Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Sorry Dee not taking that from you , Nice thought but chocolate would be more apreciated lol lol lol ....

Again today iam one proud mummy :) , Layla finally got her dance outfit fully today and tried it all in she looked amazing awwwwww .

Loving x factor what i have seen of the catch up , As i missed most at work .

I really like ruth this week . xxxx .

Haha have my heartburn for me and i'll buy cadburys for you :rofl:
I'm kind of watchin xfactor but diana is driving me potty ( sorry but it's the same voice all the time) i love little ewan ( i know spely different)

Do you know i fancy cadburys sooooo much at the moment , That offer seems unnervingly tempting lol .

I dont think Ruths hould of gone at all !! very hormonaly angry lol . I aggree Diana is getting a little tedius i do like alex .

I was just watching the adverts and that new advert popped up , With the young girl taking heroin , Getting hit , Stealing money ... If you know the one i mean . I gasped it was soooooooo disturbing to watch . I know it genuinly happens but gosh what an advert .xxxxxxx.

Do you know i fancy cadburys sooooo much at the moment , That offer seems unnervingly tempting lol .

I dont think Ruths hould of gone at all !! very hormonaly angry lol . I aggree Diana is getting a little tedius i do like alex .

I was just watching the adverts and that new advert popped up , With the young girl taking heroin , Getting hit , Stealing money ... If you know the one i mean . I gasped it was soooooooo disturbing to watch . I know it genuinly happens but gosh what an advert .xxxxxxx.

I know what you mean MM about that advert - I was shocked watching it! It really effected me - its not a situation close to me personally but it was really shocking - i watched it with my mouth open and it really disturbed me too...x

I agree about little Diana - she's cute but is getting on my nerves now - a one trick pony and her voice is starting to grate on me!!! Same thing week in week out! She should have gone or JLS - Not Ruth - she was amazing.

I saw that advert too!!! OMG its shocking...

I like Alex and I have done from day 1 she is soooo the best one there... I'm not so keen on Eoghan...his voice not so strong either....

I gotta go Bristol today for our works xmas do.... Not gonna get back til 1am...then up at 6.30am... so don't wanna go... food is always shite and everyone dresses up to the nines!!! The thing with working in the travel industry is most girls are about 19 and not mums at all!!!:rofl:

Have good sundays averyone I'd better go in the shower or I wont be ready in time..!! Do you remember the days you used to take 3 hours to get ready... 20 mins now!!!:rofl:

Enjoy Lolly xxx

I thought Ruth should have weeks ago instead of Laura so I'm biased, Laura was amazing and this is fate's revenge lol. I don't like Diana anyway, but you do all know that JLS are going to win don't you! You could tell from the opening stages when they were first spotted! It's just a bloody fix!

My heartburn is getting unbearable already! Have been taking rennie, gaviscon advance and ranitidine when it's really bad! Grrrrrr.

Only 14 weeks tomorrow for my section, oh it's scarey lol

AND Tiggertea, well done for resisting the temptation to just say yes and glad that the news was good about bubs kidneys xxx

I was glad to see Ruth go too..... she'd gone a little too shouty for my liking.
Wasn't so keen on JLS last night. And I think Simon's choices of song for Eoghan were a bit naff, but what ca ya do!

News..... none really! Lol. Gonna write my Christmas cards today and get hubby to get all the decs down ready for me to "deck the halls" tomorrow! :rofl: how much you wanna bet I get lazy and do nothing?!

i was glad ruth went,i just cant stand her, she cant sing the verses and just shouts!! eughan doesnt really have a voice i dont think, he whispers and then looks really strained when he has to hit a note! i love alexandra and i think she will win, JLS will be out soon only the little one sings! i like diana because she has a unique voice but i think i would prefer her as a a recording voice because u can OD on diana! alex ade me cry she is just amazing! wow what a rant about x factor!

im 27 weeks!! wow!! and 4D scan in 6 days! wow!! my left boob was leaking loads last night, it was britney!! i love britney! lol i thought the dog had dribbled on me at first but then it done it again! my top was soaked! ergh!!

xxx

Whoooooo 6 days , Thanks for reminding me Katie :) .

Iam happily nervous about the scan next saturday .

My house now looks like santas grotto , And finnley has fallen in love with a singing snow man lol . Layla has tooth ache today , I havent a clue what to do ! i didnt know 3 year olds could get tooth ache . I have for now given her some calpol and put on bonjella untill i can get to a dentists with her tomorrow . Bless she was up all night last night crying ! , I have looked thow and cannot see any holes or decay or anything so im not sure whats hurting her .

I guess iam in the minority with the Ruth vote then lol , I thought ewoughn should of gone ! .

I dont personally like jls but !!!!! , The main singer if he had come on his own in the competition i think would of won it hands down . If you just listen to him he is very very very good .

Hope every one is having a fab Sunday , We are staying in dressing gowns lol watching films all day .

So far on TV we have watched Chitty chitty bang bang , Then end of babe :) . And now just started watching The wind in the willows . Thats a proper sunday lol . xxx .

ahhh MM films in dressing gowns on a sunday sounds brilliant, i dont think i could get my OH to watch those films tho! il have to do it with my dog and cat until baby gets here!!

i have just got back from in-laws after a mammoth dinner, and i am st-u-u-u-ffed! three courses of just scrummy food, and a killer chocolate cake that just finished me off, i seriously thought i was rolling home lol!! baby has gone quiet now too so i think it is enjoying the different tastes in there lol, il know when it gets to the chocolate cake lol!!

hope you are all well ladies and bumps :D xxx

HeHeHe ... What baby wouldnt enjoy chocolatecake katie lol :) .

We are now watching RV sooo funny , Managed to get layla an appointment at the emergency dentist ! , I was pertrefied for her shes never seen a dentist before lol .

She has fine healthy teeth , But one mammouth Ulcer bless her .. He said that will be hurting all her mouth .
So lots of bonjella for her ! , And the good news is she has super healthy teeth and now one shiny barbie sticker :) .

We have ordered an indian Buffet type thing for tea sound yummmmy . xxxx .

all this talk of food's making me want something tasty.... and i'm not even hungry! :rofl:

you eeeeevil eeeevil ladies! think i might just have to tell hubby baby needs a curry from the chinese! (yep that's what you've gone and put me in the mood for!) :S

Glad Layla is ok MM. The barbie sticker will have made the scary dentist all worth while.... i didn't get one of those last time i went :cry: hehehe

Hello all. Back from MIL's and was actually a really nice weekend. Hubby's shiny new nephew is gorgeous and we got to practice by dressing him! He is 8 weeks already and very chubby! Hubby is a natural with him and his big brother (nearly 3 years) now knows my name and spent most of this morning calling me and showing me his felt animals and naming them all :cloud9:

Is it bad that I get on so well with toddlers?!

We also picked up our pram yesterday morning, we played with it as soon as we got home tonight, I put baby clothes in it and wheeled it all round the house! :rofl:

I really don't like X Factor, but have now been drawn in because of Diana, via my parents. She is by far my favourite, but I don't think she should win. This is not the right place for her and she will have a more successful career if she doesn't win. She's not a huge pop star, she's not Britney, she has a real shot at being a credible recording artist. I wonder if she can write her own material?

She reminds me a lot of Delores O'Riordan from the Cranberries, she has this wonderful vulnerability and fantastic power when she calls on it. I love that she doesn't try to be like Ruth, who is also amazing but in more of a power house way. She reminds me of 1980s Cher! I thought Diana's rendition of Everybody Hurts, which is one of my all time favourite songs, was incredible; it gave me goose bumps.

Now just waiting for the Strictly results...

Soooooo glad it went well Holly hun :) .

I bet it was great fun dressing baby :) .

I have straictly on watching lol i am addicted , I think Maybe christine to go this week ..

Tigertea , I will ask my dentist why us adults dont get stickers , It was a really shiny one too lol .

Shes gone to bed happy with lots of bonjella on lol . xxxx .

Glad your weekend went OK Shifter and you got some practise in lol!!

Katie - I also was in tears when Alex was on, definatley her to win - she's faultless! Or what is it they call her, 'versatile'! Exciting stuff about your scan - not long now!! Mines 2 weeks yesterday :wohoo: And congrats on 3rd tri!

Ohh no, I'm really trying to eat healthy and reading this has made me want something nice too! Me & OH went food shopping today and spent a fortune so there is cupboards & fridge/freezer full of food...what can I have...??!!! Have just had an apple but that didn't really do it for me :rofl:

MM - Hope little Layla gets better soon - it must be awful for her :( Bless...

Lolly - hope you enjoyed yaself!!

I'm now going to get the philiadelphia (low fat!!) and Ryvita's out and watch the rest of 'here come the boys'....

:hugs:

Liz
xx

This advert is shocking and what is worse this advert was me until 4 years 1 month and 20 days ago :blush: they could of done so much more with this advert but i'm glad they have had the balls to finally show something like this, i hope it shocks some people to stay away from heroin/drugs and if they are in that situation then to seek help.
Now if only they'd get a heart hitting domestic violence one i'll be happy.

i thought christine would go from strictly but i cant believe rachael was in the dance-off!!

I cant believe esther has gone from im a celeb either, why is David still there!! argh!!

getting moody at the tv these days lol

my poor doggy has a gunky eye, think my cat may have scratched it and its got infected so im taking him to the vets today just to be on the safe side, it is clearing up but i have to keep cleaning it and im not sure if i should be! rather make sure my boy is ok than just leave it to heal.

i get to see my little angel in 4D on Saturday :cloud9::wohoo:

xxx

i thought christine would go from strictly but i cant believe rachael was in the dance-off!!

It's getting so close now, they are all so good that the vote is really split. It's going to be devastating whoever leaves from now on. I was really glad that Lisa was safe, I voted for her this week.

WOW Dippy, I take it you turned your life around, bloody well done for that hun xxx:hugs:

I have given up watching all the reality shows that are atm as they seem to be dearful lol.

Glad your weekend went well shifter hun and YAY for getting the pram.

Did I tell you all I had my ante natal on friday and it went well, they have booked me in for my next 3 scans!! Christmas Eve, 9th Jan and 23rd Jan. It's getting so close now. 14 weeks today til my section ARGHHHHHH :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->