Due may 5th looking for bump buddies x

No not having a baby shower, but know all my friends and family will go mad when had finally arrives. She is going to be so spoiled! Lol plus I know she will be a daddies girl and he will spoil her rotten.

haha...because the majority of the stuff I got for my daughter was at my baby shower. I couldn't imagine without it haha! and yes I'm sure she will be a daddy's girl they all are, but they still love some momma! :)

Hi girls!

I'm not having a baby shower, but I have a sneaking suspicion I may get spoiled rotten by the girls at work when I go on maternity leave!

We're planning a trip to Mothercare tomorrow to start getting some bits and bobs, although my mum has bought loads already - babygros, nappy bin, play mat, books....

I'm off shopping tomorrow, nothing fits anymore, Even my leggings are too tight and the most annoying thing is my knickers keep on rolling down my bump!! Gggrrr how annoying is that!! Lol so off to get big jumpers and massive leggings lol x

Have you ladies exploded this week too or is it just me eating waaaAyyyy too much lol x

i've heard that 19 weeks is actually halfway (technically). i haven't worked out if this is true but i'm celebrating early anyways!!!

tomorrow we've got our private gender scan - SO EXCITED! and we've managed to keep it a secret from everyone, which will be so hard when we actually know the results :) but what a lovely xmas present for our folks when we do break the news!

i've heard that 19 weeks is actually halfway (technically). i haven't worked out if this is true but i'm celebrating early anyways!!!

tomorrow we've got our private gender scan - SO EXCITED! and we've managed to keep it a secret from everyone, which will be so hard when we actually know the results :) but what a lovely xmas present for our folks when we do break the news!

Oooh I might treat mysel to a sweetheart stout tonight then if 19 weeks is half way!! Lol have you girls tried it?? Not sure if you can only get it in Scotland but it's worth a try!! And full of iron too, prob a nice treat for Xmas day.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow!!!!! Hope bubba behaves for you. Will you be spilling the beans on here after or waiting until after Xmas?? X

I'm starting to notice that some tighter maternity clothes now fit, which is a change as everything fell off last week!!!

Oooh I might treat mysel to a sweetheart stout tonight then if 19 weeks is half way!! Lol have you girls tried it?? Not sure if you can only get it in Scotland but it's worth a try!! And full of iron too, prob a nice treat for Xmas day.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow!!!!! Hope bubba behaves for you. Will you be spilling the beans on here after or waiting until after Xmas?? X

hehehe well you lovely ladies are the only people i've told!! well, excluding my closest friend but DH doesn't know about that - and she's just got her BFP so it was impossible to hide ;) BUT i'll be sharing with you ladies, without doubt!

can't WAIT to see LO, i've been feeling a bit uncharacteristically nervous the last few days. My bump hasn't grown, I still can't feel bubs at all, and we've had a mice dilemma in the house which has made me a bit paranoid. so seeing her/him wriggling about will be a great weight off the mind.

24 hours until boy/girl time!!!!!

oh and my ticker says we're half way too! so a celebratory beverage is in order!!!!!

Definatly then! I'll have one tonight to celebrate half way!! Along with watching eclipse on DVD. That's my night sorted! Xfactor final on sat/sun then back to work :-(. Weekends go way to quickly! X

Can't wait to find out what you are having, is it going to be a girl like most of us or a little boy?? X

Definatly then! I'll have one tonight to celebrate half way!! Along with watching eclipse on DVD. That's my night sorted! Xfactor final on sat/sun then back to work :-(. Weekends go way to quickly! X

Can't wait to find out what you are having, is it going to be a girl like most of us or a little boy?? X

a girl! girl! girl!

Haha I take it you would like a girl then!!!!

Awww I hope it is a little princess for you then!

Anyone else joining me in team Yellow?

Flugella are you really not finding out? I couldn't do it, I think I'd burst trying to wait all that time! Willpower or what!!! Wow x :)

I'm secretly hoping it'll be obvious on the scan in a way, but I'm happy with whatever I get and dread being given the wrong info so if I go neutral it's better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->