Due may 5th looking for bump buddies x

I'm due May 9 (or May 8 depending who you ask LOL)! You have lots of new bump buddies here Helen, you can add me too if you like!

Swanny, I was looking at baby bond too £80 they quotes me with all regular checks ie skull femur etc with gender scan and 8 2d photos and 5 min 4d scan at the end. That was in Glasgow . Really can't wait for that and well worth £80 I think.

I'm due May 9 (or May 8 depending who you ask LOL)! You have lots of new bump buddies here Helen, you can add me too if you like!

Want to be bump buddies? i need some more! I'm due your same day :happydance:

Brill thanks zeezee, will add you also

Yes! Two new bump buds in one day, love it :) And given this is your third Blessed, then I will be pumping you for information!

Z
xx

Yes! Two new bump buds in one day, love it :) And given this is your third Blessed, then I will be pumping you for information!

Z
xx

That's great! ask away!! this pregnancy is soooo new to me and different from my other two!

I'm not going to find out what I'm having - I'm terrified I'll be in the 2% that gets the wrong info and make a fool of myself!

I haven't felt baby move yet - but I can feel the pulse in the placenta I think if I put my hand on my mini bump!

Flugella I'm so unlucky too lol I'm bound to be told girl then have a boy after I've gone totally off the rails and purchased pink everything lol!!!! But at least I'll hopefully get two separate opinions one private and then my 20 wk scan. I need to know though I'm not one for suprises haha x

Im due May 2nd with my 3rd xx

I'm due may 9th with my 3rd, have you felt the baby move yet? I thought you feel them sooner the more pregnancies? I can't wait to feel it!

I have felt some flutters and on friday night while I was resting in bed I felt something quite hard, as if baby was rolling over. Cant wait for the kicks tho. How are you finding this pregnancy?? Mine is so different this time.

And to everyone i have no bump buddies :cry: so Im open to offers haha xx

I'm due may 9th with my 3rd, have you felt the baby move yet? I thought you feel them sooner the more pregnancies? I can't wait to feel it!

I have felt some flutters and on friday night while I was resting in bed I felt something quite hard, as if baby was rolling over. Cant wait for the kicks tho. How are you finding this pregnancy?? Mine is so different this time.

I'll be your bump buddy! I Only have 2! This one is completely different, I had very easy pregnancies with my 2 boys, this one is the complete opposite! So hoping it's a girl in here. When do you have your gender scan? Your so lucky, I wish mine would flip around and kick me :D

I'll be your bump buddy! I Only have 2! This one is completely different, I had very easy pregnancies with my 2 boys, this one is the complete opposite! So hoping it's a girl in here. When do you have your gender scan? Your so lucky, I wish mine would flip around and kick me :D

YAY!!! I have 2 girls and we are hoping for a boy! My pregnancy's with my girls were quite easy, hardly any morning sickness.... this time its the complete opposite. Gender scan is 13th Dec, seems so long to wait.

YAY!!! I have 2 girls and we are hoping for a boy! My pregnancy's with my girls were quite easy, hardly any morning sickness.... this time its the complete opposite. Gender scan is 13th Dec, seems so long to wait.

Okay I'm gonna add you now! :happydance: So we are the complete opposite, maybe we will both get our little boy and girl we want :D Keep me updated when you do find out please!!

Hi becxi I'll be your bump buddy too lol I assume you just add as a contact??? I have my 20 wk scan booked for 17th dec and can't wait!

Hi becxi I'll be your bump buddy too lol I assume you just add as a contact??? I have my 20 wk scan booked for 17th dec and can't wait!

You also post their names in your signature, look at my signature for an example. Hey I'll be yours too if ya want?? :D

Yes please!!! That would be great thank you x

YAY! I cant wait either but it seems so far away!! xx

Okay I'm gonna add you now! :happydance: So we are the complete opposite, maybe we will both get our little boy and girl we want :D Keep me updated when you do find out please!!

I would be just as happy with another girl but it would definitely be a bonus if it was a boy. When is your scan? :happydance:

I would be just as happy with another girl but it would definitely be a bonus if it was a boy. When is your scan? :happydance:

I go back to my Dr. next Tuesday Nov. 16th! I'll be 15 weeks 1 day, My dr. said it may be too soon to tell but he'll let me come back at 16 weeks. So I guess I will find out Tuesday what day I can come have it done! I can't wait!!

I go back to my Dr. next Tuesday Nov. 16th! I'll be 15 weeks 1 day, My dr. said it may be too soon to tell but he'll let me come back at 16 weeks. So I guess I will find out Tuesday what day I can come have it done! I can't wait!!

I bet you can't! Let me know how you get on :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->