Due May 3rd

was having some painful braxton hicks after walking around walmart for an hour or so, but once i got to sit down, they stopped...Guess he is going to wait out this last week after all

That's how it was for me yesterday. We went for a brisk long walk at the mall, had my cervix manipulated by my doctor, had sex last night . . . yet I feel great and comfortable today! :growlmad:

Unfortunately when we are ready for them and the time is convenient they never want to cooperate.

yep... everything is back to normal today lol....come on little boy!!

Ok so this morning right after I posted the last post I had some pink mucus after I went to the potty. I thought ok little bit of pink mucus. Didn't think anything of it. Now I just went for a wee again and there was a big blob of very pink thick mucus.

I don't know what the hell that was but to me pink coming out from down there means blood and I don't like it at all. I'm worried :-(

Your mucus plug. It's a good sign but you can call your doc if you're too worried.

I called them and they said to watch for contractions just in case. Also that if I started bleeding to call them or go to L&D. I guess it's normal. It's gross!

Yeah. I've been losing mine too. In small disgusting chunks. But no blood. But when I asked about it they said if its tinged with blood it's normal as well.

I'm really excited to go get these gels applied to my cervix in a few hours! Trying to not count on it to send me into labor so I'm not disappointed but since there's a small chance it will I'm secretly super excited.

Yeah. I've been losing mine too. In small disgusting chunks. But no blood. But when I asked about it they said if its tinged with blood it's normal as well.

I'm really excited to go get these gels applied to my cervix in a few hours! Trying to not count on it to send me into labor so I'm not disappointed but since there's a small chance it will I'm secretly super excited.

Good luck! I'll be sooooo jealous but I hope it works!

Well, the hospital was busy so called and said "can we push back the induction? Can you call and see if we aren't busy in a few hours?"

I asked for a detailed explanation of what was exactly supposed to happen and she said if its the outpatient gels which I'm pretty sure it is the. They do 3 applications every two hours an that it usually for cervical ripening then you go home and labor may or may not start within a few days.

Then she calls back and says they will do the outpatient can I come in tomorrow at 10 instead.

This sucks. I've been so excited and now not even going for another 13 hours :(

It's just waiting waiting waiting.

I'm so sick of worrying if this child is okay I just want her here so I can hear her cry and see that she's perfectly healthy not sit around freaking out if she stops moving for a while.

:( pretty bummed now.

Well, the hospital was busy so called and said "can we push back the induction? Can you call and see if we aren't busy in a few hours?"

I asked for a detailed explanation of what was exactly supposed to happen and she said if its the outpatient gels which I'm pretty sure it is the. They do 3 applications every two hours an that it usually for cervical ripening then you go home and labor may or may not start within a few days.

Then she calls back and says they will do the outpatient can I come in tomorrow at 10 instead.

This sucks. I've been so excited and now not even going for another 13 hours :(

It's just waiting waiting waiting.

I'm so sick of worrying if this child is okay I just want her here so I can hear her cry and see that she's perfectly healthy not sit around freaking out if she stops moving for a while.

:( pretty bummed now.

That SUCKS! Tomorrow when you go in tell them "you made me wait this long this SH** BETTER WORK! AND FAST!"

Hehehehe

that sucks Misslatino :( hope it works out in your favor eventually :) I cannot wait for my induction...I am soooo ready to get him out. My everything hurts lol. I still have 5 days and it feels like forever. I have been trying everything to get him to come before then but nothing is working. :( Luckily, for my induction, I am going straight to the highest dose of pitocin instead of gels and they are keeping me until baby shows up :)

Hey ladies I'm a lil late but can I join? I'm due may 11th! I'm beyond exhausted! Doc says I'm 1cm and 80% effaced! We have literally tried everything to get lil man out! We tried spicy food, pineapple, primrose pills, walking, sex, going down bumpy roads n nothing!!! :( so ready to get this baby out!! Good luck ladies!

Yes cuteness I wish that was the case with me but they can't induce without a favorable cervix so the gels are supposed to get me to that.

I've tried NOT being demanding and trying to just sweet talk my way into getting what I wan this pregnancy and its worked this far but now I think I'll just start throwing bitch fits til they take the kid out :)

After a surprisingly good night's rest, I'm feeling more optimistic about it this morning. If it doesn't put me into labor ill meet her on Wednesday which yes, feels like forever but isn't really THAT far off.

So fingers crossed that they get it up there good and my cervix cooperates!!!!!!!

Hey ladies I'm a lil late but can I join? I'm due may 11th! I'm beyond exhausted! Doc says I'm 1cm and 80% effaced! We have literally tried everything to get lil man out! We tried spicy food, pineapple, primrose pills, walking, sex, going down bumpy roads n nothing!!! :( so ready to get this baby out!! Good luck ladies!

Misatino - you have a date so that is awesome! I have nothing but consistent contractions but no baby hehehe! Oh well! Good luck though! Update and let us know how it's going!

MrsM423 - join us! If you have not read previous posts, ill share my brief story.

I had my first at 38w2d so I was sure this one would come at the same time or before . . . But noooooo! It looks like I may have lost my plug yesterday, so today I'm going to go for a walk with my son and then force, yes force! Dh to have sex with me again and we will see how that all plays out tonight/tomorrow . . . Probably a big fail but we will see hehehehe

my cervix is very favorable on its own lol. it was 2cm and 80% at 36 weeks and almost 4cm and 90% at 38 weeks. I am 39 weeks tomorrow then i only have 4 days left!! yay! getting excited lol

I went on a 2 hour "hike" with my baby. It is a ton of uphills and down hills. Went around the paths 3 times. I am now home, and after a bath I just feel a little tired but THAT IS IT! I did however have a ton more mucus come out (sorry I know gross)! I bet my little girl is in there saying "ha! I hope you enjoyed that tiring walk cause I ain't coming out yet!"

The gels got me contracting. Every 2 minutes for over an hour but they aren't strong at all so I was sent home to wait. The doctor told me NOT to walk that I will just end up dehydrated and in false labor. I don't know what makes contractions stronger.... So now I'm home having regular contractions wondering what I could possibly do to make them strong enough to change my cervix. They only gave me two doses of the gel as they said it'd be dangerous if they tried the third dose since the regularity of the contractions was so close but my cervix didn't change. Well it "may have softened some" according to the nurse. From what I've seen online women go into labor 12-48 hours after the gel. So more waiting. Fun.

The gels got me contracting. Every 2 minutes for over an hour but they aren't strong at all so I was sent home to wait. The doctor told me NOT to walk that I will just end up dehydrated and in false labor. I don't know what makes contractions stronger.... So now I'm home having regular contractions wondering what I could possibly do to make them strong enough to change my cervix. They only gave me two doses of the gel as they said it'd be dangerous if they tried the third dose since the regularity of the contractions was so close but my cervix didn't change. Well it "may have softened some" according to the nurse. From what I've seen online women go into labor 12-48 hours after the gel. So more waiting. Fun.

Well since your doctor said don't walk I guess don't. When I was in labor with my first after a long walk my contractions got super strong and regular.

The walk I had today though made me sleepy and now I'm super grumpy!

Well since your doctor said don't walk I guess don't. When I was in labor with my first after a long walk my contractions got super strong and regular.

What I don't get is if I'm not supposed to walk, why did they have me walk in the hospital between gel insertions....

I always heard walking was good. Even if it doesn't kick start labor it is good to keep baby in the right position and stuff. Idk.

I'm trying not to be grumpy but its hard. I'm quite snippy with OH right now. He's just aggravating me for no reason. Actually everything is lol. I want to be in pain but I'm not and I'm just pissed about it ha.

What I don't get is if I'm not supposed to walk, why did they have me walk in the hospital between gel insertions....

I always heard walking was good. Even if it doesn't kick start labor it is good to keep baby in the right position and stuff. Idk.

I'm trying not to be grumpy but its hard. I'm quite snippy with OH right now. He's just aggravating me for no reason. Actually everything is lol. I want to be in pain but I'm not and I'm just pissed about it ha.

How's It going? any progress? I'm excited! Tell us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->