Due March 09 Pregnancy Buddies

yay for snow shifter! :yipee:
good luck at the hospital!

thanks for all the lovely comments ladies. I'm a bit calmer now :rofl:

Oh hope you get some pics Shifter!!

Just posted an updated bump pic on the bump pics thread page 349 if anyone wants to see my huuuuge bump lol.

Shifter and Jade only just seen your from last week. They are bloody cracking bumps! What a gorgeous lot we March mummies are :happydance:

Logiebear - i have just seen your bump pic, cant believe how low you are carrying!! just proves that carrying low doesnt mean its a boy!!

its my bump pic day so im going to go take a pic i think! my first in 3rd tri!! wow!

shifter has snow!? im soo jealous, i love snow!

4 more sleeps until scan day. im nearly wetting myself with excitment lol xx

You are rounding out nicely, logie!
I got called big at the swimming pool yesterday. It put me in a bad mood all day. The week before I was apparently (according to someone else) not pregnant at all so I don't know what on earth is going on other than I am not the right size and doing it all wrong!

I phoned my sister up for a moan. I sometimes worry she might hate me because everything seems to be going so easily for me and it was hard for her so I thought she would be a good person to moan to! I feel like I have put on too much weight and i feel like a heffer though my hands are a bit puffy so maybe I am retaining water and if I had a big wee and poo I'd feel better, lol.

that's my bit for the day. Take care all x.

hi ladies thought id pop in and say hi and hope you all ok ? woke up to snow ere this mornin i was all excited till i relised i ad to go out in it ( i always slip over lol ) the sun is shining now and the snow nearly gone so i think i will brave it , your bumps lovely logie , i seemed to av sprouted in the last two weeks will av to try and get a pic up xxxxx

Hello all.

Well, first real snow of the season, so guess how bad the roads were this morning! We allowed an hour to get to the hospital thinking it would normally take forty five minutes, it took an hour and a quarter! The traffic was horrific, so many more people opting to drive today.

Anyway, we got there a little late, but weren't waiting long. We went for the scan first - they thought I hadn't had one at 20 weeks but I told them we had. They went ahead but didn't look in as much detail as last time.

The sonographer had a look between baby's legs, I had said not to tell us what she saw, so we are still yellow... but hubby and I both think we may have seen boy bits. I'm not committing to that! I don't really know what we saw, and at the first glimpse I thought it was girl bits. So I'm not holding my breath!

Then we booked in with the midwife, had to go over all family history stuff again, just like way back in July. She needs to do my blood tests again as the hand-written results in my old notes aren't enough for their records. But I don't mind that so much as having to have the GTT :hissy: my dad has type 2 diabetes, my urine samples have all been fine, but it's their normal procedure for anyone with a close family member with it, so I gotta do it. Boo hiss.

The really good bit as far as I'm concerned is they put my due date to match the one from my LMP date :happydance: as some of you may have noticed, I had a bee in my bonnet about being put back 6 days. The midwife told us they don't adjust the dates if it's within a week at the dating scan and she actually listened to me when I said I was sure of my dates! Yay! A medical professional who listens to us women! So glad I stuck to my guns on that all along :) so now my notes agree with me and say EDD: 12th March 2009 :)

Got a couple of lovely scan pics, will upload shortly.

And now it's snowing heavily again. I think the roads are too wet for it to settle now though.

So glad scan went well Holly hun , Thats great news about the dates , And good on ya for not wanting to know when they looked between the legs :) .

I saw the snow briefly but had a hectic day so far !!.

If any remember a few weeks ago at the dentist i had to be refered to the hospital to see some one as there was left over tooth in 2 places !! .

Some good and bad news today , One of the places is easy and they will remove that in a few weeks by just numbing and digging the tooth out ! .

The other place in my mouth is not so good :( , The tooth fragments have managed to get loose and inbed in my bone ! , I need quiet a complex operation to fix it !! , Iam sooooooo shocked and scared witless of an operation ! , They said obviously they cannot do this untill baby has been born but iam still so scared . All because the last dentist didnt take my tooth out properly .

Laylas off school still crying over her Ulcers and her nose is running .. And bless her had to drag her round the hospital with me , Then to brighthouse for 1 hour to sort my new tv out arghhhhh , So happy we are now sat watching peppa pig on tv fire on witha cuppa and some sweets lol . xxxx .

Sorry to hear about the tooth thing MM hun :hugs: I said this at the time, but I really think you should make a complaint against the dentist who messed up. I hope Layla gets better soon too.

Thanks hun ...
Iam just sooo shocked , Whow ould of thought visiting a dentist could end in a complicated operation ! .

I have spoke to the Surgery who supply the emergency dentists around Grimsby , And now awaiting a form for an official complaint ... It was there fault and hope they dont butcher anyone like they did me . xxxx .

sorry to hear bout your tooth MM! i agree with shifter - complain about the crap dentist that messed up! Hope Layla's better soon, but I guess it's better getting the sore mouth out of the way now rather than it flaring up over xmas.....

well done on staying team yellow shifter :hugs:

look at you blooming nicely logie!

bean - huge :hugs: some people should just be quiet and say nothing anout how big/small we are for our dates!

jojo - HI! :)

Katie - looking forward to the first 3rd tri bump pics from our wee group!

Good Evening everyone!!!

Holly snow!!! WOW How kewl!!! We NEVER get snow here...i used to love making snowmen when we were little... my poor boy made one last year 2 inches high!:rofl:
Glad you had your scan and that you stayed on team yellow!! You are very strong!!!:hugs:You due day after me!!!!:happydance:
Tiggertea hope you get your SMP sorted out... Talk about an indecisive boss.. and YAY for your mum!!! She talks a lot of sense!! Bless your hubby too... hope your decs look fab now!!!
MM I had to have an op on my teeth when i was 12...I had my big tooth growing into my cheekbone and I had to have the milk tooth removed to allow it to grow down...the first time the surgeon "missed" it, he couldn't find the tooth????:blush:The second time it was fine and all sorted. I say don't worry but I know you will....:hugs: It will be worth it hun to get it all sorted :hugs: Hope you enjoyed your sweets!!
Logie will go and have a look at your bump now!!
Bean can you put my Assistant manager on your list...I had to walk to work today cos she wanted the parking space cos she was "tired":hissy: I was just annoyed cos she is only 21... she is a lightweight.....!!!!!I am so tearful at the mo cos i'm tired...I keep crying...

Holby tonight and a prayer for DVD to be voted out of the jungle!!:rofl:

Awwwwww Lolly cannot believe you had to walk to work bless lazy silly manager !! .

Im watching holby yayyyyy , Then the survivours programme its ace :) .

And congrats lots of you girls reaching double digits this week , Iam on 99 days on Friday :).

Have a fab night girls .xxxxxx.

Evening girlies!! Hope all of you are well...

Lolly - thats terrible what a lazy cow, taking precedence over a pg woman! Selfish if you ask me!

Shifter - Glad scan went OK, you're due same date as me!!:happydance: 12th!!

MM - Hope Layla gets well soon, what a shame, and sorry to hear about your tooth - its worrying when the medical proffesion cock up like that - I had my hip operated on (twice - sort of! Started op then realised they didn' t have correct tools):hissy:and they made it worse, much worse than it ever was.

Bean - The best thing is to ignore ppl when they comment - I was thinking about it today and how do some people know whether you're big or small and who are they comparing you to (when everyone is clearly so DIFFERENT??) Maybe if they got their chart/measuring tape/book out and said they were trained in midwifery?? lol. What makes them experts anyway!!! Some ppl just can't help themselves and it annoys me!

Logie - great bump!!!

:hug:

Liz
xx

Hey girls, hope you are all ok! Had a mad week, funeral today and vets vaccinating doggies, 3 more to do tomorrow and then out for a meal and quiz. Going Ikea for the nursery Fri night and Lincoln market Sunday :dance: Having log fire fitted sunday too.
Katie bet you are sooooooo excited for the scan :lol:
MM how is the tooth?
Others - hugs and hope you ok?
Logiebear has a beautiful bump!!
Are we getting snowed in on Thurs? Hope so :lol: xxxx

Whooooooo Jade so glad to see u hun :) .
Sorry to hear about the funeral , Hope injections go well for puppies thow .

I have just baught a film on demand gone baby gone , Looking good so far .

Tooth hurts a little will feel better once its out . xxx .

Lolly, your manager sounds like a lazy cow!

I am trying to be ultra productive today, we're having guests this weekend and there is a lot to do around the house. Just need to work out what on earth to do with all the random paperwork that has already built up around here!

Hey louise great to see you in here again hun :) .

Good luck today Holly , Iam doing the same today .. Iam sorting all the kids old toys out dontdumpthat have started a toy chest to go around us all so iam going to put all the toys in there for other kids to use :) .
And my bathroom and hallway really need a good clean lol .

I really really want to reccomend the film i watched last night , Gone baby Gone ... It was sad,gripping,guessing,suspense film . True hard hitting and i couldnt take my eyes of it .

Have a fab day girls . xxx .

Hi girls!! I booked my private scan for Friday 19.30...hoping to see his face and get some nice fotos and DVD!!
Hugs

Oooh! I dropped down to double figures today... 99 days to go! (although I think you all know by now my opinion about due dates :rofl: but it's still a little bit exciting to see that change on my ticker.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->