump is!!!:rofl:
Good to hear you are ok Gwizz...
Holly glad you feel a bit better today...An extra scan is ALWAYS a bonus!!! Hope you manage to stay team yellow!!!:hugs:

Sorry to hear about your aunty Jade hun .

And glad baby is well Littlebee typical boy playing up lol .

Glad the hot water bottle worked Lolly hun and your not in any pain :) , We can both cry like pregnant hormonal women at the kids concerts lol .

Nice to see your ok Gwizz hun , Were all eager beavers to get in to third tri now lol not long girls . xxxx .

I forgot to mention to any who didnt see my second tri post , I had a crash today !! . Shocked and shaken but me and baby are perfectly fine just shocked . xxxxx .

hope ur ok gemma

glad ur back is better today lolly

i know g-whizz i cannot wait till i can officially go in to 3rd tri lol it is amazing i canot believe it how we were all in 1st tri together seems like an absolute age ago

shifter funny how excited we get about new bras lol i got really excited about getting a new 1 monday lol glad ur getting a nother scan brill news!

i had midwife appointmen today and have to have the gtt test and wont be able to eat anything not even gum from 9pm till after all the tests which prob finish about 11.40 the next day and i love food!! my baby is a big boy lol with my belly measuring at 27 weeks i hope he dosent carry on like this i dont want to give birth to a huge baby lol.

hope ur all doing well i know im rubbish at keeping up to date in here but im going to try from now on i promise girls

Hello ladies!! I'm sorry I'm so crap at keeping up, I feel a bit like you Shifter, unsociable (no offence to any of you girls!) and every night when I get in from work all I want to do is get into my pj's and curl up on sofa in front of TV - Can't even face turning the computer on -after I've made mine & OH's tea and sandwiches for the next day, I'm knackered!

I'm really easily irritated these days aswell, especially at work:hissy:..lol

Glad everyones OK

Sorry about your emotional day Logie :hugs:

Glad the balloons for baby P went OK MM - so sad..

Great news about scan Littlebee - not so good about pics...

Sorry to hear about your Auntie Jade :-(

3rd tri looming....how fast is time flying???

:hugs:

Liz
xx

How scary MM - hope you're OK :hug:

Thanks girls :)your all so kind .

I have nevr heard of the sugar test thing untill i saw it online , Is this routine as i never had it with my other 2 ? . xxxxxx .

Hi all!!!

My back is ok today..the hot water bottle works a treat at the mo...Holly I know what you mean about getting bigger, then thinking its just gonna get bigger and bigger..AAAGGGHHHH!!! It will so be worth it... I know I missed my bump when Dan was born!!
Had ante natal today and I am going in for a c section...prob on march 4th!!! Not def yet on the date but it's looking likely!!!
MM I love the xmas things they do at school!!! Dan is a narrator this year(well there are 10 of them!!) and I know his lines as well as him!!! I'm gonna cry too I know it!!!:cry:
DippyDee i haven't posted a bump pic yet... I have plenty on my phone( I do one every tues to check shes growing!!) but I'm waiting for hubby to help me upload it..I'm so crap with computers...It's good to see you here hun. I hope all is ok with you and your little man now...Also my bump is bigger one side than the other. dr said its her head where the bigger bump is!!!:rofl:
Good to hear you are ok Gwizz...
Holly glad you feel a bit better today...An extra scan is ALWAYS a bonus!!! Hope you manage to stay team yellow!!!:hugs:

Hi lolly i'm feeling alot better thanx, my back is killing me but little man is behaving, i had my steroids yesterday and today so i'm feeling better now it's like a little mile stone for me as i had jack at 26+6 and scott at 27 so i'm starting to get nervouse but all is ready for him now and my bags are packed.
I didn't know everyone still spoke to eacxh other on the buddy bit so i'm happy i found a new bit :happydance: even tho i am now kind of a feb mom as i am having my section in feb now at 37 weeks ( yeah right like i'll get that far ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->