Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

Woo Shifter!!! the next drop down is SINGLE digits!!! AAGGGHHH!!!

Hope you all have good days... My car needs washing but its too cold so it can stay dirty I think!!!:rofl: Gotta do my ironing tho...

Feel really sad about That little baby Hope...Her parents must be going thru hell at the mo..Lets keep fingers crossed that Faith is ok for them.:baby:

Yesterday's scan pic. It's not great, but you can kind of see the facial features and a little fist up by the face :)

Attachments

• scan7.jpg
    scan7.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 9
lolly - don't mention ironing... if we dont talk about it, it goes away! :rofl:

love the pic Holly!
reminds me i was supposed to post some of my own a while ago.... note to self - to do lists should now be an essential part of each day!!!

Holly he/she is gorgeous :) .

Ironing is forgoton in my house at the minuite lol , I finally got round to doing all my house .
Srubbed the skirting boards,washed the windows,Polished the glass etc . All done to last over xmas now :) .

Iam really scared tonight thow , The kids have really come down with this cold thats going around , Laylas ulcers still bad :( . Finnley will not eat and hasnt stopped crying all day bless him . His nose is soo sore from running .

Normally i just deal with the kids been ill , But OH has been called away to work overnight !! . I am shattered (The kids woke every hour on the hour last night) .. And i have never had them both sick together on my own all night before i hate the house on my own aswell argghhhhhhhhhh lets hope the TV keeps me occupied fingers crossed the last 45 mins has been silent upstairs . xxxxxxx .

My week was like that last week Gemma with sleepless nights from pooryl kids! It's ok when you're not preggers but it is so hard to cope with sleeplessness when you are pregnant!

Hope you get some sleep tonight hun xxx

Thanks girls , Ohhhhhhhh i had to all OH to come home .

I fell a failure , He doesnt mind at all bless him .

Finnley was sobbing for hours ! , I tried every thing possible to stop him .. I managed that untill Layla came downstairs too .. She wanted to sit on my knee but everytime she came near me finnley got jelous and screamed even more :( .

I just couldnt split myself between them well , I was sooooo tired . I managed a few hours like this then rang OH to come help me .. Bless him he rushed home got here in 45 mins instead of 80 mins away .

Laylas still crying but finnley has just finally cried himself to sleep , Its awfull as he is sooo young he cannot tell me whats wrong :( , And he will not close his mouth so i annot get any mediation down him .arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh you poor thing, I hope they are a little better today for you hun. How old are your 2?

Aaahh MM hope you are feeling better today!!
Littlebee, bet you cant wait for the scan!
Lousielou - how you keeping?
Shifter, congrats on the countdown! I cant wait for that! But I tell you what this pregnancy is flying by!
No snow here, am gutted :cry:

Aww MM :hugs: bless your OH though.

This is the view from our house this morning:

Attachments

• Snow Dec 2008.jpg
    Snow Dec 2008.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 7
Shifter I am sooooooo jealous and am on my way over now!!!!! I LOVE SNOW!!
xx

Shifter I am sooooooo jealous and am on my way over now!!!!! I LOVE SNOW!!
xx

LOL! It's not that great, unfortunately, as I really needed to get into town today to go to the bank and get a few essentials for our house-warming party this weekend, i.e. a doormat!! Alas I am snowed in. There is no way I am walking down that hill to the bus stop and my parents, who were meant to come over today to hang living room curtains and take some stuff to the tip are totally snowed in on their hill in the middle of nowhere :cry:

I adore snow but at the same time I am glad we haven't got any as I hate driving in it!! It's terrible! Love the pic Shifter, it is soooooo nise to look at xxx

hi all hope you are all keeping well ? no snow ere just rain lol i feel really happy today iv hit the 24 weeks milestone :) xxx

Im back ..

Kids are 3 and half
And 16 months hun .

They seem a little better today , After the hours of stress they actually slept all the way to 9am this morning i was very happy with that .
And layla has told me SHE isnt having the day of school , Shes a bossy boots that one lol .

Finnleys still ill but hes coping well today .

Iam soooooo jelous of the snow , We have got horrid rain :( , Wind , but no snow :( .

Hope everyone has a good day , Iam going to pay some money off my eygpt holiday for next October today :) .

Congrats Jojo!

Ooooh Egypt MM, sounds brill!!

Shifter, I want to get snowed in so I dont have to work!! :cry: my back is killing today

I think your ticker is a day out Jojo hun. I am due on 26th and I turned 24 weeks today! One of mine is a day fast coz I never changed the GMT on it lol.

Congrats jojo though!

Your kids are similar ages to mine MM. My eldest is 11 but my boys are 3 and 2 months and 22 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->