Due May 1st!! Anyone want to be buddies?

Hi ladies,

How are we all?

Good luck to the few of you having a scan today - I will be checking back for an update!! :happydance:

JT Wow that is exciting there could be 2 LOs!

AFM back to feeling rubbish, it is so tiring! :cry:

Had my scan and I have one beautiful baby with a heartbeat of 176 BPM! It's so relieving to see it on the screen. I'm still nervous, but feel like I can breathe a bit knowing I have a baby with a strong heartbeat in there! The baby was actually measuring almost in line with my LMP, so 8w4d, with an EDD of April 27th! I'm shocked, since I'd be measuring more in the 7w range!

Hope everyone is well!

Soph, I'm so sorry you're back to feeling bad :(

Yay Tweak, so glad you got to see the heartbeat! Did they officially bump up your EDD then?

How did your scan go, JT?

Sorry your not feeling well again, Soph.

Amazing news Tweak! :cloud9: I'm so glad you feel a bit relieved now! How are your symptoms?

How are you Pitakat?

Oh, not too bad, thanks. I get waves throughout the day of a general feeling of icky-ness, but other than that I wouldn't even know I was pregnant.

My son has a cold, he's been coughing and sneezing quite a bit, so at this point I'm just hoping the baby and I don't catch it!

Pita, yeah they bumped up my EDD. That's the date they were always going by, but I was going by my ovulation date, since I ovulate a week later than normal. Hope your son feels better soon! My daughter has been coughing more and more the past couple days. I just hope it doesnt get worse :(

Soph, a bit relieved. Still nervous, but I don't think the nerves will ever go away. Symptoms actually decreased today, so the ultrasound was very much needed!

Scan was good - OB did it quite quickly so not much time to linger over it. Nice healthy ONE baby with a good heartbeat, measured 8 weeks exactly so one day ahead of what I thought which puts my EDD at 1st May:cloud9:
It all feels a bit more real now!

Pitakat hope your son is better soon and you don't end up catching it!

Tweak it was perfect timing then! Hope DD gets better soon.

JT glad the scan went well - you must have a very strong baby in there with your dark test lines!!

We have a wedding to go to on Saturday where no one really knows about the baby. I'm at the stage where I just look a bit chunky rather than pregnant so having a nightmare trying to choose an outfit! It's only OHs colleagues wedding so really don't wanna go but have to! 🙄

JT, glad the scan went well!!

Soph, I totally feel you on the chunky stage. Ugh. Luckily my jeans still semi-fit so I can squeeze into them for work. But I had leggings on today since i'm at home, and I just look big. I can't wait for the baby bump!

Glad I had that scan Monday, cause my symptoms have definitely gotten a bit better. Nausea is still around a little bit, but not bad at all. Dry heave a few times in the morning, or if I get too hungry. A bit tired and semi sore breasts and that's it. I need to find my doppler so I can start trying to find the heartbeat in a few days. Hoping it's easier to find it with this pregnancy then with my daughters.

I rescheduled my u/s since the one I had last week kinda made me freak out, it was earlier today and it was absolutely amazing! She did measurements and explained everything(it kinda felt like an OB was doing my u/s), then she showed us the baby and let us listen to the heart beat, she was so nice and it was a great experience compared to the last one. The baby was measuring at 8w4d and had a strong hr of 158 bpm, the new measurements put my due date at 4/29/17 and I am over the moon:cloud9:

Tweak glad you are feeling a bit better, the scan is always a good reassurance! When is your next one?

Abii glad the second us was a bit more informative for you and made you feel happier!

Soph, my next scan would be my NT one, around 12 weeks. But I have an appt October 6th, where they'll use the doppler, and if they can't find the HB, I'll have another ultrasound. I'll be around 11 weeks, so hopefully they'll be able to find it. How are you feeling these days?

Abii, that's awesome! congrats for a great scan!

AFM - I slept horribly last night. Woke up at 12, couldn't go back to sleep bc my hips and lower back were killing me. Finally fell asleep an hour later, after finding some sort of comfy position. Woke back up at 3:30 and did the same tossing and turning to find a comfy position. My lower back is throbbing right now. I just have no clue what to do to help me NOT wake up in pain. :( I'll have to talk to my doctor in a couple weeks I guess...

Thankfully the nausea seems to have died down! Touch wood! I have some rummy pain but think it's growing tbh. Mainly just tired, emotional and uncomfortable. I am with you on the uncomfortable sleeping and waking up to wee constantly! 😴 I hope you manage a good sleep soon!

I have my private scan on Saturday morning - so excited! Once we have had that we are going to tell DD and the family. Can't wait for the cat to be out the bag as OHs family are trying to book a family holiday on 20th May where I'm due around the 6th!

Hello everyone! I'd love to join you lovely ladies if at all possible lol. This is actually my first baby so I am an excited/nervous wreck lol. I got my bfp on Monday which was a huge surprised me to me and my fiancé as we both decided to stop trying and not have sex until marriage. Since we did not be on my fertile days I thought we were in the clear, I was clearly wrong lol. The second night after I got my bfp I spent the night throwing up all night it was horrible but I feel fine now with no more sickness. I'm hoping to find buddies to go on this journey with, would be nice to have others who are going through it as well! I wish you all the best of luck and healthy pregnancies!!

Thank you ladies:flower:

Tweak, I'm sorry to hear that it sounds like the beginning of sciatica to me. I hope you can find some relief soon:flow:

Yay Soph only 2 more days! how exciting can't wait to hear how it goes:thumbup:

Welcome Beejing, and congrats!

Glad to hear so many of us are feeling a bit better and that scans are going well! I have my next one on Tuesday. I'm nervous!

Feeling pretty tired and still nauseous. I brought home some ginger beer (like root beer's feisty redheaded sister) yesterday which is AMAZING, after one I felt so much better. I'd take it everywhere if it wasn't in glass bottles.

Hope everyone else is doing well! Any weekend plans? I'm just gonna take it easy :)

:hi: Beejing congratulations and welcome!

Becca - that drink sounds lovely! Glad it made you feel a bit better!

Had my first craving this morning - Philadelphia on toast! I HAD to go to the shop for it before taking DD to school and it was amazing! :dance:

This weekend we have our scan tomorrow morning then a wedding to go to which I really cant be bothered with then having the in-laws around on Sunday for a cooked dinner and to tell them all the news! :thumbup: I don't blame you having a resting weekend - I would much prefer that!

Soph I've got a wedding as well this weekend! Bought a new dress but now realizing no matter what I wear my stomach looks bloated out. :dohh:

I'm with you there! I just look pregnant even though its bloat. It is hard to find something to wear isn't it! :growlmad: I hope you feel comfortable in your dress! :hugs:

I'm with you there! I just look pregnant even though its bloat. It is hard to find something to wear isn't it! :growlmad: I hope you feel comfortable in your dress! :hugs:

I hope you do too. :hugs:

I realize everyone is focusing on the bride so I should just walk tall and hope no one notices. :haha: ive told all my immediate family but this wedding will be full of questioning extended family. It's the nosy side of my family of course too. :haha::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->